Here is the TL;DR
These things can't be brought over to your new account:
- Existing RMM integrations with MaxFocus, NinjaRMM, or Watchman
- Custom Domains
- Square Integration
- ScreenConnect and TeamViewer - We do offer more robust ScreenConnect and Team Viewer integrations in Syncro which you'd need to configure after the migration. More information here:
These things will need to be reconfigured after you have migrated if you are using them:
- Quickbooks Online - Just needs re-authorization after the migration. Settings and previously synced data will remain intact afterward.
- QuickBooks Desktop - The web connector file from RepairShopr will need to replaced with the Syncro one after the migration. Settings and previously synced data will remain intact after initial sync.
- Xero - Just needs re-authorization after the migration. Settings and previously synced data will remain intact afterward.
- FreePBX (Caller ID Integration)
- Any Calendar Integrations
Other things to know:
- Any API usage will need to be updated to use your new account URL.
- If you use a custom inbound email to receive tickets and leads you'll need to adjust how that is forwarded to point to a new address, using '@syncroemail.com'.
- A Kabuto integration can be migrated, ask Support for a checklist.
- The Customer Portal links will be updated too. Old email links will generally still work for your customers, they will be redirected to the new site.
- Some integrations in the app center are not currently available, please contact support for specific questions.
This is one-way
The move from Repairshopr to Syncro cannot be undone. Be sure to read the above conditions thoroughly and reach out to support if you have any questions.