When you publicly comment on a Ticket, an email will be built like this
- TO: Customer Email and Additional Emails unless you have checked 'NO EMAIL'
- BCC: The technician that is assigned the ticket (unless it's you)
- FROM: Inbound Email Alias, Admin > Tickets, Preferences
When you make a 'private comment' on a Ticket, it looks like this
- TO: Private Staff Email, Admin > Tickets > Preferences.
Field Job Emails
When you schedule a field job it sends an email (from the field jobs page or new ticket page)
- TO: Customer and additional emails
- CC: The tech that was scheduled
- BCC: Private Staff Email, Admin > Tickets > Preferences.
The invoice goes to the customer notification email, and CC's the Private Staff Email, Admin > Tickets > Preferences.
Please note that the invoice/estimate will not be emailed to the customer contact selected on the invoice/estimate. It will ONLY be sent to the main customer and to the invoice CC email.
Admin Notify Emails
These are sent for things like error messages and some alerts, they are sent rarely, from multiple triggers in the app. The admin notification email address can be found under Admin > General Preferences.
When you get a new lead, we will send a notification to this email address instantly. This can be set up under Admin > Leads > Preferences.
You can set up many notifications to be sent to admins and technicians for ticket creation, ticket assignment, invoice and estimate creation, etc. This article explains the process.