This article covers what equipment, hardware, printers, and labels are supported in the software.
Table of Contents
- Wasp 5E
- Any cash drawer that has an auto-trigger that hooks into the receipt printer.
The TM-T88III and IV do not have all the settings needed to work with Cloud Print currently and so are not supported. Some users have had success with Citizen receipt printers, but setup may take longer.
Star TSP100 receipt printers have been successfully set up for some users using these settings.
We have officially tested the below printers.
- DYMO LabelWriter 450, NOT the Turbo editions (they don't handle barcodes well)
- Zebra LP2844 Thermal Label Printer
Note: We no longer link to this because Zebra discontinued it in 2012 and stopped supporting it in 2015. You may still be able to buy "renewed" (used or refurbished) models.
- Zebra UPS Thermal 2442 — We have found the below stickers and this driver to work with it. This printer was also discontinued long ago.
While our software will most likely work with almost any label printer, we cannot guarantee that since we have not tested others. Please let us know if you get another printer to work so we can list it here. That is the next best thing to us testing and certifying that it works.
The majority of labels in the system are sized for 1.125" x 3.5"
- Zebra/Dymo - 4 Rolls of 1.125x3.5 Dymo-Compatible Address Shipping Labels 30252 (for Customer and Asset labels)
There are also specialized square labels used for printing special square inventory stickers.
- Zebra/Zebra Compatible direct thermal Labels 1.25x1 4OD compatible
- Esky wired USB laser barcode scanner with adjustable stand
- Any barcode scanner that sends the results as a regular text input device
We have integrated with the Topaz products. You can use any Topaz Signature Pad as long as these requirements are met:
- USB Physical interface
- Supports SigWeb Plugin (NPAPI is no longer supported)
- Signature Pads are only supported by windows, for more information follow the link below:
If you'd like customers to see their signature on the pad while they're signing, choose an LCD model. One inexpensive LCD model is: Topaz Signature Lite 1x5 LCD T-L460-HSB-R.
Another option for capturing signatures is using our new POS Second Screen App available for iPads.
Credit Card Readers
For Worldpay users:
iOS Mobile Card Reader (works with the iOS app)
ID Tech Shuttle Mobile Card Reader
Contact Worldpay to order: https://vantivip.secure.force.com/?p=RepairShopR
EMV / Chip and Pin / Apple Pay / NFC Terminal
For Authorize.Net users:
USB Card Reader for Desktop/Laptop
MagTek Dynamag Card Reader (USB for Desktop/Laptop)
If you are on a Mac, we've found that the MagTeks will occasionally require a one-time PC connection in order to switch the device into Keyboard Emulation mode.If you aren't able to successfully swipe a card number into Text Edit, see the MagTek troubleshooting. Otherwise, you will likely need to contact your supplier for steps on switching it to Keyboard Emulation mode.
This is for taking photos of equipment to attach to tickets or customers.
Other AccessoriesPOS Monitor Rotating Stand