Skip to content

General

75 results found

1. Ability to integrate with Microsoft's Power Bi

Looks promising as it offers a free tier and could possibly be another option to Domo.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Signature Reminder

I would find it very handy to have a reminder or field to accept digital signature when/after taking payment.

This is especially true now that we're using the integrated credit card payment system through RS, instead of through a credit card terminal. It is important for potential chargebacks (I've dealt with a couple of these in the past, though not yet with the new processor, authorize.net) to have some sort of signature on file relative to the credit card transaction.

This was also suggested in a comment on another thread, but I never saw a new thread started on it.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Multiple Selection for Leads

We get a lot of SPAM sent to our Leads email address and lots of duplicate leads, and due to the confirmation message with deleting it takes a while to clean them up.

I'd like check-boxes so I could select multiple leads and delete them all at once.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sync POs with QB

Once a PO is made in Repair Shopr, it would be nice if it would sync up with the "Enter Bills" section of Quick Books. Our old software for parts did that for us. Now I have to enter it manually whenever we purchase an item that is being sold. Takes a lot more time. It would be great if that could be done. :)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Holiday Calendar Integration

I would love to see the internal calendar sync the Holidays in the US (or other countries) calendar that google offers.

Being able to see in the internal calendar that a day is a federal holiday and should have appointments would be useful.
    If there is a way to mark a day as "shop closed - no appointments" that would also be very useful.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. User name sanitizing

When we try to log in if there is an incidental space after the username, it will not work. This is often the case in an autofill situation, Please sanitize your inputs, it brings us no end of frustration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Implement a Image upload for ticket comments.

Implement a Image upload for ticket comments.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Changing the way Marketr trigger works

At the moment, Marketr will send out follow up emails after a set amount of time when the invoice/ticket as been completed. What I'm proposing is to change it so it works when the customer last visited.

So lets say, I've got Marketr set to send 3 month follow up. A customer visits my place in August and then again in October. At the moment Marketr will send a 3 month follow up in November and then another 3 month follow up in January.

If Marketr is changed so it only sends reminders based on when the customer last used…

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Recurring invoices - Run Now option

In recurring invoices, I would like to see an option to Run Now - even if it's just a test run to make sure the invoice is set up right. Currently, I have to schedule it for tomorrow, and I'll be working on something else then.

As a side note, is there any way we can alter the tax status of the line items in a recurring invoice? That little checkbox has been a pain in my side lately.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Basic contact form - Leads Module

Is it possible to create a simple contact form that collects only the customer name, telephone number, email address and the problem that they are having and have that information post to repair shop as a lead.

I thought the self service embed code would do this but it automatically creates a ticket which I don't want. I am looking for a website integration so the workflow is as follows

Customer fills in form on site

Information is posted to leads section of Repair Shop

Customer is redirected to a custom thank you page on our website.

If anyone has…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Distribute shipping and other cost into inventory or PO

Ability to take shipping and any other cost associated with a purchase and be able to have it evenly divided among the inventory or PO.

• Under the inventory tab, have a way to add a misc. cost and push it through to all selected inventory. Which could be the entire inventory or maybe just a category. Better if we are allowed to select what to distribute the cost into.
    • under the PO tab, when doing the check in where there is the tab to accept all items into inventory, it would be nice to have the option to say accept…
    16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. AUTOMATICALLY make Estimates EXPIRE after a CONFIGURABLE Time Period & DECLINE if a Ticket is Resolved WITHOUT that Estimate being APPROVED

After several existing posts related to Estimate expiration/decline, RS implemented a "one-time" option to manually mark all estimates older than 30 days to become declined. This was helpful, but that meant that 2 days later, the estimates that were 29 days old (that would now be 31 days old) would AGAIN need to be manually declined. Tasks like this have to be done repetitively and can cause tons of issues if not maintained on a constant basis.

My proposed upgrades to this process:
    1. Make estimates AUTOMATICALLY become expired after a pre-specified number of days; vs having to manually click…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. After buying back a product from a customer it should be added to inventory then be removed after its sold automatically.

After we purchase a customers product threw the system the item should be added to inventory then after its sold the item should be removed from inventory. It defeats the purpose of inventory control if that item remains in the inventory system. Each store is linked and that means the inventory list will be hundreds of items long, and those items would not even exist.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We implemented One Time Use products, but products added through the Customer Purchase Module are not OTU by default. This was a decision made based on how some businesses are using the CP module. You can go in and change the Product after it’s purchased to a One Time Use product so that it disables after sale.

No plans to make further changes on this specific subject.

15. Add a field so that customers tax ID can be stored along eith exemption status.

When a customer is Tax Exempt, we would like to be able to record their ID number for future reference, like when the state tax department comes to call.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Invoicing before you have the serial number

We very often charge for items on order before they arrive to ensure we are going to get paid for larger items we have to buy in. Many of these are serialized but I cannot generate an invoice until the serial number is entered. Is there a way I can email an invoice for an order prior to me creating the PO and adding serial numbers? When I create the line item in an invoice there is a zero value until a serial number is selected, meaning I cannot send out the invoice with the correct prices on if the…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This will work if you have the Back Order system enabled in Admin > Inventory Preferences > Additional Settings > Enable Back Order. You will then be able to add the product to a invoice and there will be a price you can charge the customer. From there it will hit your Pending Orders page where you can add it to a PO.

17. Make the address field an option to be mandatory when checking in a customer.

I would like the address field to be mandatory when checking in customer's.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to add pictures to the asset lists of a customer

It would be great if we could add pictures of existing customer assets to the asset list. This is a value added item for shops wanting to add to their MSP offerings. Most small business' I deal with have no idea how important this can be when disaster strikes. Ask an insurance agent how important pictures and serial numbers are when filing a claim and you will see how adding this to your customer service offering can close a sale.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    already works  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We have had attachments on Assets for probably a few years. That will serve the insurance purpose.

We won’t be adding them to the list page for now, but going to mark this as complete for the underlying feature.

Asset detail page, bottom left

19. Darken 'notes' window text

The 'notes' box under customer info allowing you to make notes on a particular customer is too light. The font used in that box barely shows. Please darken the default font.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Editable Portal Page

We would like when the customer logs into the customer portal using their ticket and last name that it go directly to the view all tickets page.
    is there anyway to edit the customer portal or what the customer sees there?

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there – We added Customer Portal Permissions which controls what the Customer/Contact is able to see or do within the Portal. There isn’t a plan to add the ability to force the portal to go the Tickets page, but you can at least make it so they only see the Tickets Section in the Portal.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base