If you or a customer has a Google calendar account and you set an appointment, you may have noticed Google Meet information automatically gets added. This is due to a Google setting and not RepairShopr; we have no control over this. To disable this behavior, you and/or the customer will need to disable this setting in Google. (Saying "you" or "your" will herein refer to the Google account holder.)
Note that this will affect all events added to your Google calendar, not just those generated by Repairshopr.
This is for those whose email address ends in @gmail.com.
- Go to your Google calendar.
- In the upper right, click the gear icon > Settings. (Or enter https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/settings in your browser's address bar.)
- In the left menu, click Event settings.
- Uncheck Automatically add Google Meet video conferences to events I create. New events will no longer automatically include Google Meet links.
- If you do not see this setting, it is likely you have a G Suite account instead; see below.
G Suite users
This is for G Suite users whose email address ends with your company's domain, such as @myshop.com.
- Navigate to https://admin.google.com/
- Pick the desired account.
- Note: If you get this message, "admin.google.com is used for G Suite accounts only. Regular Gmail accounts cannot be used to sign in to admin.google.com," then you either have a regular Gmail account (see above instructions) or your administrator has prevented access to this area and will need to be the one to change this setting.
- Go to Apps > G Suite > Calendar > Sharing Settings.
- Uncheck Video Calls.