For example, "When a customer is created in your account, create a contact in Google Contacts"
What it DoesThe integration currently allows you to hook into "New Customer" and "New Invoice" triggers, and send the resulting data into any of the 500+ Zapier apps in their directory.
What it Doesn't Do
It currently doesn't allow a full "two-way sync" where everything is updated on both sides with every update.
How to Start
Once you have an account at Zapier, use our invite link in the RS App Center to get started.
It will ask your API key and Subdomain to get authenticated with us - you can find that in the user menu (upper right corner) of your account.
Then just decide where you want the data to go!
Examples of Zaps
- Have all your Customers go into your Google Contacts automatically
- Send all your invoices into another Accounting system
- Add contacts to constant contact/etc
- Create a reminder in your google calendar about a year after a specific sale:
The New Invoice trigger actually has a 5 minute delay to attempt to compensate for the fact that we don't know when an invoice is "done being edited". We think on average that's how long it takes before people are done editing line items.
Note: Currently Zapier doesn't support custom ticket fields when using a trigger to create a new ticket.
- Keep your ticket search specific, as it finds one ticket at a time. You can add more than one field to the search to make it easier to find a ticket.