Skip to content

General

75 results found

1. Signature Reminder

I would find it very handy to have a reminder or field to accept digital signature when/after taking payment.

This is especially true now that we're using the integrated credit card payment system through RS, instead of through a credit card terminal. It is important for potential chargebacks (I've dealt with a couple of these in the past, though not yet with the new processor, authorize.net) to have some sort of signature on file relative to the credit card transaction.

This was also suggested in a comment on another thread, but I never saw a new thread started on it.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. to add a new distribution method - Self install

We need to have the abilitie to create a self install for new customer visiting the web site who want to install the kabuto by themselves

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Invoice only

Currently when I send out an invoice it is accompanied by all the tickets that comprised the invoice (and all the data from each ticket).

I'd like to send only a one or two page invoice without the backup. If there is a question about an invoice we can THEN send the backup.

Thank you,

dp

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    already works  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I think the way to do this is go edit your Invoice Template to not include the ticket, then if they want the detail – you can go to the Ticket manually and send them the PDF of the whole ticket.

4. Hide Cost from Screen View so nosy people don't see

People are nosy and they look at your screen. It would be nice if I had an option to hide cost unless I click to view the cost. This is even worse when you're working on location from a laptop or iPad. If somebody happens up behind you and see your cost it can be a bad thing. Even very old inventory systems I used had cost codes or hidden costs, it wasn't just plainly displayed on the screen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create new customers with HTTP web submission form

We have a contact form on our website where customers can submit their name, email address and phone number to automatically get an informational email from us. Right now, this just forwards to a mailbox where we have to manually enter in the customers information into RS.

It would be awesome if there were a website integration that could take the submitted form data and add those fields into our customer database. We could obviously have "website form" as a static value for the "referred by" section. Does this sound like something that would be possible?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. {{ticket_date}} ignores timezone preference in settings

Recently while trying to create an automation that displays Ticket info in Slack, I discovered that the template tag I was using to print the time and date of the ticket ignores my timezone preference.

As of the time of writing this, it's Monday, 12:08PM the first of November 2016. {{ticket_date}} output "Sun 10-30-16 03:08 PM". My timezone preference in the general settings under the admin tab is GMT +12

I can only conclude that the template tag ignores my timezone preference when they pull the time of ticket creation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Implement a Image upload for ticket comments.

Implement a Image upload for ticket comments.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. create ability for multiple appointments on a ticket

Quite often we have to attend a customer site multiple times for 1 reason. it would much easier to create multiple appointments on that 1 ticket so that we can track every time we have attended.

We use the calendar as a historical resource to look back and see where someone was and for how long so altering an appointment on a ticket really messes this up.

I also don't want to have to create a ticket for every visit for 1 issue, because then techs would need to trawl through tickets to get info on diagnosis' and work already…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This totally works! You can make an appointment from the ticket with “New → Appointment” or from the calendar page.

10. I would like to add pictures to the asset lists of a customer

It would be great if we could add pictures of existing customer assets to the asset list. This is a value added item for shops wanting to add to their MSP offerings. Most small business' I deal with have no idea how important this can be when disaster strikes. Ask an insurance agent how important pictures and serial numbers are when filing a claim and you will see how adding this to your customer service offering can close a sale.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have had attachments on Assets for probably a few years. That will serve the insurance purpose.

We won’t be adding them to the list page for now, but going to mark this as complete for the underlying feature.

Asset detail page, bottom left

11. notification

Would like a way to send notifications to certain users email when something in a category sells.

For instance I have a physical store, but I also have a different department that handles only online sales(ebay, etc).

When something say in my "Phone Sales" category sells it would be nice for an email to automatically be sent to my employee in charge of my online store so they instantly know to take the item down from all online markets.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be accomplished with the Zapier integration. You’d need to setup a trigger for invoice or payment – and filter for the category you want. I bet you could find someone online to help with it if you get stuck. Good luck!

12. Indicate where inventory was used

I suggest in the item inventory screen you show more than just who and when took stock out of inventory. I suggest that you also list which ticket or invoice an item was added to. This will help with tracking where an item is used.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We added this last fall, on any maintain stock products edit screen you can click “QTY Details” and see every instance.

13. Customers to be able to add pictures to tickets or a lead.

I run a jewellery repair business in the UK. On my website, customers are able to "order a prepaid envelop" and snap a quick pic of their repair. Either to request a quote or just to attach to their job for a record. Can clients (either in 'leads' or in 'create new ticket' in their portal) upload a picture straight to that lead or ticket while embedded in my site?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be achieved through the Customer Portal already. The Customer can click the “New Ticket” button on their portal dashboard. They can then enter their details and on the second screen there is a Attachments button where they can upload a file.

It is also possible for them to attach a file after a ticket has been created as well. In the portal, they simply navigate to the ticket and click the ‘Add Attachment’ button to upload.

Regards,

14. Tags and HTML markup for Canned Responses

Would it be possible to have Tags and HTML markup capabilities for Canned Responses (as we do for PDF/Email Templates)?

For example:

Dear {{customerbusinessnameorcustomerfullname}},
    Diagnosis has been completed on your {{ticket_subject}} and it was found that our [service] is needed to resolve the issue.
    Please can you contact us to discuss further, meanwhile we will attempt to contact you.

Regards
    {{accounttech}}
    {{account
    name}}

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow access for users (staff) to see "Customer online profile link"

Once we add a Portal User to a customer account, we can no longer click the link next to "Customer online profile link" to review a customer's profile with them. It is necessary for us to do this at times. Please add permissions so that users (staff) can also click this link without having to know a customer's username and password. Thank you. :)b

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tracy – It’s just your account URL+ /my_profile/user_login

It’s the same for everyone..

16. Darken 'notes' window text

The 'notes' box under customer info allowing you to make notes on a particular customer is too light. The font used in that box barely shows. Please darken the default font.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to take payment under customer, prior to first invoice.

We do not use your deposit as a separate line item options. Currently I take payment and leave that "credit" on account open until invoicing. With a new customer, I am not allowed to "take payment" until I make a zero invoice as a work around.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you go to the Customer Detail page, Click New > Payment you will be taken to the payment page and can enter the amount of the payment you want to collect and the type without having to choose an invoice or create one. The resulting payment is unassociated to anything and will show as credit.

18. allow other information to show up on ticket page.

It would be great if we could have other bits of information on the ticket page list such as a location line which shows where the phone currently is, the phone number, the password, or other things that could make the master ticket list easier to view.

Even if those things showed up on the dashboard that would be great as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow posting ticket updates from Slack

Would like to be able to respond to a ticket in Slack to update it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Dan – this already works! See the bot setup help article on the app card page.

It allows you to setup a slash command to talk to your account.

20. Check in check out in app adds comment to ticket

The app adds a comment for each check in and check out - can that be removed? I would like to only add a comment if I do a custom check in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is there in the app already – go to “Timer Entries” and click start. That will not add a comment to the ticket, it’ll just run the timer like the web app.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base