What it does:
- Set notifications sets for users or techs, which can help alert you to changes in your account.
- Allows you to set up notifications for users via Email, SMS, In-App Notifications, Mobile push notifications, and Webhooks
- Send out notifications to customers
- It does not send out reply-able notifications, all notifications that will come from the notification center will be from firstname.lastname@example.org
The Notification Center is a powerful tool that allows you to create notifications sets for you as the administrator or any of the techs that work for you, which can help alert you to changes in your account. You can add a single user or multiple users to be alerted with each unique notification
Tech A and Tech B both need to be notified when a ticket is assigned to them. However, you don't want Tech A being notified of Tech B's tickets, and vice versa. Thus, you will create a ticket assignment notification rule set for Tech A and another for Tech B.
- Email: sends an email notification to whatever additional email addresses and user email addresses you specify
- SMS: sends an SMS message to user SMS specified and additional SMS specified
- In-App Notify: this comes through as a message in the software, which you can view by clicking on your user name in the upper-right, and clicking on messages
- Pushover: this sends a Pushover notification, learn more here: https://pushover.net/ and here: http://feedback.repairshopr.com/knowledgebase/articles/346813-setup-push-notifications-with-pushover-and-pebble
- Slack: We have a really awesome integration that can be used to ping your staff within Slack to stay up to date. https://feedback.repairshopr.com/knowledgebase/articles/456036-slack-integration
- Webhook: A webhook (also called a web callback or HTTP push API) is a way for an app to provide other applications with real-time information. A webhook delivers data to other applications as it happens.