Setting up Stripe so you can process credit cards is easy!
- First, set up your account with Stripe.
- Once you have an account, configure it the way you want and connect your bank account so you can get paid directly from Stripe.
- In the upper right, click Developers.
- In the left hand menu, click API keys.
- To the right of the Publishable key, under the TOKEN column, click the long string to copy it.
- In a separate browser tab in RepairShopr, navigate to Admin > App Center and click the Stripe app card.
- Check the Process with Stripe box.
- In the Stripe - Live Publishable Key field, paste the string you copied.
- Switch back to your Stripe dashboard.
- To the right of the Secret key, click Reveal test key.
- Click the string that appears to copy it.
- Back in RepairShopr, in the Stripe - Live Secret Key field, paste the string you copied.
- If you are in a country other than the USA, click the Stripe - Currency dropdown to select your desired currency.
- European users should check the Enable Strong Customer Authentication box to comply with SCA regulations implemented by Stripe.
- Click Save.
Now you should then be all set and ready to take/receive payments with Stripe!