General

1. Tool in Spanish

I'm liking your tool and I was planing on installing this in my repair shop, however I'm in Mexico and while I can try to teach everyone what each box means it woudl be easier to have a version in Spanish available, not to mention that invoicing to my clients needs to be done in Spanish too.

I will be more than glad to help you guys with the translation if you need help!

Great tool btw, you have covered all that is needed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for writing! We have made it so essentially all the customer-facing aspects of RepairShopr can be translated. Currently we’re not looking at localizing the app, though. It’s possible a ways down the road but is not currently on our roadmap. Part of this is just that we’re dedicated to excellent quality and support and we couldn’t guarantee that currently in other languages (releasing new features would also be an issue). Hope you understand..

2. Remote support feature

How about a remote support tool to be able to control customers computer remotely. When I had kayako they had the tool called OnSite which basically worked just like logmein rescue where you enter a session number and a tool downloads and then connects the customer remotely with the technician.

I think that would be a good feature to integrate with RepairShopr. Do it in-house though if possible so we do not have to integrate and pay for another product thru another company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bomgar has a great API that would allow remote support session tracking to be imported into a ticket.

Bomgar is a great remote support platform, while designed more for enterprise the stability and feature rich hardware based system really works well, especially for managing multiple machines unattended machines at once. Integrating session information into tickets would be a great start! Looking forward to this platform being everything I need to work effectively and effciently.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re declining this for now, I couldn’t even tell how much the product costs – and being appliance based probably makes them a little further down the list of potential remote support tools most shops will pick up.

4. Vendhq.com

Any chance of intergrating with Vend ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Marketr - Use invoice status as a trigger to send emails

I'm not sure why, but my tickets aren't closing despite invoicing and subsequently that invoice being paid. At the moment I only see an option for Marketr to work when the status of a TICKET is changed.

I would like an email to be sent two weeks after the customer has made payment on their invoice.

Is this possible?

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Based on your description of your current flow, it sounds like the problem lies with the behavior of the Ticket Status. Currently when you change generate a invoice from a ticket, the system is hard coded to change the ticket’s status to invoiced. This means the ticket no longer shows as resolved. You do get prompted to close the ticket out after you’ve taken the payment, otherwise it will remain in invoiced status.

While we don’t have plans currently to change the hard coded status, it is something we may do in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

6. For walk in customers there would be separate option for creating ticket and invoice

For walk in customers, there should be separate option that directly create ticket with timer in no time and no email should be necessary . Kindly do this as ticket system is basically for mail in customers and customers through email. There should be separate system for walk in customers so no time would be taken.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notify End Users that Lead/Request was received

I'm a service provider, not a retail shop. Our previous management systems would send an e-mail as soon as a request/lead was received by the system. This lets the customer know that they are important, their request was received, etc.

Right now, we are manually generating an e-mail, but unless we are sitting in front of a computer, it might be a few hours before the customer gets a response. In that time, they may go somewhere else because we did not acknowledge their request/lead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add filtering to "Invoice Export to CSV" by date

I suggest you add filtering to the report "Invoice Export to CSV"so it can be filtered by date, and also making it possible for it to be a scheduled report. Invoice Export to CSV would be an ideal report for my accounting department. The Sales Detail Report doesn't include taxes... and while Daily Payment Report does include taxes, it doesn't give you a breakdown. Which can be a pain if you have some payments with no tax and some with tax. The Invoice Export To CSV seems to have all the info we need (we just need to sort out…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback on this. The invoice export currently will export all invoices to CSV. It exists as a means of back up or to be used for customized reporting that we do not currently offer. We don’t have plans to add the exports to the Scheduled Reports feature at this time. If you are interested in scheduled backups of CSVs we have a Premium service in the App Center that can do nightly or monthly backups of the CSVs.

9. future cloud storage

want to know if you are going to integrate you repair POS with other repair software.
    Looking for discounts on other products for computer repairs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PayPal Integration

It would be awesome if you could integrate PayPal the same way as Authorize.net for payments. Mainly for recurring payments. I use subscriptions for several clients. If RepairShopr could create, or process the payments at least, would be awesome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Edit Tickets in Client Portal

Some clients have been frustrated that they cannot edit a ticket once they enter it. They cannot give us any feedback as to the Urgency of the ticket, they cannot even close it if it no longer needed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Options to change color scheme

I think it would be great to provide options to change the color scheme. I find it difficult to distinguish the buttons along the top from the black background sometimes, but it would also be nice to be able to match the colors of our company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are going to be changing the color scheme of the app soon, but for now, aren’t planning on making it customizable.

Sorry about that, it could be done at some point – but for now we’ll close this one

13. Sort customizable ticket items.

On the ticket screen now that we can custom fields to the columns it would be great to be able to sort by them. One thing that would be great especially for the Timer feature is to sort by most time, least time AND currently running time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add the ability to include inventory items at the ticket level

allow the ability to add inventory items at the ticket level. Allowing the inventory to be added at the ticket level will update inventory when a ticket is completed instead of requiring an invoice to make sure inventory is updated. Those of us that use Square do not use the POS or Invoicing in repairshopr and therefore can not utilize the inventory system

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are not going to support any flow that goes around our invoicing module like this.

We have a lot of users that run cards in square but still use our invoicing and POS modules.

(Our Mercury Payments integration is almost public, and they will beat square rates and structure on every point too – watch for that)

15. Customer Phone number on the Label instead of the BarCode.

or use barcode with a number visible. the barcode is of no use to me in my one man show. :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. mysqu database integration

it might be good to be able to use outside databases like for us we have MySQL servers for our website that we are able to use maybe if You can use these types of databases for your server it could eliminate on database issues maybe even lower server load on your end for managing these databases. such still using your site and service to connect an encrypted connection and be able to chose a database. Maybe it could be a used for database backup or something.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Integration with a program called UVK or Ultimate Virus Killer

I found this program from a review I seen on technibble it's called UVK and it does the same thing as D7 and repairtech but in my opinion it does it better and for a less cost to the repair shop. I would like to see it be integrated with repairshopr. I have tried all three product but still use UVK the most. My fellow techs please take a look at this product and if you agree that it needs to be integrated into repairshopr then please place a vote or two thanks Rick

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Create a force log on for every new ticket/status update

A lot of our techs here share the same computer in the service area when updating and creating tickets. This gets to be confusing when we go back and look up notes and people have forgotten to log off and then log onto their own name. Is there anyways to forces a log on or switch user for every time a note is entered or a ticket is created?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can we please add a section on the receipt for customers to leave a TIP amount?

Can we add a line for customers to add a TIP amount for good service?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)