Skip to content

General

162 results found

1. Integration with ReferralCandy API

I would like you to consider integrating with ReferralCandy. They have an API, but I am not sure how difficult this might be. More information can be found at their site, but the idea is that when a referred member makes a payment, they will be credited in the ReferralCandy site.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Robert Reichner responded

We haven’t had many other requests for this so we’re going to decline for now but may reconsider in the future.

2. Allow customers to view parts status on the customer portal

Currently, I just manually send my customers the tracking# for all parts orders. I think it would be beneficial for the customers to be able to see that as part of the customer portal.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We don’t have immediate plans to integrate the parts system to the customer portal since information can be shared via status and ticket comments currently.

3. Make Admin Overview SMALLER

The overview screen on the administration page is great - but it's too big to reasonably compare multiple locations in a glance. PLEASE shrink the fonts so we can view more than 1.5 locations without scrolling.

Also, the figures need to be rearranged to make comparisons. Right now for example: there's some info about invoices (last month and month to date) in the upper sections, and then additional info about invoices (invoiced today and invoiced last 7 days) in different groups at the bottom.

This is how I think it should be arranged: Each location will have it's own grid…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. check images

Upload check image to Paid section in invoice?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WHMCS Integration - Webhost Billing Connection

For those of us that provide webhosting... WHMCS is probably the Best Web Hosting management software.

WHMCS has a great API.

Here are links --> http://docs.whmcs.com/API

Maybe a integration at some point could help keep our webhosting business and computer repair business synced.

Thoughts all?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integration with MYOB AccountRight Live

MYOB are one of the largest accounting package developers in Australia. It would open repairshopr up to a massive market as not alot of other repair shop management systems integrate with MYOB.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re going to continue focusing on Quickbooks and Xero for our accounting integrations at the moment. We’ve found these are massive projects and benefit the most by building deeper into our existing integrations rather than adding additional ones.

7. Integrate with Kashflow accounting system for uk guys

I would really like an integration with Kashflow for UK accounting, Quickbooks is not as popular here as it once was and is really lacking, and kashflow have a great API. I have conducted some research on teachnibble and kashflow is popular amongst the UK techs.

http://www.kashflow.com/developers/soap-api/

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re going to continue focusing on Quickbooks and Xero for our accounting integrations at the moment. We’ve found these are massive projects and benefit the most by building deeper into our existing integrations rather than adding additional ones.

8. Tool in Spanish

I'm liking your tool and I was planing on installing this in my repair shop, however I'm in Mexico and while I can try to teach everyone what each box means it woudl be easier to have a version in Spanish available, not to mention that invoicing to my clients needs to be done in Spanish too.

I will be more than glad to help you guys with the translation if you need help!

Great tool btw, you have covered all that is needed

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for writing! We have made it so essentially all the customer-facing aspects of RepairShopr can be translated. Currently we’re not looking at localizing the app, though. It’s possible a ways down the road but is not currently on our roadmap. Part of this is just that we’re dedicated to excellent quality and support and we couldn’t guarantee that currently in other languages (releasing new features would also be an issue). Hope you understand..

9. Better Signature Capture

I would a way to send an email asking for a signature for things like Estimates, Invoices, Intake Forms, etc... I would also like it to have an audit trail of sorts.

Something more like RightSignature or Adobe Echosign. Maybe even a direct integration with one of these?

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  14 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can the icon for moving custom field order to be changed to something more obvious

Can the icon for moving custom field order to be changed to something more obvious? Such as a small up/down arrow. It took us ages to work out what the 3 horizontal lines button did!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good feedback. We’ll continue to monitor to see if this is needed by others.

11. Could the Xero plugin be adapted to connect to FreeAgent which uses REST APIs?

FreeAgent uses REST APIs for it's plugins would this enable the Xero plugin to be adapted?

I use FreeAgent because it allows me to use per client invoice numbers and it's connection with Barclays is a direct Read Only feed rather than going through a third party provider who does a screen scrape. I went as far as switching banks for this added layer of security.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ETA of upcoming changes from RS

Hey RS Staff!

Everyone loves all the updates/advancements you make in the system, but we never know what to expect. It would be nice to know what is really "in the works this week" vs "planned". After all, there are currently over 100 requests that I'm sure aren't all being looked at in the near future.

On UserVoice, I see there are different statuses, including "under review", "planned" and "started". It would be really nice to see what's being worked on under the home screen in RS, but otherwise could you keep the statuses in UV updated more?

This would…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bitcoin Payment Intergration

I would love to have bitcoin integrated into the site for payment processing.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We are not adding any payment integrations for now, maybe ask Vantiv (worldpay) to support this instead, then it’ll just work on the terminals we already support.

14. Use customers Drivers License or ID card to add "new customer".

Okay, for real - this is genius:

The Authorize.net API is really great. It reads 3 line track data from a credit card, and transcribes that data into all the required fields for a swipe to complete, and then processes the transaction automatically. It saves a ton of time and hassle compared to a third party swiper.

Why don't you do the same thing for custom info? You can use the same card swiper to run a drivers license at the "new customer" screen. It could pull the first name, last name, address, and city state zip. All you would…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

This IS genius – but I don’t want to build this system for all 200 types of drivers licenses we’ll get asked about.

Sorry everyone :)

15. website Integrations - gotoassist

I am a goto assist subscriber and would love to see the integration with the software.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We haven’t had a lot of requests for this so we’re going to decline this for now and revisit in the future.

16. Is there a chance we could look up a "ticket invoice" in POS.

so payment can be taken through the POS interface. we use the xero.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The best place for taking payment on invoices is from the Invoice > Make Payment flow.

17. Multi-Point Assessment Tool/Report

Create a Multi-Point Assessment Tool/Report that can pull from the repairtech reports and/or based on a questionnaire answered by the tech through the troubleshooting process. I could see this being done as a back end "wizard" troubleshooting flow built through a series of questions manually or just take the yes/no/error response from repairtech. It could be built based on a set template but then let the user change the questions, answers and ultimately how it generates a report. I got the idea from the multi-point inspections you get at the car dealership and they use green, yellow and red colors…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great idea, but not something we see on our near-term roadmap. May revisit this in the future, though.

18. Multiple Option Estimates & Named Estimates

-For customers whom you might be presenting multiple options or doing multiple jobs for. Have the ability to create a 'master' estimate then on that same estimate create groups: Computer Replacement Option 1: Item 1, Item 2, Items 3 | Horizontal Line | Computer Replacement Option 1: Item 1, Item 2, Items 3 .. and so on the estimate you could line item and total each of the groups separately and have the option to add the groups up for a grand total.

-Create a way to name estimates in addition to the numbering system

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You could include this in the description of items on the estimate. We don’t have immediate plans to implement estimate names, though.

19. Drop Down For Inventory & Quick Add

The auto-search in fields in nice, but we would like to see a drop down style list especially for staff that may not know all of the inventory items by name. Would also like to see the option at the top of the suggested drop down that says "Add Item", pops a shadow box that has a simplified view of the regular add inventory screen allowing you to quickly add an item and select it without having to jump back to inventory, then back to the estimate, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re continuing to add power to the search function so plan to pursue that method for now.

20. Use Paypal to pay through the POS

I use the virtual terminal to process my credit cards right now.
    Is there a good way to integrate this into the POS?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because there are so many possible options, we’re not currently considering additional payment integrations at this time.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base