IT Glue Integration
Please Note: This integration is part of the MSP Add-On. Head here to learn more: MSP Add-On
- Automatically adds a new Asset from RepairShopr to the IT Glue view
- Syncs Asset name/properties from RepairShopr to IT Glue (attachments and other information not included)
- Adds a link on the Asset's Overview in RepairShopr to view the instance in IT Glue
- If you delete an Asset from RepairShopr , the instance in IT Glue will remain and be marked as "inactive"
- Integration only works for RMM Assets ( RepairShopr Devices), manual Assets will not sync
- Changes in IT Glue do not sync back into RepairShopr (but you can use IT Glue features like documentation and links)
Table of Contents:
- Getting Started
- Integration Setup
- Using the Integration
- RepairShopr Integration in IT Glue
To start, head over to your IT Glue account and login. Then click "Account" > "API Keys" > "+" (Under Custom API Keys) to then "Generate API Key" for your RepairShopr integration. Give the API key a name of your choosing, and copy the API Key you generate here to use later inside the RepairShopr integration setup.
In RepairShopr , first head to the App Center, and click on the IT Glue app card to configure the integration.
Next, click the "Configure Integration" button to get the integration started!
On the next page, you will need to paste the API key generated in IT Glue here:
Clicking "Continue" here will get you started on syncing your IT Glue Organizations and Configurations:
After the initial sync, you will be able to map your RepairShopr Asset form types to IT Glue Configuration types.
Once you have mapped all three, you will next map all your IT Glue Organizations to RepairShopr Customers. We will try to map these for you by default by name, then email, the phone number, but you can always map them manually here. Please make sure to map Organizations to Customers 1:1 to prevent poor sync data.
Finally, enable the integration, and you are all set!
Using the Integration:
Now that you have the customers and Assets synced, you can head to an Asset Detail page and in the Asset Information section on the left of the page, there will now be a IT Glue section listed with a link directly to the IT Glue interface.
If you have any trouble with the integration, you can always head back to the App Center and edit the IT Glue app card settings:
If you notice that an Asset is not in IT Glue, please make sure it is:
A RepairShopr Agent/Device
The Asset's RepairShopr Customer is mapped to an Organization in IT Glue in the Organizations list shown in the app card above
RepairShopr Customers are mapped to IT Glue Organizations 1:1
The Asset is listed synced IT Glue device list shown on the app card above