General

1. Comment type and public/private for canned responses.

Would be nice to have the option for canned responses to be configured as public/private as well as comment type (Diagnosis, Parts Ordered, Parts Arrived,etc).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Watchman Monitoring on customer portal

For watchman monitoring customer portal is it possible to get that renamed to “Monitoring” or “Company Name Monitoring”

The reason is because giving out Watchman Monitoring gives out our secret and of course for Watchman we can rebrand it to a company name. If a customer sees Watchman and searches it they can buy the services themselves.

I believe it would be best to rename it to monitoring or company monitoring.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Develop a custom report builder

Creating a report builder that would allow us to generate reports using all data would be nice. Currently, I would like to run a report that shows how much labor is being consumed for a specific problem type, for a custom time range.
    I have added modified values to the problem types to allow me to see how much time is being charged for certain types of problems

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable automated comments upon Ticket Worksheet completion

Essentially, whenever a worksheet is completed, I'd like to be able to have it automatically create a ticket comment using fields from the worksheet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. inventory

Partial Inventory - I have been using RS for automotive services and it has worked perfectly except for one flaw and that is the inability to Track partial inventory. Example Fluids - a car gets an oil change that requires 4.5 Qts. I either have to charge extra at 5 qts or loose and charge for 4qts. I know not all items can be accounted for int his way so, the ability to allow or disallow it for specific items would be awesome!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make Customer Communications Searchable

Make it so that the Communications field for the customer profile is searchable. ie - "Which customer asked about an iPhone XR yesterday?"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Inventory pricing monitor

Can you make a Pricing monitor to send an email or make a report for each item that fits in a certain threshold of pricing.
    So, If you add an item to PO and We have a Price point at 100% from cost. then next time we add it the purchase price had gone up and it is RRP is now only 25% above cost, then we get a notification.
    Or we can make a report to find all inventory items a certain percent RRP from Cost.

I would like it in either direction so possible RRP price reductions as…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quoting vs. Estimate

Our business is quite interested in going ahead with RepairShopr as it ticks a lot of boxes for us, expect for one major (to us) feature. At the moment the Estimate system available within RepairShopr seems to be locked into the start of the workflow, and not much ability to be used at any other point in it.

Our business is majority focussed on repairs and currently receive around 100 jobs a week. Of the non-warranty jobs from these we need to quote the repair before completing work, so quoting is a fairly big part of our work.

The process…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. General feeling of submitting ideas to Repairshopr

I would just like to ask fellow users of Repairshopr how they feel about the level of support and feedback given to them in relation to submitting ideas

My experience is that it seems we generally ignored in relation to submitting ideas as 90% of the posts go unanswered from staff which is unfortunate and kind of makes the idea of having this functionality seem questionable when all we are doing is trying to help make a better product and experience.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give the ability to change due date from main ticket screen

Give the ability to change due date from main ticket screen. It would be nice to be able to change the due date on the main ticket screen ( like we are able on the status) instead of having to open ticket and edit due date and save it.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. add an option to search for tickets/invoices with "Created By" user.

When going through unresolved invoices and tickets, it would be super helpful to have the ability to see all invoices/tickets created by a specific user.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Send customer returns to refurb module

I would like to be able to take a product returned by a customer (not purchased from customer-a return recorded on an invoice and credit issued or refunded) and to fix aka"refurb" the product and offer for sale again.

Currently I can find no way to send it to the refurb module to record work done on it before putting back into inventory. It seems my only options are to return it to inventory or send back to vendor?

In reality - we do rentals and this would be for our returned rentals before putting back into rental inventory.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to re-order my list of automations

I would like to be able to re-order my list of ticket automations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integrate into Wave accounting solutions?

The API is available!! https://developer.waveapps.com/hc/en-us

All of my companies have swapped to wave over other solutions like QB because it just makes sense. Any chance for Repairshoprr support?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Invoicing Serialized Items without selecting serial number

For some of our jobs we require 100% down payment upfront. We are having trouble invoicing out as the serialized items require a selection before the price shows up on the inventory. I understand the backorder feature works for items not in stock, however we might have some of the item in stock and have to select one before taking payment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bundles on Tickets that ADJUST inventory of items in bundle

Currently when we add bundles to tickets it keeps inventory levels the same. Not until we invoice the ticket can we see what our true inventory level is or what serialized inventory we still have left to commit to a ticket.

Right now -I can add a bundle to a ticket but cannot let anyone else building tickets know that I am using up an instance of a product - unless I create an invoice. So as it stands it does not make sense for anyone to use bundles for tickets - to only use them for invoices.

Bundling items…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Warranty Template to Bulk Inventory Edit

Every now and then a manufacturer changes their warranty length. We currently have to go through hundreds of items to apply the new warranty length as a template. It would be way easier if one could simply change the selected warranty template as a bulk item.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. christian@kevinscomputerservice.com

Bundled inventory items removed from inventory when the bundle is added to ticket charges.

Right now any bundled inventory item on a ticket charge does not get removed from inventory until its invoiced.

When an item in inventory is added to a ticket (w/o bundle) its pulled from inventory that moment.

This will help when doing inventory counts,

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Auto Responders - auto respond only on initial email

We would like to see the ability to have leads/tickers get the auto responder only on the first contact. So when a client sends the first message they would get the auto responder.

After the initial auto response they would not get another auto response between ever reply that goes back and forth. It is like spam, clients get upset they don't know what to reply to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base