General

1. Line up calendar appointments for each technician into columns

Can you set it so that each techs appts would be in a single column and not a random column. it would make each one's time availability much easier to see.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ticket address should show on the main schedule screen

The current schedule screen causes confusion in office and in the field as the primary address is shown for the appointment on the main schedule screen. The main screen should show the "ticket address" instead so that you can properly map out appointments without going into each appointment manually. This would both save time and reduce confusion, without having to change a customer's billing or primary address.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow milestones for tickets.

This would likely be best as an enhancement to the appointment section of a ticket. This would allow one to set milestones for tickets that are used to track projects. Using multiple tickets is viable, but the ability to change an appointment type to that of a milestone would be awesome. (Or some other method of adding milestones to a single ticket)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop the Ticket Timer When...

I wish the Ticket Timer would be automatically stopped when the ticket is marked resolved, or the person who owns the ticket logs out for the day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatically add a trip charge when an onsite visit is scheduled

We'd like to be able to leverage ticket automations to add a trip charge (defined as a custom field in the customer) any time an onsite appointment is scheduled. This way our scheduling team does not have to manually enter a trip charge on the ticket for each ticket that has onsite appointments scheduled. This would help ensure that the trip charges always get added to tickets when onsite visits are scheduled.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Gift Invoice Links for Crowdfunding Payments

Suggestion to have an option for gift invoices... maybe a box that generates a link that a customer can email to friends or family. When they open the link, it will probably need to include an invoice number, customer's name, amount due, the payment options, a field for the sender's name and email address, and maybe even a message box that the sender can leave a message in the invoice. (No personal information other than that info above.) The family members can then make a payment toward the total amount due. Once a payment is made, the sender's name, payment…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Product Sales Report needs a filter added to allow us to select an individual product to report on.

Every accounting system I've used allows me to print the sales/purchase history for an individual product. This is invaluable for resolving stock discrepancies, or just doing sales analysis. Currently the Product Sales Report dumps a list of ALL products, which is far less useful in the above and many other cases.

There is this similar idea for adding a sales history within the Product details page: https://feedback.repairshopr.com/forums/165658-general/suggestions/17166851-item-sales-history

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Default Ship To Address

I would really like for the customers originally entered address to be automatically added as a ship to address on their account profile rather than me having to go and manually add a ship to for each customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. inventory

Partial Inventory - I have been using RS for automotive services and it has worked perfectly except for one flaw and that is the inability to Track partial inventory. Example Fluids - a car gets an oil change that requires 4.5 Qts. I either have to charge extra at 5 qts or loose and charge for 4qts. I know not all items can be accounted for int his way so, the ability to allow or disallow it for specific items would be awesome!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. CSV credential import tool

tool for importing client credentials via csv file or other

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Different Estimate Templates

Could we possible have different Estimate Templates and be able to select which Template to use (like say from a dropdown list) while filling an estimate form?

This will be super handy for different types of customers(one for commercial custs and one for residential custs for example).

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Time clock for APP (second screen)

We started using an ipad in our reception kind of like a kiosk ipad. Would love the techs to be able to sign in with their pin # as they walk in or out of the office. Is this something that could be incorporated into the ipad app of Repairshopr?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SMS marketing

It would be great if you could have an auto-responder option for jobs that are marked paid and resolved. I'd like to be able to thank them for their business and ask them to leave us a Google review, etc...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Vendor - Credits

We have vendors that give us a credit for items we have returned to them under warranty. I would like to be able to record the credit under the vendor and be able to apply it to a purchase order.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Quoting vs. Estimate

Our business is quite interested in going ahead with RepairShopr as it ticks a lot of boxes for us, expect for one major (to us) feature. At the moment the Estimate system available within RepairShopr seems to be locked into the start of the workflow, and not much ability to be used at any other point in it.

Our business is majority focussed on repairs and currently receive around 100 jobs a week. Of the non-warranty jobs from these we need to quote the repair before completing work, so quoting is a fairly big part of our work.

The process…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Alert if snail mail stamps are getting low

I know that the stamps credits are available in the consumables report, but that report is not scheduled, so I ultimately forget to go look and who-knows how many invoices don't physically go out (super important now that many e-mailed invoices go to junk)! Please either send an automated alert if SMS or Stamp credits are getting low, allow us to set the system to auto-purchase more credits, or at least allow us to schedule the consumables report so I can at least monitor it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pattern lock or pin

I would like to see a section on the intake form for the devices pattern lock, password or pin. This would also be a great integration for the possecondscreen app as the customers can enter it themselves.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integration with payment system available in Europe

Integration with payment system available in Europe.
    I'm currently using Izettle app and it makes tkaing payments very painful.

I was contacting Izettle and they confirmed that they have API to make integration. They are available in: Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, UK Great Britain, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands

Check on Izettle.com

There is also one more system called Sumup (sumup.com)
    They also have ready API to connect: developer.sumup.com/rest-api

They are available in: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Chech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia,…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can/are you able to call me @ (602) 339-3781

If you say that my E-Mail address cannot be found, (don't understand why), AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD,.......then HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING MY GENEVA WATCH REPAIRED??????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base