Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Add "view" rights for Vendors in Security Groups

Hey guys,

I was starting to make a big document called "Account Numbers" for all of the companies we use (rent, cable, distributors, etc) for the managers of our stores to be able to query in case of an emergency. Then I realized I was just transcribing all the info from "Vendors" in RS. This is a tool that specific users could benefit from, and it would save me from having to update information in 2 places all of the time.

Can you please add view and edit options for the vendors page in RS? I would add the view…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Need a way to Close an Estimate or Mark it Not Accepted/Inactive

We need a way to mark an estimate inactive or Not Accepted. Once you make an Estimate it always shows up in the Estimate section of the portal for the customers. So at anytime they can click Accept Estimate Button and this causes problems if its past the 30 Day time period that we give for our Estimate. Also we do a lot of Estimates so they will always show up for the customers. We like to keep the history of what we quoted and deleting them wouldn't do that. So something like Inactive (Kindof like the Resolve on tickets)…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integrate with Office 365 Calendars

We use Office 365 for our techs, it would be nice to be able to integrate with office 365 calendars instead of using seperate gmail accounts for syncing with RepairShopr.

129 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

We are ready for some beta testers, we have one way sync ready to test. (outbound to office 365)

thanks for waiting!

4. Recurring Invoices

You need to make it so we can use a template attached to recurring invoices instead of using a previous invoice. Customers that add services, like email accounts, make you have to clone the invoice, and then go to recurring invoices and change to new invoice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released an update to recurring invoices so you can create them from a template instead of just an existing invoice. You can see this in Admin > Recurring Invoices.

5. WooCommerce Integration

Would love to see this integrate with WooCommerce, possible a plugin for woocommerce to export or import customers directly to the shop. What you guys think?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

This is complete – thanks!

It’s beta right now, but we’ll be improving it as we learn what people are trying to do with it.

6. Time Clock on Mobile view with GPS location logging

I'd like my field techs to be able to clock in and out from the mobile view on their phones, an added perk would have the GPS location logged when they do so.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve updated mobile access to the site on the mobile desktop version so you can clock in and out. Feel free to create a new issue for the GPS request if you like. Thanks!

7. Recent Upgrade

Loved what you recently did with your current website updates. I was wondering when giving customer estimates or invoicing customer. I would like to keep a history of invoices and estimates given but canceled because client decided to go else where. At the same time want to have that information available in the future to recall what I charged them and if they were quoted before.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integration with GFI MAX Remote Management

I use GFI MAX Remote Management for almost all my customers. Since I'm mostly a one-man show for now, it helps greatly! Plus, with its Managed Online Backup, Antivirus, and Remote Access, its a awesome tool. They have their own ServiceDesk, but I need billing and CRM with you guys. They have an open API and it would be a kick-butt combo! Check it out... (WEB LINK REMOVED)

107 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is open to everyone now, not just beta users. Although I consider it an early version with more features to come!

9. Move the $2 Bill Item in The Cash drawer.

We Sometimes have a Slip where instead of Tabbing to the 5$ or 1$ bill Slot, we Accidentally enter in our number when opening the drawer in the 2$ bill slot.

Can you move the box to the bottom of the Cash counter page??

It would really eliminate the Occasional issues we have with off drawer counts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Erik responded

We appreciated your suggestion, and in a recent update we’ve moved the $2 bill item to the bottom of the register page!

10. Charge saved card

I'd like the ability to charge a card on file for regular invoices, not just recurring.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Transfer multiple inventory items in logistics

Logistics is great for fulfilling purchase orders from a warehouse to individual stores, but it's a huge pain making multiple logistics orders - one for each inventory item.

Can you make it so you can add multiple inventory items to a single logistics transfer? Kind of like when you're creating a PO? Otherwise, stores making PO's would also be a (preferred) solution.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Making Estimates Inactive

I would like a way to make estimates inactive after a certain period (ie 30 days) of time or by a manual change. I do not want to delete them as this is I still want to see the history, but I do not want them to be able to go into their portal months or years after the estimate and approve it at that time.

I would also like to be able to mark them as no or something in the event that we know we did not receive the estimate (such as a bid) or they choose someone…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Look for contact phone numbers in other fields or show other phone numbers as well..

When I add a contact that ONLY has a mobile number (Such as a salesman who travels a lot) their number doesn't show up on the ticket if they are the assigned contact. It only displays the "Phone" field. It would be better if it defaulted to the Phone field unless that value is NULL... or at least had both the Phone and Mobile numbers listed on the ticket for a contact. As it is... I have to put the same number in both fields (which is redundant). If I don't... then it just looks like we don't have a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! In a recent update we’ve made it so that the mobile number will be displayed if the “phone” number is null.

14. Customer names included on Daily Sales Report

It would be great to see the customer names that have paid in this report. We run a report so that we can move units to paid status and begin final repair, since we require prepayment in most cases.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! In a recent update we’ve added customer names to the Daily Payments Report!

15. Emails With customer replys!!

When I get a response from customers it says customer activity on ticket #.... is it possible to have it also pull the customers name into the email. that way i do not have to go to the website "an extra step" to see what name it is associated with. Just a thought that would help out ALOT.

Thanks,
    Andy

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Expanding the Contact Module

I work with a number of small businesses with multiple employees and often the primary contact isn't the business owner but rather the Office Manager.

It would be great if a contact module could be added where not only are the eMail and phone number details stored but also custom entries like the contacts login credentials for their PC, eMail, Dropbox account etc. The ability to select the contacts computer and mobile device from the company assets list would also be useful.

In this way the Customer page could be reserved for site wide details such as the public static…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add custom Subject and body lines for e-mail.

We've had people respond back to paid invoice e-mails thinking we're re-sending the bill. Would it be possible to allow us to personally edit the subject and body of the email in order to clarify whether or not the bill has been paid.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve added the ability to add a custom message (though we probably won’t make the subject editable).

18. Better Tax Wizard and Reports

Here in Florida there is a state tax of 6% but each county may or may not have a discretionary surtax. What I'd love to see is a means of accurately collecting and reporting sales tax.

The former accounting software I used got this almost right in terms of setting up the tax rates but no so much as far as the reports.

How it worked is that we created the States sales tax (Florida 6%), then added each county and their surtax (Broward 0%, Dade 1%, Monroe 1.5%, etc.). Each customers tax rate was based on their county and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. SLA Management - Response Time and Resolution Time Promises

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT FEATURE FOR ALL MSP's Even companies that only do break fix... Wouldn't you want to see what your response time is? How about your resolution time of each request?

Both of these time needs are crucial to providing top notch service.

SLA integration would consist of the following.

1. Define SLA policies (Response/Resolution time based on priority level) with escalation rules/processes if these times are not met.

2. SLA Targets will have different Priority levels which adjust Respond and resolution requirements.

3. Create a fair SLA system - Ability to set business hours and holiday tracking to not affect…

116 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Complete, a draft implementation is live.

It will evolve over the coming months, please submit feedback on things you think we should add.

Help page with explanations coming soon, but find it in Admin, Service Level Agreements

They will be selectable on new ticket page, and a new permission for edit sla was added.

20. Google contacts/carddav support

Would be nice to have Google contacts/carddav support. This would make it easier to call or email customers from my phone/computer, and let me know which customer is calling my cell phone.

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General