Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Custom Fields or Drop Down Menus in Ticket

It would be nice to have custome feilds in the ticket that can be updated. For instance, during our diagnostic process, we test several parts of the computer to include the HDD, RAM, CPU, GPU and MOBO. we have custom drop down menus where we can select Pass or Fail for each item as we finish the diagnostic. I really do not want to have to type all of this out in a text box if I can just select the results from a drop down. I can think of many more ways we can use custom feilds and drop…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey!

We have this done and ready for early beta testers to play with, ping us if you aren’t a beta tester and want to be.

2. Add functionality to prioritize or flag tickets that need work ASAP

A way to flag a ticket as URGENT (highlighting the line on the tickets list) would be great. We get work in that needs to be prioritized based on customer's needs. We also have a SKU for rush work that moves customer's to the top of our priority list.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Daily sales report must be printable

We need to get daily sales report printable version

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We added a rudimentary PDF form of this report last week!

We’ll add some styling in the coming weeks so it’s easier on the eyes :)

4. Multiple field jobs per ticket

A lot of the work we do requires multiple site visits for the one issue, so we are having to create multiple tickets in order to schedule the visits. It would be nice if we could attach multiple field jobs to the one ticket.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Separate Tabs for Customers/Businesses

Hello,

It would be nice to have a tab that would allow for easy separation of business names and client names.

Example:

Customers Tab --> Shows all customers including customers that are the main contact or subcontacts of a business.

Companies Tab --> Shows only Business Names. When you click on a business name, you can see all the contacts/subcontacts under that business name.

Along with this... It might make sense to be able to convert a contact into a subcontact. I can see multiple users being registered under a single business name whereas they are not a subcontact of…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

The customer search feature should now make this very easy! The other features around sub-contacts we’ll work on with the Contacts feature request here.

6. Referals from other customers

I have a "Referred from Customer" in my "referred by" section when creating new customer. I was wondering if it was possible to include another field to indicate which customer referred the new customer and have the new customer appear in the customers profile page. That way we can reward existing customers for referring new clients. Also on the customers profile page if we could get a pop up or place of prominence for the key stat.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to use Bundles on POS

When choosing the forms tab on the POS screen it would be great to have the ability to add bundle items.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Product Serials

You need to add the ability to add serial numbes to items as you add them to the ticket. Just having on invoice you can forget, or have to pull part back out to get number to place on invoice because you forgot to write it down.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow API access to add attachments to tickets.

I'm working on a program that will allow my clients to create a ticket directly from their computer by pressing a specific hotkey, or using the system tray icon. I would love to be able to include an attachment in the form of a screen shot to every ticket generated this way.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tie RMA to inventory item

Right now the RMA system is just to keep records of needing to return a part but it does not change the inventory amount. To make the RMA system more effective it would be great if an RMA request would change the inventory amount and if there was a way to have an RMA report.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed the beta of the new returns module, it covers this. It will be evolving a bit, but check it out if you are a beta tester now!

11. Please add an option to set "Hide Invoice" as by checked by default.

There should be a setting to set "Hide Invoice" to checked, by default. This way, when you click on tickets it automatically hides all tickets set to Invoiced instead of having to filter it each and every time you access the tickets, which for some of us is dozens of times per day.

Thank you!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Custom Terms for Different Ticket Types

I want to be able to enter a custom type of ticket. We will call it purchases. Then I enter the customer's information, attach a photo of their ID, and get them to sign it. This should show a completely different set of terms than the repair ticket. This way you could have a contract guaranteeing that the device you are buying from a customer is not going to be declared by ANYONE lost or stolen. Mine says that if it is they owe me 3x the purchase price within 24 hours, and after that $3500. This makes it worth…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mailing Label

Add a mail or address label to the print options. Sometimes we have to mail an invoice, letter or estimate to a client and it would be nice to be able to just print the label from the drop down option. It could be done using the same size labels we use for asset, customer and tickets now.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integrate with Zapier so we can automate to-do and follow-ups using Asana or Slack

Zapier creates links between software to automate processes and I would really love it if RepairShopr was added to that list. Your software is so close to perfect but it needs to link to a to-do type app for missed actions/appointments etc.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We need a few beta testers (at least 10) to activate both of our triggers so we can get our Zapier app turned on publicly and out of beta.

Please try it out:

https://zapier.com/developer/invite/35334/18bf7ba6ea41b27e12e267d24c7520b8/

If you tried out the previous beta, please delete and re-setup via this new URL.

The setup just needs your API Key and Subdomain, you can find your API Key by clicking your email in the upper right of RS, and going to My Profile.

Thanks!

15. Call and SMS Integration with Flowroute (#1 VoIP Provider)

Flowroute is one of the USA trunk providers. They have always had a REST API for their calling and SIP trunking, and have now added SMS into the API.

This would be amazing for allowing users to use their current carrier for SMS and CID communication. Their API is very well developed and they have a dedicated staff to help with the integration. Really interested in being able to get SMS sent to our office lines and them coming in as ticket replies or leads, and being able to respond to the SMS from RS.

There's even more that can…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have an initial release in the app center for beta testers.

I don’t see a way to get a ping when there is an inbound call, only SMS – so I can’t see how we can get “caller id” type integration from flowroute directly, but you can continue using the PBX integration method for that.

This integration will allow you to send/receive SMS like our built in system, but you can send from your own phone number.

If someone sends you an SMS that doesn’t have an open ticket it will create a lead. For now you can’t reply there in the leads..

16. Integrate with ShipStation

Hey guys,

I'm surprised with everyone commenting about the troubles inherent with Google Cloud Print that no one has suggested ShipStation for printing labels. It's an incredible solution that ties in with our website, poster printing, amazon, ebay, etc.

I'd check it out if you haven't already, but it works phenomenally well and integrates with a ton of tools. Thanks!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a button that allows you to go to customer wiki from tickets

I would like a button on the ticket that allows you to go directly to their wiki page. We are trying to encourage use of it and this would help.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Appointment Duration

When scheduling, it would be very helpful to have a duration slider so we can indicate the length of the appnt. As it is, once we create the appointment we have to go to Google Calendar and adjust the time. Default of one hour is perfect, but maybe have the slider be adjustable from 30 min to 4 hours (or longer).

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the new calendar you can drag out the end of the appointment to set the duration, let us know what you think!

19. Transfer multiple inventory items in logistics

Logistics is great for fulfilling purchase orders from a warehouse to individual stores, but it's a huge pain making multiple logistics orders - one for each inventory item.

Can you make it so you can add multiple inventory items to a single logistics transfer? Kind of like when you're creating a PO? Otherwise, stores making PO's would also be a (preferred) solution.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dashboard Reminder Screen needs to be more informative & interactive

The Dashboad Reminder Screen offers no real value or use with the exception that you know 'something' has to be done.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey, we have a link to the new dashboard from the old dashboard – it’s beta right now, but I’m going to mark these as complete because it’s really usable as of right now.

If there are VERY specific things you think we missed, feel free to comment here – but it might be better to start a new suggestion with very detailed examples of what should be added.

Give it a shot, instead of /tickets/dashboard, it’s tickets/dashboard_new

1 2 8 10 12 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base