General

1. Create a module for tracking customer contracts with renewal date alerts

We are a MSP company with service tiers, email, cloud, firewall, antivirus services with annual contracts. It would be nice to integrate something like Monkeybox into Repairshopr. Be able to assign contracts to a specific contract manager, due dates would then be sent to contract manager to manage client contracts and new contracts be sent on time so no lapses occur, etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are going to mark this as complete based on our contracts module, you could create one for each of those with expiration dates – and tie those to recurring invoices.

If there is a critical missing piece – please comment!

2. Print Open Ticket List

It would be useful to be able to print the list of open tickets at any given time.

It could be used for auditing tickets vs. machines.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate E-commerce Platforms with RS - Sell Services & Products in Sync - BOOM!!

This idea is an excerpt from the ever popular "Add ability to sell Serial Number Products in RepairShopr! Antivirus, Backup Software, etc".
    This is a new thread so the previous idea can be marked as complete (awesome!).

Here are the goals:

1. Sync Inventory with a shopping cart platform.
    a. Allows to sell services, client purchases, and all inventory that is in RS on an shopping cart platform
    b. Ability to turn configure visibility of a RS product on the ecommerce site like a checkbox stating “Show on E-commerce Site” or “Don’t show on E-Commerce Site”

2. Sync past purchases/invoices…

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Sarah responded

I’m going to mark this complete with the caveat that we haven’t completed the subscription portions, or delivering of serial numbers – but we’ll keep working toward it!

This is live for beta testers, live for everyone in a week or two.

Please note that WooCommerce is the only E-Commerce platform we’re supporting at the moment.

4. Purchase Order Printing and Vendor Details

Printing a PDF of a purchase order would be useful to to support the paper documents from the vendor as well as digital purchase details. Recording the Vendor invoice number with the receive would also be very useful for RMA purposes.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. PBX Prefixes for CID

Hey guys,

LOVING the PBX integration for caller ID lookup (now that I figured out how to get it working - updating the lookup source in the incoming routes). However, most caller ID screens, including ours, only display a max of 14 characters.

So, on our phones, when a caller that is in the system calls in, we only can sometimes see just a partial bit of the status, and often NONE of the actual name. Very annoying. For example, this is some of the recent CID's that show up on our phones:

In Progress: J
    Awaiting Parts
    Invoiced: Robe …

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Email communication options to enable/disable in Admin panel

Can you please add options in the admin section to disable the default email notifications for specific alerts? For instance, our techs would prefer to NOT be emailed every single time an estimate is approved, considering they already have a constant visual of their tickets and the dashboard - which both indicate this very well.

I actually prefer to not be emailed at all regarding RS updates. My whole day revolves around keeping a constant status check on ticket replies, estimate approvals, and invoice payments. I generally notice the event before I event get the email relay. It would be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bookings Feedback

The way I run my repairshop is to try and book appointments for people to bring their device in for repair - more so for repairs to mobile devices where people require a quick turn around for example.

Using the appointments feature would be ideal for this but here is some things I think would be better

1) Allowing different opening times on a "per day" basis. My weekend opening times are different to during the week.

2) Ability to change the default appointment length to say half hour rather than an hour as it currently is.

3) On the…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ticket Cloning

Add the ability to clone tickets, identical to Invoice Cloning Feature. This is particularly useful when the leads module creates the ticket in the wrong customer

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Live Ticket Counter/Queue Counter

It would be great if there was a feature for having a live ticket counter on display on a TV in our store, counting up tickets everytime we create a new one.

Is there possibly an embedded link we can use for something like this? Would look great, and help to explain to customers that there device will be in a queue.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Register Close Receipt

It would be nice if after closing the drawer for the day we could have a .PDF document generated that would show what the count was for that day (Ie: 24 pennies, 15 nickles, 10 dimes, etc).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allows attachments in more areas

It's really great being able to attach documents directly into the RS system for customers. Very helpful for referencing related paper docs, signed agreements, etc. However, there are way more instances attachments could be used for:

Vendors - applications, license agreements, contracts, bills, etc.
    Purchase orders - PO print outs, packing slips, hand written notes, etc.
    Parts orders - invoices, sales receipts, etc.

Further, while it is nice to see all attachments related to a specific customer all in one place (the customers page), it would be nice to have certain attachments (for instance, a parts order) attached and linked…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Linked Estimates with Tickets should show estimate's line items

Currently if you make an estimate for someone, then make a ticket, then link the ticket to the estimate, the estimate's line items do not show up under "Add/View Charges on ticket"

If you link a ticket to an estimate, the line items in the estimate should transfer to the ticket it has been linked with.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Permit New Inbound Email-to-Ticket to include attachments

When an existing customer (or new client) sends an email to your 'helpdesk' email (subdomain@reply.repairshopr.com) to open a new ticket request, permit them to attach screenshots (jpg or png). We use GFI RMM, and use a feature that includes the ability to send an email with a screenshot, but currently RepairShopr does not have the ability to include the attachment/screenshot with the new ticket request.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ring Central Integration

I think it would be awesome to somehow integrate with Ring Central allowing calls from customers to be documented on their online profile. I know I have had a few clients claim we didn't call them, or vice versa. All of our calls are recorded as well, so I think it would be cool to have all of the conversations uploaded to the account.

Currently, I have to manually login to my Ring Central dashboard, look for the customers phone number, and find logs that way. I think there's alot that can come from an integration.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can use Zapier to integrate at this point.

You can see example ideas at the bottom of this page: https://zapier.com/zapbook/repairshopr/ringcentral/

We will have some pre-made zaps coming shortly.

One example would be using the ringcentral triggers to fire a webhook GET request to the callerid api in RepairShopr. Then it would behave exactly like our other PBX integrations.

Example coming soon!

15. Customer Appointment Scheduling

Add ability to customer check in/broken wizard/customer portal to allow customers to select a specific date and time to schedule an appointment - on the backend allow for specific techs to be assigned or just a general que. On the customer profile page just a simple form that asks the issue/appointment reason, date, time and schedule. A more advanced version could also have the option to require an advanced/partial deposit before it can be booked.

See schedulicity.com, appointy.com, bookfresh.com

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We just updated the appointment booking feature to handle the free/busy information better, now if you have an all day appointment the whole day will show accurately as unavailable.

16. Returns or RMA and Refund Tracking

The hardest thing to keep up with is Sending parts back and have we received the refund yet. I think something like the parts screen with a few extra fields would be awesome. We would like to track, Auction Number, Website we purchased from, Order number, RMA Number, Case Number, Return Tracking Number, Mark if its a Replacement or Refund. And then when we get the refund we could mark it Refunded or when we get the replacement part we could mark it replaced, and then when you mark refunded or replaced it would disappear like the arrived box does…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Set customers as "VIP" or "Fired"

This would be an Admin only feature...

We would like to be able to mark customers as "VIP" if they are long time customers, big spenders, or just a close friend of an Admin. Everyone says "Me and the owner are cool, hook me up", but this way any tech who's checking them in will easily identify and they will be treated extra well. Maybe a green background on the name, or asterisk next to the name...

On the other end, we need to be able to mark some customers as "Fired". We've, of course, had to fire some customers…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Snail Mail Useage Bar

You need to add to the SMS and User number status bars a Snail Mail bar. That way you can see how many snail mails you have left before having to purchase more. Just like with SMS.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Separate Space Billing / Shipping Address

Since we operate a .com we need a space to enter billing and shipping

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Link to Google Drive would be great!

Yes you can back up to Dropbox but my company uses Google drive i would like to back to my google account

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base