Table of Contents
d7 is a Multi-Tool designed for automation in diagnostic, Windows repair, and malware removal scenarios. We worked with FoolishIT to get d7 integrated in the simplest way possible.
Once you are configured, all you have to do is close d7 and the reports get sent to us with no extra steps.
Here is a quick screenshot tutorial
Go to the Tickets tab and get a Ticket Number you want to work on.
Here we'll use 2142
When you are in d7 you can tell it to prompt you for this work order number every time or click it to edit.
You should go into your d7 config and adjust the default email address to your Ticket Reply Email from your settings in RS
This is what it looks like when you click on the # to edit it;
Be sure you have the Info Report.html getting generated, you can check this box to generate it;
To verify the Info Report is attached, you can go to the report viewer;
Then you can just 'close' d7 to get the screen that prompts you to email the final report
That screen will look like this, and you will need to uncheck 'Zipped' one time - it will remember after that
NB: If your subject has the text "d7 Reports" or "All Reports" in it the integration should work.)
That's it! Now your reports will show up under Tickets -> Computer Reports, and they'll be attached in the Ticket in 'Additional Information'
If your reports aren't being attached to a ticket in RepairShopr, there are some troubleshooting steps you can follow to get this working:
1. Are you able to get a test email to go to yourself?
This will probably show up in leads - if they are enabled.
4. Can you verify that you have one of the following strings in the subject?
6. Make sure that the 'FROM' email address is NOT set to your inbound email alias in RepairShopr.
- I cannot get Repairshopr to generate a computer report from the emailed info report generated from D7, tickets get generated but these are not converted to a computer report.
- The subject must have = [#%num%] and [D7II Reports]
- Double-check the "Info report" is checked and being sent by following the troubleshooting steps
- Be sure not to amend [#%num%] to [TICKET:%num%]
- D7 not attaching to tickets
- The issue is the email subject had "d7x" in it. I changed it to "d7" and it attached to the ticket!