General

1. Add support for Markdown

It would be very helpful to have more options in the text entry fields (specifically in tickets) for text formatting. Markdown is supported in many other applications, so many users may be familiar with it already. https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quoting vs. Estimate

Our business is quite interested in going ahead with RepairShopr as it ticks a lot of boxes for us, expect for one major (to us) feature. At the moment the Estimate system available within RepairShopr seems to be locked into the start of the workflow, and not much ability to be used at any other point in it.

Our business is majority focussed on repairs and currently receive around 100 jobs a week. Of the non-warranty jobs from these we need to quote the repair before completing work, so quoting is a fairly big part of our work.

The process…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ADD SERIALIZED INVOICED ITEM TO CUSTOMER ASSET LIST

It would be time saving to be able to add a major serialized item directly to the purchasing customers Asset list at the time of purchase. Either via an (add to Assets) checkbox or button beside the line item in the invoice. This would allow us to keep customer asset lists up to date more readily for all major purchases.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ticket Automation Content Condition

Ticket Automation should support a condition of the content of the initial issue "contains". That way we can automatically perform actions based on what the customer actually says in the ticket. This is already supported for the subject of the message, but not the body.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Advanced Service Billing ideas

Reoccurring invoice are great but lack alot of necessary things such as pro-rating and the ability to change other prices based on thing being billed. Here is my ideas:
    Have an option to turn on Service Billing
    on the customers page you will have a place to add services that are billed on a monthly billing date. The services will be a inventory service or item plus a set of rules much like a contract. If say we have a customer that goes with our MSP package that does not include onsite service but does include remote service then when…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Apply Contract Pricing Discounts to Product Categories

Hey everyone, lets talk about Contract Pricing and discounts.

I have a ton of items in product categories, and some of my customers get a discount based on the product category, which we try and handle through Contracts.

Here's a scenario:

I have a customer that resells small cylinders of gas that we manufacture in house. My margin on these is decent, so they get 30% off our list pricing of any gas. The problem is that there are something like 300 SKUs easily in this category. I can't add all of these manually every time we get set up…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Checkout Module for our own assets

The idea is we would have things like our van, ladders, toolkits, etc. as assets in this module and we could add them to field tickets/appointments as necessary and the quantity would reflect that for the duration of the appointment but be available both before and after.

Just a QoL module that will help keep us from scheduling service calls where those assets are needed over the top of one another.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mark Invoice as Sent / Tick Box

I would really like to have a tick box that I can tick when I send an invoice outside of RS/Hand Deliver etc. that will put the little envelope to let everyone know said invoice has been sent or delivered to the customer please.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability for customers to reset their passwords for Client Portal

Users are not using Customer portal because they dont remember and cannot reset their portal passwords them selves
    this can be implemented with Quick Pass Integration
    https://www.tailrecursive.co/quickpass

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enable DKIM support

Setting up DMARC for my domain after getting a spoofed email from my "support" address that was obviously not legit. While I've added RS to my SPF record, there's no DKIM signature for those emails, therefore they don't comply with DMARC. I've got it set to only monitor, but the idea is to eventually lock that down. Any thoughts on putting this in place?

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Don't allow an uninvoiced ticket to be resolved without a reason.

If you resolve a ticket they go away, if someone resolves a ticket that should have been invoiced we lose that money. if RS forced you to supply a reason and that was added as a private comment to the email (or even added to the communication log as (ticket #4456 marked resolved with no invoice. Reason: "this reason")

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ticket automation to change status of ticket when appointment has passed.

I would like to have the status changed when an appointment has passed. this will allow other ticket automation to run after and keep some from running durring.

for example. we have reminders sent to the tech when ticket have not been updated in x hours when in progress or new. when I schedule a ticket I change it to "scheduled". I want to have it back to "in progress" when the appointment has passed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Display service location on invoices

We have customers that have multiple service locations. We have entered these as additional locations in RepairShopr. On the invoice, the customer would like to see which site the service was performed at in the case of onsite appointments. If there was a field called "service location" we could include on the invoice that would make this fairly easy. We would also want to have the ability to use a specific invoice template for each customer, so that we did not have to display "service location" info for customers that did not have multiple locations.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding asset to ticket by scaning barcode

Would be great to be able just go into the ticket and there add asset by just scaning barcode on asset field. Now you have to choose from the existing assets, but in my case when customer has 5 same assets it is not possible to choose the right one, or you have to look on some extra numbers etc. We are using barcod scanners a lot :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add bulk action bullets to Parts

I think it would be much faster to click bullets or check boxes for marking parts received today. In addition I think the action mark parts ordered today would be a nice feature as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Name of Telephone Number

Would be really handy if we could input in the Extension letter, so i.e MR or MRS that way we know who's number is who's

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. list relevant asset name on tickets screen

For quickly viewing jobs by an asset number, or relevant part number. (for example by scheduling when scheduling needs to see what assets are in the shop without opening each ticket)

Currently Im manually putting the asset thats being repaired in the subject. However, it would be very helpful to have the asset populate on the table and in the downloadable CSV file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CUSTOM WORKFLOW BETA ENHANCEMENT

ALLOW CUSTOM TICKET WORKFLOW TO START WITH "ASSET" SELECTION. CURRENTLY ADDING THE ASSET SECTION ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE A NEW ASSET. SELECTING AN ASSET SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY INPUT CUSTOMER DATA. (WE WORK ON THE SAME ASSETS OVER AND OVER)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Zoho Calendar Integration

Synch RepairShopr with Zoho calendar. The two integrations you support Gsuite/Office 365 are both high cost/user compared to Zoho email/calendar.

10 Techs at $6/each/month is quite a bit more than 10 Techs at $1/each/month.

Zoho makes great email but having to use two calendars is inefficient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. custom contract form builder/esignature

There is a lot of posts about adding different contracts (MSP, Clone, Credit Card, Bulk hours and others). It would be really nice to add something like wp-esignature. We could build contacts, data would be pulled from repairshopr to build a contract that could be emailed from repairshopr to the customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base