Please note: RepairShopr to Syncro migrations require an annual subscription to Syncro.
Here is the TL;DR
These things can't be brought over to your new account:
- Existing RMM integrations with MaxFocus, NinjaRMM, or Watchman
- Custom Domains
- Xero (but it's coming soon)
- ScreenConnect and Team Viewer
These things will need to be reconfigured after you have migrated if you are using them:
- FreePBX (Caller ID Integration)
- Any Calendars
Other things to know:
- Any API usage will need to be updated to use your new account URL.
- If you use a custom inbound email to receive tickets and leads you'll need to adjust how that is forwarded to point to a new address, using '@syncroemail.com'.
- A Kabuto integration can be migrated, ask Support for a checklist.
- The Customer Portal links will be updated too. Old email links will generally still work for your customers, they will be redirected to the new site.
- Some integrations in the app center are not currently available, please contact support for specific questions.
This is one-way
The move from Repairshopr to Syncro cannot be undone. Be sure to read the above conditions thoroughly and reach out to support if you have any questions.