General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ticket Statements / Summary.

I think it would be beneficial to create an open ticket statement by customer.

For example, on the IT Consulting side of my business it is not uncommon to have 8, 10, 12+ open tickets for one specific company.

Each service request is entered as a new ticket.

When a customers asks what we are working on, or questions a bill for specific hours, being able to show the number of open tickets in a summary would help.

Recently a customer questioned 20+ hours of billable labor only to see that members of their company we opening service tickets.

The…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add an attachment to a Part order

It would make sense if we could add an attachment to the part order, whether its an photo or form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Combo Boxes in custom fields

Would love to have combo boxes (dropdowns with the ability to manually type an item not in the list) as an input option in custom fields for Assets and Ticket Worksheets.

This saves having to prepopulate certain dropdowns with long lists of uncommon/mostly-obsolete options while still able to enter them in rare instances when needed.

OR (reversed scenario)

Ability to enter text which is going to be different on most tickets, but also be able to hit the dropdown and choose one of a few different pre-selected options instead.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Shopify already!

This was brought up before, but I think needs revisiting since the last post was marked complete "questionable).

Integrate Shopify. Shopify is too big to continue to ignore. Sure Woo still dominates but Shopify is now running close second after passing Magento in 2018. (source: https://www.cloudways.com/blog/top-ecommerce-platforms)

Many RS subscribers need two-way sync with RS inventory, POS and eCommerce. Both APIs from RS and Shopify are out there ready for action. RS is a great product and we love it's diversity, but it really falls short ion this area. Zapier is limited for RS as well.

It's time!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. maintain stock

Show stock quantity of items not set as maintain stock

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Different Estimate Templates

Could we possible have different Estimate Templates and be able to select which Template to use (like say from a dropdown list) while filling an estimate form?

This will be super handy for different types of customers(one for commercial custs and one for residential custs for example).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Renting system

I hope to see renting system in RepairShopr, where shop owners can generate rent agreement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Inventory products page.

It would be nice to have the physical location added to the inventory/products page so you can glance at it without having to open the the actual part. It would be nice for shops that carry a lot of inventory to cut out one step.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change tax rate for recurring invoices

I noticed you can't change the sales tax type for recurring invoices. Please add the option similar to the current invoices for this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple Dashboards Based On Ticket Type Or Tech.

I would thing it beneficial to have multiple dashboards based on ticket type, technician or other sortable field. Right now, I have 112 open tickets in the system. Some are inhouse computer repair acted on by bench techs. Some are phone repairs, acted on by my phone repair tech and others are onsite / B2B service calls acted on by my field engineers. I have multiple displays around my shop, wall mounted all running RepairShopr. They now all display the dashboard, but with every ticket verses tickets specific to that business area. To show open repair tickets for phone repairs…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. User - Modification

Allow deletion of disabled users

Allow email accounts for disabled users to be used for a new user without creating a dummy email to over ride.

Allow email accounts in users to be the same
    ---Technicians group can all share tech@.....com

Do not force email account for new user

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. map link

In the mobile app, in the customer section. There is a button for phone which is great. Please add a map link next to it so the customer can be called or their map location can be accessed more easily

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have Teamviewer Integration add session comments to ticket private note

It would be useful if the Teamviewer integration collected the session notes and connection time from a TV connection report after the session completes and feeds that information back up into the Repairshopr ticket as a private note. The tech can then simply decide to charge the time in the ticket labor log if they choose to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have bundles reflect the same price everywhere

When updating bundle prices because parts cost changed or something from inventory view you can change the cost and price of a bundle, but when going to the bundle tab under the inventory all bundles there are still showing old prices and costs. For example, on Inventory page I updated cost in bundle for back glass replacement to $10, and price of repair to $55. However, go to Bundle Overview page and it still says $10.25 cost and $35 price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Custom Invoice Message Templates

Add the ability to setup templates for the Custom Invoice Message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. List "Contact" under +New button for customer's account

I know you can add a contact from under the contacts tab, obviously, but I seem to reflexively reach for the master +New button for the customer's account every time I try to do this. Just a low-priority thought, in case other people do that, too.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to auto change the status to scheduled when an appointment is made.

We use the ticket automations to keep the tickets organized properly. When a part is received the status is changed to 'parts received - to be scheduled'. The most difficult thing is that when an appointment is made we have to rely on our great & fantastic organizational skill and remember to change the status to scheduled. Its a 2 step process. The tech's are horrible at remembering to do this. Right now, we are constantly having to go into each ticket and check if it needs to be scheduled or not. Is there any way that when an appointment…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customizable Notification Templates

I would like to see an option to change all the different notifications how they are formatted. I would like to be able to use data fields and insert links.
    Allow for the subject and the body to be changed.

Currently getting notifications via anything but email is useless as you do not get a hyperlink to go to the item. Also there is alot of wasted space on shorter messages like Pushover and SMS.
    Emails are hard to manage because they dont follow rules very well.

I would rather use something like pushover for my notifications leaving my email…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pending Ticket Charges

Would it be possible to display the Pending Ticket Charges on estimation page, same as its display on invoice page? because any previous pending ticket chargers would need to be added to estimate for customer approval. spacially business customer issuing PO as per to the Estimation and we can issue invoice reference to customer PO.

So, any pending charges must need to be included in estimate before it goes to Invoice.therefor kindly add this option to estimate page same as in invoice page.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Customers / Companies' managers approve employee tickets

We would like that when a ticket is sent from one of the contacts of a customer, a dedicated person (manager) of that company should be able to review the ticket (Approve or Decline). Only once approved should the ticket end up in our open queue.

Basically, the manager of our customer would like to authorize tickets sent from their staff before we can proceed to work on the ticket. Hope that makes sense.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base