General

1. Use Screen Flow in your videos! :)

Check this out, think you could use this Screen Flow for the videos you put out every friday, so we can see the actual words better? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkbBw__eIG8

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize Invoice Template like we want it to be

Give us the option totally customize the invoice and / or estimate templates like we want. For example, we cannot even choose to use quantity first in the row.

We want a template that we can customize like we want.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. give some love to returns manager functionality and ease of use

Specifically regarding the returns manager, not any other function.

You can search all things through "search all the things" but that still doesn't do anything remotely viable where the returns manager is concerned.

When you search for the items in the returns manager to restock, return, manipulate it however, it doesn't pop up unless you find the name of the item itself and then sift through the results.

You can search for specific indicating numbers or searchable (...what SHOULD be searchable) terms to pull up specific items without having to search for a generic line item and sifting through the…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a canned response tag for {{responder_name}}

We have {{accountname}} which yields the name of the person who owns the RepairShopr business account, we have {{techname}} that yields the name of the tech who originally created the ticket, but what we don't have yet is {{responder_name}} to display the name of the tech who is writing the ticket note/canned response.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop Credit

Have a function to allow an account to be placed on credit hold until there account is paid upto date.
    Myob had an individual credit limit for each customer and a stop credit function so you can not create a new invoice for that individual customer with a pop up that said this account has been placed on credit hold, This function could be overridden if needed

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please sort items

Hello, I made this recommendation a few years ago. Can you please sort the lists better? This is on my customer support request form. It would be much easier for the customers if the issue list was alphabetized!! I'd add a screenshot, but I can't here. I'll assume you know what I'm talking about. It's where the client selects a drop-down to select an issue category.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Vendor - Credits

We have vendors that give us a credit for items we have returned to them under warranty. I would like to be able to record the credit under the vendor and be able to apply it to a purchase order.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Correct bulk payments not giving you all invoices/receipts

When pushing through bulk payments on the client portal they will only see the first receipt/invoice and they will not have the option to download all the invoices/receipt that payment was applied to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make private comments a two-way conversation.

I love giving comments to techs in there, but they have no way to reply easily. They have to send an email and then their replies are not in the ticket thread any more.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove facebook like and share button from my Repairshopr page

On the front page of my Repairshopr account.
    https://mybiz.repairshopr.com/
    There are Facebook like and share buttons. While I like RepairShopr on facebook, I don't need these buttons (and tracking) on my business page that I'm paying for. Would it be possible to remove this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add "Class" and "Location" Field to RepairShopr to Match QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online has added a feature where customers can classify transactions by "Class" OR "Location," however, currently Repair Shopr's integration with QBO will only forward the RS "Location" to the QBO "Class."

It would be incredibly helpful if RepairShopr had both of these fields (Location and Class) and allowed them to integrate with the QBO fields (Location and Class), as many customers have multiple locations, and different classes (such as business clients versus residential ones, or managed IT versus break/fix).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Purchase Orders to Other Emails/Contacts

When a purchase order is created and emailed, it is automatically sent to the main contact for that vendor. As the email address is for the Accounts department (Linked to xero) of that vendor we need a way of selecting a different contact for the vendor to receive purchase orders.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How complex the manual methods to Exchange recovery compared to EdbMails?

Firstly I would like to explain to you how you can perform Exchange server recovery with Exchange management shell

Step 1: Use Get-MailboxStatistics to see the list of all mailboxes in a database. It can also be used to find out the size of the mailbox, a number of messages contained within it as well as the last time it was accessed.
    For Example

Get-MailboxStatistics –Database<DatabaseIdParameter>

Step 2: Use the New-MailboxExportRequest cmdlet to export EDB file to PST archive.

New-MailboxExportRequest [-Mailbox] <MailboxOrMailUserIdParameter> -FilePath <LongPath>
    For Example:

New-MailboxExportRequest-Mailbox Admin01 –FilePath’’\SERVER03\PSTArchives\Admin01.pst”

Step 3: To know the status of currently running export requests…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love to be able to configure different outgoing emails for each of my locations.

It would be very nice to have the option to configure different outgoing emails for each of my locations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Line up calendar appointments for each technician into columns

Can you set it so that each techs appts would be in a single column and not a random column. it would make each one's time availability much easier to see.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ticket address should show on the main schedule screen

The current schedule screen causes confusion in office and in the field as the primary address is shown for the appointment on the main schedule screen. The main screen should show the "ticket address" instead so that you can properly map out appointments without going into each appointment manually. This would both save time and reduce confusion, without having to change a customer's billing or primary address.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow milestones for tickets.

This would likely be best as an enhancement to the appointment section of a ticket. This would allow one to set milestones for tickets that are used to track projects. Using multiple tickets is viable, but the ability to change an appointment type to that of a milestone would be awesome. (Or some other method of adding milestones to a single ticket)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop the Ticket Timer When...

I wish the Ticket Timer would be automatically stopped when the ticket is marked resolved, or the person who owns the ticket logs out for the day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Gift Invoice Links for Crowdfunding Payments

Suggestion to have an option for gift invoices... maybe a box that generates a link that a customer can email to friends or family. When they open the link, it will probably need to include an invoice number, customer's name, amount due, the payment options, a field for the sender's name and email address, and maybe even a message box that the sender can leave a message in the invoice. (No personal information other than that info above.) The family members can then make a payment toward the total amount due. Once a payment is made, the sender's name, payment…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base