Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Allow customers to upload attachments

Allow customers to upload attachments via their portal user account. On the customer page and the ticket page. This should be an option for each portal user that and admin or tech can enable or disable.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Change Dashboard Colors

This isn't a message about the "color scheme" of the interface, it's about the dashboard and ticket list color notifications. All 10 of my techs are mentioning how the colors between the two do not correlate to each other whatsoever, and really don't show any pertinent information at all unless you're looking at both at the same time.

COLOR STATUSES:
    First off, the colors for statuses should be the same, for the dashboard and the ticket list view. Second, I like that "not diagnosed" is purple; it's unique and informative. But that's where the colors end at being helpful. Why…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey, we have a link to the new dashboard from the old dashboard – it’s beta right now, but I’m going to mark these as complete because it’s really usable as of right now.

Give it a shot, instead of /tickets/dashboard, it’s tickets/dashboard_new

In the settings area, the overrides allow you to make it so different statuses change color at different times too – you could also change the numbers to be really high if you didn’t want a status to change color, etc. Lots of power there..

3. Better User Portal Integration

I really like the Portal Users option which is now available, but I think this should be taken a step further and integrate a user login system based on the email address we setup during the "New Customer" flow.

I would say maybe have a switch to be able to turn on "Online Account" access which would trigger an email with steps to create password or send a temp password.

Another way to accomplish this is to have a "New User Activation" front end script for clients to be able to access their account by entering their email address and…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is live, you’ll see a checkbox on the New Customer form to send an invite.

4. Add the ability to search by portal user under tickets.

It would be very beneficial if we could sort by portal user's. This would make handling some of our bigger clients easier since they have multiple points of contact.

Following up with these points of contact would be easier then since we could simply filter by portal user rather than digging through a mass of tickets that may or may not pertain to that user.

Thanks!
    Sean

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the option in Marketr to send an email when an invoice is paid.

I would like the ability to send an email with links to popular review sites when an invoice is paid, and or resolved. Currently I have to go into the ticket and send a job completed message that send this email. It would be super awesome if I could have the option for Marketr do send this email automatically after the invoice is paid, or the ticket is closed.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m going to mark this as complete because this is basically all that Marketr does.

6. responsive design for device repair widget

On our website the Device Repair Widget looks great on a desktop but the mobile version looks terrible. It would be great to have a way to have the widget be responsive to the size of the screen.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone -

We’ve been leaving this to individuals since it works with a slight css tweak, but I’ll put a copy of the css here too:

.rs-widget-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; padding-top: 35px; height: 2000px; } .rs-widget-container iframe { position: absolute; top:0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; }

Swap the css you embed with this and it should work – or have your developer compare it to our sample site: http://woocommerce-demo.repairshopr.com/device-repair

7. Multilanguage client portal

There should be an option to change the clients portal language. For example, in my country, Portugal, our invoices (faturas in portuguese) can only be created through a certified program. Our laws are very tight on invoices creation. So, legally we cannot call them invoices (faturas), and we cannot use repairshipr invoices as truly invoices for our accountant. We translated them to Payment Orders (Guias de Pagamento). But on the client profile we cannot do that. This situation can confuse some costumers.

The same for estimates (orçamentos). We had translated Estimates to Orçamentos (portuguese) but on the client side they…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is ready in a few languages, contact support if yours isn’t working and you would like it added!

8. Ticket creation from assets

Would like to see the ability to create a ticket directly from customers assets. This way it would cut down on the time spent filling out a ticket for a device or asset we already have all the info for.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Just shipped a new update to this! There’s now a New Ticket button on the Asset Detail page :)

9. SPIFF (Commission) Tracking

I offer our techs a SPIFF (Commission) on certain services we sell. For example we offer managed antivirus and each time a tech sells a subscriptions he gets $5.00 at the end of the month.

It would be nice if on the items inventory page there was a check box and text field that would allow me to a. - Check if it is a SPIFF item & b. - allow me to type in the dollar amount ($5.00 varies by services) and then have reporting related to those two options.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is ready for beta testers, look for the Spiff link on the admin nav to setup a spiff.

10. pictures on printed ticket

Hello, I know you guys can do this in the customer portal or what not... but is there any way to get the attachments made public to show up when we print a ticket?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improve features for MSP's

What other features for MSP's can we expect in the future?

Subscription based product support would be fantastic eg 12-Months Unlimited HelDesk, 12-Months Managed Backup, 12-Months Managed Antivirus etc.

Putting this info under Warranty is the only work around ATM. It however doesn't allow you to quickly see what client is eligible for unless you search
    invoice history.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I think showing the recurring invoices on the customer page is going to mark this as complete, submit another idea or comment here if we missed something!

12. Ticket Cloning

Add the ability to clone tickets, identical to Invoice Cloning Feature. This is particularly useful when the leads module creates the ticket in the wrong customer

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to tell whether a comment in a ticket was emailed to the customer

place a little envelope icon next to the comment in the ticket details.... or include the communication in the customer communication log... or both

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The communication log will now have that info, plus a small icon has been in there for beta testers. (We will improve shortly)

14. Allow leads to be marked as spam

Please add an option to the leads module to mark a lead as spam. At the moment your software shows how many leads i have won like 5/20. But most of the leads I have lost are spam from chinese companies trying to sell me iphone screens. When marked as spam, the removed lead would not then count as a lost lead, it would be removed from the total of valid leads I have received. Just make it so it never existed please :)

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Forwarding emails or messages into RSr from VMs or emails

We often get messages via our personal email addresses that need to be forward into RSr so we can respond from there with the clients, as a ticket or lead.

It would be nice if when we forwarded in these messages to RSr the system would be able to pull the clients info from the email headers and the Lead or ticket would be created in the client name vs. in "my" email and name.

This is something that worked well in ZenDesk if you wanted to look up this functionality there to reverse engineer it..this would be useful.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been out for a few months. If you have specific examples that don’t work, send a screenshot of the sent item to our tech support folks.

16. Customize business hours on Calendar

We would like to customize our business hours on our calendar. This would lessen the non-operational hours listed.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ticket date on ticket list

It would be helpful to have a ticket start date show up on the main ticket list.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Round Up. No Per Minute Billing for On-Site Service Calls.

Our onsite service calls are billed 1hr min then per 15 minutes thereafter. We are using the time in and time out feature and when we run an invoice, it’s per min billing. There is no easy way to change the time to round up for billing.

We are not super stringent to 1 minute after but about 5min over we round up to the ¼ hour. It’s become a billing nightmare trying to get this adjusted.

I have not found a convenient way to do this yet, Any ideas?

Billy

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this in the ticket time entries, see Settings, Tickets, Advanced.

19. Rearrange Ticket Status

On the ticket detail where you can click Status and a drop down appears, would like the ability to change the order of that list. The order should match our workflow.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. iPad POS Support

Support your ios app so we can use an ipad as a POS. We will not purchase a Topaz signature thing or put a bulky PC as a POS. The hardware you guys support is lame. Why can't we have a standalone iPad as a POS and a ticket creator?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?