I suggest you ...

Sync purchase orders with Xero now that Xero supports it

I know this was posted earlier but as it was not supported by Xero at the time it was declined, It is now supported with Xero so we would like to integrate the purchase orders in Xero with the purchase orders in RepairShopr and sync them.

105 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnthonyAnthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TrazdenTrazden commented  · 

I totally agree! this would halve our bookkeeping and free up more time to do more important things!

• michaelsmichaels commented  · 

How many votes do we need for this to become important??

• michaelsmichaels commented  · 

There are so many reasons why we need this, inventory levels in Xero will be more accurate, COGS, items entered into RepairShopr not yet entered into Xero can cause confilct, if Xero stok level is NIL.

The list goes on, we need this ASAP.

• stevesteve commented  · 

Another Xero/RS user here that would love to see this integration.

• DanDan commented  · 

We would like this as well - hoping someone from RS will at least reply and let us know that we are being heard in here. You guys want us to use these forums - but we need to head back from you guys, too!!!

• MichaelMichael commented  · 

This is a huge let down! Its really needed!

• DarrenDarren commented  · 

Is there any feedback from RepairShopr whether this is actually possible and if they will consider it?

• neilsneils commented  · 

Very very very much needed.

• Michael LeoneMichael Leone commented  · 

Oh please please please do this.. This would allow us to track inventory and therefore COGS in XERO properly! And also "Customer Purchases" (as POs) would be insanely time saving as we wouldn't have to be duplicating every PO and Customer Purchase in Xero every day (as well as sorting out the issues that occur when someone forgets to create the Xero entry).

• Dave PerdueDave Perdue commented  · 

Hello? Hello? Hello?
        Is there anybody in there?
        Just nod if you can hear me...

Sorry - just singing in my head.

• Robin MorrisRobin Morris commented  · 

Having to create purchase order twice and receive stock twice in both xero and RS is driving me nuts. please do this.

I mainly chose RS because it integrated with xero, I think if you polled your customers there would be many others. How about an update to the xero integration?

• Julien ColesJulien Coles commented  · 

This would be fantastic need to use PO in RS to keep stock levels correct but it makes tracking the bills a nightmare not to mention double entry.

• leelee commented  · 

Sounds like a great feature but please make it optional - not a default. It really wouldn't work for our business at the moment but it's obviously needed by other users.

• AnthonyAnthony commented  · 

As you can imagine Xero was founded in NZ, so other than MYOB it is the go to software for all businesses here, I have only encountered one client of ours running QuickBooks Online and it seems very slow in NZ even on a 100/100 fibre internet connection so it really isn't an option.

the lack of purchases order sync makes RepairShopr quite painful when we are ordering in goods constantly, it would be nice to get official word from RepairShopr if this is even a possibility in the near future

• Matt - MacManMatt - MacMan commented  · 

We really need to be managing our inventory in Xero so we can accurately report on stock holdings and report our GP line by line and per product. At the moment we've got no real eye on the financials in Xero as the RS to Xero integration isn't sending inventory data.

If RS can send PO's to Xero, handle inventory sync better then we're sorted and have a superb system. I'm told by support that they're not looking to upgrade the Xero integration so I'm having to look at developing a connector myself.

Xero has millions of users and I'm sure if you can get the integration working better you'd be attracting more customers to RS. We found RS from the Xero app store after all. We love RS and it handles are service business so well but we're just not finding it helpful when it comes to financials.

Just saying.

• Dick SavyDick Savy commented  · 

Yes please this would save us a bunch of work!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base