General

1. Ticket Automation - Send SMS

If a public comment is added to a ticket, can we have it also send the SMS message if they're set to receive them?

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Profit for estimates calculation

Kind of like quickbooks used to do.

I would like a couple of boxes that total the cost, and the profit we would be making on this estimate. Also, it would be handy if it showed a percentage for the profit vs the estimate total so you could also see the markup percentage total for the estimate. This would help a lot for projects we quote.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Invoice Email Subject Customization

We really need the ability to change the Email Subject for sent invoices. We need dynamic variables like Invoice number.

Right now it just says "Company Name - Invoice Attached"

If you send multiple invoices, the client can miss the additional ones if they have conversation view on. This also adds new ones to old ones, and again the client may miss it.

We need it to have the invoice number in the Subject so that each and every one will be custom. We are able to do this in Quickbooks or Freshbooks.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This suggestion was more about us needing to improve the subject instead of have it be customizable – we have added the invoice number and even the ticket reply tags in case there was a ticket attached. If you still want to make up your own subjects let’s get a new suggestion open for that vs just improving the subject like we’ve done here.

4. RMM Integration - N-able by SolarWinds

I see you have MAXfocus integration... any plans, interest, votes, ~~~ for N-able by SolarWinds ?

236 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    66 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Block Off Calendar Days

Create a way to block days on the calendar for closed/holiday days so that appointments could not be erroneously made.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Schedule appointments for longer than 8 hours

We sometimes have big projects that take place over the course of a couple days. It would be nice to be able to schedule one appointment for the entire project, as opposed to a new appointment for each day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Open Invoice Reminder - Editor and Preview

The open invoice reminder is a fantastic automation solution to help keep your less than punctual clients aware they owe you money.

Two things to improve it:

1) Use the same WYSIWYG edit as all of the other email template editors. Not sure why we're using an alternate one in this module. We use completely custom email templates including the wrapper, and there's something weird going on with the formatting.

2) To compliment #1, need a way to test what the email looks like before sending this out. Considering these emails are fully automatic and are not manually triggered, it's…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Complete RepairShopr Backup

I would like a way to backup everything in RepairShopr. Automatically (say - to something like DropBox).

There are so many scenarios (accidental deletion, RepairShopr glitch, disgruntled employee, etc) where it would be incredibly valuable to have regular and multiple versions of the data in RepairShopr.

The invoice, estimates, templates, tickets, reminders, calendar data, worksheets, inventory, customers, internal wiki data, customer wiki data, attachments, time clock, custom contact fields, etc - are all things that took a large amount of time to enter and develop over time. I know there are some exporting functions, but there is nothing like having…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We added a paid add on for this – it’s in the app center.

It costs money due to the high server load and disk space usage.

Feedback welcome!

9. Zapier. Oh God... Open the Zapier Floodgates. AUTOMATE ALL THE THINGS.

You want to mark 'COMPLETED' to a huge percentage of ideas in this feedback forum? Open the Zapier floodgates.

There are some conversations around here talking about getting Zapier to do stuff with other things like Contacts, Slack, etc. While nice... those things only scratch the surface and only help those of us that use those specific services.

What about using Zapier to integrate Repairshopr WITH REPAIRSHOPR.

The possibilities are absolutely endless.

Trigger:
    - New ticket created by ABC Company.

Possible Actions:
    - Email the customer saying a new ticket is opened. Right now, if email is selected, when creating…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add support for multiple branding / Logo

We are a repair shop that operates under different brands with one location. We have our online brand, local brand brick and mortar, and then we have our wholesale clients which is offering services to other dealers. Currently RepairShopr only supports for one logo and set of templates for one brand.

I was thinking possibly being able to create multiple logos and templates which then would be used based on the customer type. I could assign the brand to the customer then when invoices, emails, customer portal would then reflect that when we interact with the customer.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Importing Tickets

I have been subscribing to RS for nine months but am still struggling to go live and make the switch from my current system. I need to ensure RS can do everything I need - or else be confident I have a satisfactory workaround before I go live. RS has some great features and major benefits but also some worrying flaws or omissions (albeit relatively minor) which I must be confident can somehow be resolved and tested in order to pull the plug on the old system.

It is extremely reassuring to see that I can export ticket data to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Call and SMS Integration with Flowroute (#1 VoIP Provider)

Flowroute is one of the USA trunk providers. They have always had a REST API for their calling and SIP trunking, and have now added SMS into the API.

This would be amazing for allowing users to use their current carrier for SMS and CID communication. Their API is very well developed and they have a dedicated staff to help with the integration. Really interested in being able to get SMS sent to our office lines and them coming in as ticket replies or leads, and being able to respond to the SMS from RS.

There's even more that can…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have an initial release in the app center for beta testers.

I don’t see a way to get a ping when there is an inbound call, only SMS – so I can’t see how we can get “caller id” type integration from flowroute directly, but you can continue using the PBX integration method for that.

This integration will allow you to send/receive SMS like our built in system, but you can send from your own phone number.

If someone sends you an SMS that doesn’t have an open ticket it will create a lead. For now you can’t reply there in the leads..

13. Stock take alterations

There needs to be a full reports section for the stock take. As is, if an employee makes the adjustments to match the counts, there is no report to show the adjustments made. This is definitely needed for accounting purposes to show the loss.

Also, having the ability to add the entire inventory or just certain categories is very important. Having the ability to pick what products/items should be counted is huge.

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Customer Portal Search

I think it would be nice to add a search feature for Repair Shop Customer inside of their portal. I have many business customers that have multiple units in their portal and sometimes they find it hard to locate. This feature would help them do this much quicker.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Customize business hours on Calendar

We would like to customize our business hours on our calendar. This would lessen the non-operational hours listed.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. multiple contacts per ticket for notifications

Many times we need to keep multiple people in the loop on tickets that involve multiple contacts. The ability to attach multiple contacts to a ticket so that they all receive notifications when updates occur on a ticket would be amazing! That way if any of them reply to the ticket notification it updates for any of them.

I know this could be addressed with distribution groups, but each ticket that comes in won't always necessary fall into one of those particular groups.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ACH / E-check Processing

Many of our clients prefer to have us ACH them .. we would like to see a way within repairshopr to support this, ESPECIALLY for recurring billing! Maybe using something like Authorize.net's echeck .. or our preference would be to fully integrate with the credit card processor BluePay (who has full API/programming/code sample available).

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    40 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ticket Comment Email

Have a small Emailed: Icon with either a yes or no or something showing if a ticket comment has been email to a customer. Currently I don't see a way of verifying if an email has been sent to a customer for a ticket which makes it impossible for me to say yes we emailed that update or no we didn't.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Own sms provider

We currently use SMS Global as our SMS provider, and rather than invest more dollars in other SMS provider/credits, can the feature to allow 3rd party SMS providers be integrated with RS. I know SMS Global has an API.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add New Location for Referred By Drop Down

It would be great if you could add the "Referred By" drop down to the Customer Check in Process. I know that you can go back into the customer database and add it after the fact but it would be great if we could make it a requirement just like a phone number, email, etc. It is something that is really important to my business to track how my customers heard about us and it would just make it very convenient. I look forward to seeing it in a future update, Thank you! :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base