General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Be able to mark up a part or line item by a specific %

I so badly want to be able to select my line item of 'Parts for Customers', enter the cost of what we paid, and then enter the % of what I want the mark up to be.

Almost every piece of hardware we order for our customers is unique and custom. We have zero fixed costs as our prices change daily.

Need an easy way to mark up parts without busting out the calculator.

This should be a very easy addition! Please add it.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Being able to mark a invoice as bad debt

When you have a client that does not pay you need to be able to mark the invoice as bad debt so that the invoice can be closer but accountants can see and tell that the invoice is a bad debt. This will help for tax time as this is a write off. But not being able to mark the invoice makes it extremely hard for accountants to know what's going on with the invoice. Many other CRM's have this functionality. This would be a great feature and I'm sure many will agree.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to add tags to customer accounts

The ability to add custom tags to customer accounts. For example, the ability to add the tag "Customer" or "Installer" to different accounts, allowing techs and admins to run reports and filter the customer module based on tag types.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Email multiple people on estimates

On tickets and invoices there's the option to email multiple people with updates. Not so with estimates. It would be nice to enable multiple CC's of estimates.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatically add a trip charge when an onsite visit is scheduled

We'd like to be able to leverage ticket automations to add a trip charge (defined as a custom field in the customer) any time an onsite appointment is scheduled. This way our scheduling team does not have to manually enter a trip charge on the ticket for each ticket that has onsite appointments scheduled. This would help ensure that the trip charges always get added to tickets when onsite visits are scheduled.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop reformatting (rehashing) URLs in ticket comments

I sent my customer a ticket reply with a URL to a web site in it. The link was copied straight from my browser, but when the customer received the ticket comment email they called me to ask what I was sending them and if it was safe, because mousing over the link showed that it was taking them to this page, which looks like nothing to do with the original link I pasted, and actually looked like this :

http://reply.repairshopr.com/wf/click?upn=HOq46wKOrqRFpMG51s926AFUirSoUJDAkMLCNzeRkfefXvZov9kcDp9WjjcZ-2BT902jebKl-2BAwYYH2vEY6TNPGyTAZK8FM4LlsUVZGn8MPSY-3D_a6oQc7tnfcb0GKvoO27fPrHy1fmCh3VuPbN8zvCYnEdp1kUUvrUwGaAru5bIb3nA1jBrGGqj9r9LPqCYmcr8lBYu-2BUKKM6rCIHueG1AEybO6FMl3yyPtG8tT1T1rhOh9gdEhbIuV7JqIY1a9J7wVdWB44WYHGcAbehKrRFWJYj-2FErXcbM2jPUvLATooNBfj7CisnufDcLHp8Oxf1zTrQSgd1x9DyQ9v1y9ekk1TCW2KZQEGSHwr-2BjRgglIYCBrN8WshU9Yuwj-2Bff6d21mxIhMw-3D-3D

In this day of ransomware etc I encourage all my customers to be cautious, and to see the above…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to Email paid invoices Automatically or via trigger in Ticket Automation

Hello Team,

99% of our customers prefer to be emailed the paid invoice and/or receipt.

An option or trigger(Ticket Automation) to automatically email our customers the paid invoice and/or receipt would greatly increase our efficiency.

The paid invoice is currently automatically emailed when a customer pays via the customer portal but not when payment is manually completed in-store or over the phone.

This option would save us from doing a ‘Bulk Action’ selection to email the invoice at the end of the day which doesn’t always happen which then results in extra work as our customers usually request the paid…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integration with payment system available in Europe

Integration with payment system available in Europe.
    I'm currently using Izettle app and it makes tkaing payments very painful.

I was contacting Izettle and they confirmed that they have API to make integration. They are available in: Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, UK Great Britain, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands

Check on Izettle.com

There is also one more system called Sumup (sumup.com)
    They also have ready API to connect: developer.sumup.com/rest-api

They are available in: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Chech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia,…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Turn On/Off Customer Portal, or at least define what they see.

There are some areas in the Portal that we will not be using, and thus don't want to confuse our clients. It would be great to be able to turn off the portal altogether, or at least be able to decide what we do and don't want clients to see.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Be Able to require a Customer Signature after doing an On-Site Ticket Appointment

We sometimes have to make multiple trips on-site for a particular issue/ticket. It would be helpful to have a customer sign off on Every time we are on site as we have had customers try to say that we were never on site to help them, etc. to get out of paying their bill. We want to acknowledge every single on-site visit. In our environment, we are not using Customer Portal, our customers call in to the shop to start tickets, so I want them to sign on our phone/Field Tablets that they acknowledge the appointment times, notes, etc.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make private comments a two-way conversation.

I love giving comments to techs in there, but they have no way to reply easily. They have to send an email and then their replies are not in the ticket thread any more.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add support for Markdown

It would be very helpful to have more options in the text entry fields (specifically in tickets) for text formatting. Markdown is supported in many other applications, so many users may be familiar with it already. https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Keyboard Shortcuts

Having a return key combination that enters information into the ticket window communications.

Ex: "[shift]+[enter]"

"Machine is ready for pickup. [shift + enter]" <--- Publishes Note

Ultimately I would like to see more integration of keyboard shortcuts instead of mouse clicks.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow square payments to be processed on the second screen app for iOS

When checking a customer out via the web app have the second screen app open square and allow the customer to swipe in the same way as Repairshopr lite. This would finally give square users a terminal like experience we have wanted with a customer facing device. We can throw the ipad in a square stand or other locking stand facing the customer and have a professional looking full solution for display+signatures+card

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve the ticket issue types

We want to get super granular on the causes of tickets to help us with training, blogging, product development etc.

The current implementation isn't very good - an unordered , unstructured list which is time consuming to navigate.

Can you please update the ticket admin preferences screen to utilise the same structure as the inventory category editor?

The control already exists so I hope it wouldn't be too difficult to use the same structured, ordered, alpabetized list type in the ticket preferences as currently used in the inventory category editor.

It would really help in managing and therefore drilling down…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pattern lock or pin

I would like to see a section on the intake form for the devices pattern lock, password or pin. This would also be a great integration for the possecondscreen app as the customers can enter it themselves.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ADD SERIALIZED INVOICED ITEM TO CUSTOMER ASSET LIST

It would be time saving to be able to add a major serialized item directly to the purchasing customers Asset list at the time of purchase. Either via an (add to Assets) checkbox or button beside the line item in the invoice. This would allow us to keep customer asset lists up to date more readily for all major purchases.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Apply Contract Pricing Discounts to Product Categories

Hey everyone, lets talk about Contract Pricing and discounts.

I have a ton of items in product categories, and some of my customers get a discount based on the product category, which we try and handle through Contracts.

Here's a scenario:

I have a customer that resells small cylinders of gas that we manufacture in house. My margin on these is decent, so they get 30% off our list pricing of any gas. The problem is that there are something like 300 SKUs easily in this category. I can't add all of these manually every time we get set up…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Checkout Module for our own assets

The idea is we would have things like our van, ladders, toolkits, etc. as assets in this module and we could add them to field tickets/appointments as necessary and the quantity would reflect that for the duration of the appointment but be available both before and after.

Just a QoL module that will help keep us from scheduling service calls where those assets are needed over the top of one another.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mark Invoice as Sent / Tick Box

I would really like to have a tick box that I can tick when I send an invoice outside of RS/Hand Deliver etc. that will put the little envelope to let everyone know said invoice has been sent or delivered to the customer please.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 159 160
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base