General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Require Time Clock

Is there a feature yet to require users to clock in whenever they log on the system. If not, do you think this might be a good feature? Better time tracking

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Yelp to social media in Marketr

Please add Yelp to the social media in Marketr

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need to be able to change Ticket Problem and Referral types without losing information

Because the ticket problem and referral types are done by a list, you cannot edit any of them and preserve the information that has been linked to those "types." Because of this, you cannot correct spelling errors or change the name of types for accuracy, unless you also want to loss that information or have a duplicate or similar item.

Also, there is no way to organize these lists. It may not sound like a big deal, but being able to select an item in alphabetical order is much better than having to search for it in a drop down.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Organize Custom Fields

Most everything in RS is laid out very nice and clean, but the Ticket Custom Fields is definitely lacking. We use a lot of custom fields for our tickets in order to have specific information readily available and to basically summarize our logs with specific details. However, because these custom fields are not organize very well (they are pretty much packed in a small space as close to each other as possible) it makes it more difficult to find the data you are looking for. It would be ideal to be able to have different sections for different custom fields…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mobile & Phone number in calendar

I would like to see the mobile and phone number listed in description when synced to Google Calendar as well...

At the moment it will only show the customers "phone" quite often, we may need to contact the customer on there mobile, and it's easier for the field agents to have access to these details within the calendar..

Would this be possible?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Selling a new PC/Notebook etc

When you sell a customer a new PC/Laptop/Whatever with a serial number shouldn't it automatically get added to their assets list?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change the custom fields auto-capitize first letter when printing/PDF to same as source formatting

Change the custom fields auto-capitize first letter when printing/PDF to same as source formatting. It looks messy when printing/PDF as it changes the source formatting. For example : -

Custom field 2. RAM Check currently changes to 2. ram check

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add ability to book stock, parts etc. out to the store for personal/store use

There are many occasions where we end up booking out stock to use in-store. Currently, the only way I can do this is to create a customer as the store but this means that we also have to pay the bill at the end which gets a bit of a headache with discounts etc.
    Perhaps there is a way that the store could book out items without all this messing about?
    Perhaps a screen we can go to - scan the item, click confirm and the system does the rest?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Marketr campaigns based on custom field and inactivity

We get lots of leads from our website form. Often they are inquiring if something can be fixed, etc.
    These leads sometimes don't pan out, however our webform asks for their email, so even the ones that don't workout, we have their email address.

It would be great if we could create a campaign based on some criteria, such as a checkbox for example, where those leads (who have been converted to customers) that have a checkbox checked (indicating they have not been converted) could be emailed after xxxx number of days for special offers, reminders, etc.

ie. We'd like…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Expanding the Contact Module

I work with a number of small businesses with multiple employees and often the primary contact isn't the business owner but rather the Office Manager.

It would be great if a contact module could be added where not only are the eMail and phone number details stored but also custom entries like the contacts login credentials for their PC, eMail, Dropbox account etc. The ability to select the contacts computer and mobile device from the company assets list would also be useful.

In this way the Customer page could be reserved for site wide details such as the public static…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Toggl Time Tracking - Needed for Multiple Techs

We need a way to track time better.

Here is the problem.
    The repair shopr built in timer does work hardly at all on a mobile phone browser.

Toggl works awesome but Repair Shopr only allows one Person.

So all this equals no good way to track time for onsite jobs.

So how are my techs supposed to keep track of Billable time when they are onsite? If they do this manually and say they can put it in later we will miss billable time which cost us money. Techs wont remember the exact time at each job and we…

141 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Planned means we want to do it, not that it’s scheduled for a dev to work on yet.

Keep voting..

We just scheduled a few tasks that had 70+ votes, we can’t do this before those.

12. Warranty System / Assets

I would like to be able to add / track warranty's from the assets tab. Also I would like to be able to include more information like serial #'s.

The current "PDF Warranty" doesn't work well as it does not auto scale to the amount of text you have in your warranty template. (mine is large since it includes terms and conditions).

It would be nice if we could manually edit or enter the certificate #

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change "Assets" from button to a field

I like the check-in process for a new ticket, except the asset button. Everything else is a field that I can view, but the asset button hides all the info in a new window. You should be able to see the attached assets at a glance and add/remove them in the same window. I don't mind the new window to add a new asset, but it seems silly to hide information as important as that.

Also, I don't use field jobs yet, but I imagine it would be helpful for that too. Bottom line, everything being visible decreases the ability…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Ryan – these are obvious improvements we have just put off because of the time involved – it’s more difficult to put these types of complex things inline in the form sometimes, and in the interest of getting a feature out we sometimes do so with a less-than-perfect UI.

We are very aware of these types of things, and it’s on our list!

14. Calendar

The calendar is proving to be difficult to navigate.

Here are some suggestions.

From the ticket screen:
    Be able to add or edit appointments from the ticket screen with a similar interface as when the ticket was originally created.

be able to attach multiple appointments to the same ticket.

from the field jobs screen:
    ability to locate tickets in the drop down in some kind of organized manner (alphabetically, by ticket number, something). Currently I am not sure how that list is organized but we have something like 70 tickets in it and it is really difficult to find the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Print function for employee sales report

Print function for employee sales report

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a Column for Last Purchase Price in PO

hi,
    the idea is actually simple to implement i think.
    right now we have Average price for PO made.

so i think if the team could add an extra column for "Last Purchase Price" would be great.

In our PO, there would be a column to let us know what was the last price we purchase the item. As the price in the inventory is the average, it might not be accurate.

For eg (assuming it is identical socks)
    the price we bought a socks is $2.
    Then we bought another socks for $1

The average cost of the socks…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MarketR CC Tech on email sent

Email tech, or admin a copy of the email sent to client.
    This way we can do a phone call follow up as well.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Parts Order Tracking Delivery Estimates and Ticket Link

On the Parts Order Tracking page, a section that allows you to input the estimated delivery date, and alerts you once it's passed, would be great! Also, the part info should be shown on the ticket that it's associated with.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base