Spiffs are an "immediate bonus" to your staff for selling a specific product. We have a module where you can define a spiff and then you can run a report to see what people have earned. This is currently a very simple feature designed to report on a single spiff at a time.
What it Does
- You can create rules for a product to generate a bonus percentage or fixed amount.
- This can be viewed in a report in Domo (additional add-on).
What it Does Not Do
- Does not handle the paying out, or tracking who has been paid.
- Cannot report on more than one spiff in the same report.
A. Add a spiff
- Go to More > Admin > Inventory - Spiff and Commission.
- In the upper right, click New Spiff. (Or click an existing spiff to edit it.)
- Name it and set either a flat bonus Amount $ or percentage Amount %.
- When finished, click Save.
B. Add spiff to product or service
- Go to the Inventory page.
- Click a product to which you want to apply the Spiff.
- On the right side, click the Spiffs or Commissions dropdown and enable the desired Spiff.
- When finished, click Update Product.
C. View report
Now when your team sells those products, an entry will show up in the Domo report.
You can filter those reports and export or print the data.
A. Click the funnel to filter by type, customer, date, etc.
B. Click the wrench to print or export the data to Excel, CSV or PowerPoint.