Skip to content

General

305 results found

1. Disallow marking Tickets as Resolved if Unpaid Invoice is Linked

We are having issues with technicians manually marking Tickets as Resolved before linked invoices on the Ticket have been paid. From our experience, once Tickets are Resolved they are essentially archived and are out of view; lost in a sense. Only much later do we come across unpaid invoices when running an audit or reconciliation.

We'd like to flag/alert/prevent users from marking Tickets as Resolved if there's a linked Invoice that is unpaid. It makes sense that you can resolve a Ticket after taking payment, but we need to stop people from accidentally Resolving prematurely.

I don't want to make…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I like it – thanks Ryan

Sounds like based on comments it needs to be (another) setting..

We’ll think about this further.

2. Tawk.to Live Chat Integration

Currently we are using Tawk.to and it would be great to have a similar feature that Zendesk has with Zopim. If an end user is communicating to us about an issue and we happen to assist them remotely or schedule them for an on-site the ability to create a ticket from the chat I would think be great. Our White Label Remote Support uses this feature and quite a bit of their clients use RepairShopr.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I talked to tawk.to, it sounds like there isn’t a way to do this right now – but they are building a ticket system now. They told me when the ticket system is out, we should be able to integrate to that. So you would make a ticket in tawk.to, and that could create a ticket in RS – it’s a bit fuzzy until they ship it.

You can follow that progress here:

http://tawk.uservoice.com/forums/228427-feedback/suggestions/7027218-support-ticket-system-by-tawk-would-be-awesome

3. Portal ticket notifications

I would like for tickets created from the customer portal automatically assign to a certain technician for that notifications such as text and emails can be done. Most customers that are made from the portal have a service agreement and need to have priority service.

At least an option in the notifications center for portal created tickets (not all), would be nice so these don't get overlooked since they are paying for priority service.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Phone Number Lookup

Hey there, It would be nice to be able to look up the last 4 numbers in a telephone number so as someone is calling you can look up ahead of time and see who it is. Just a quick thing to help me with my repair process.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Just to clarify for everyone – you can search for phones by typing the whole number in without hyphens/parens/spaces – like 2065551212 – this request is just about making “last 4” work.

5. Configure the Job clock/timer/Toggl with Billable Units

When performing on-site service, we have a minimum charge of 1 hour labor, and then we pro-rate our hourly rate to the nearest half hour thereafter, rounding up after hitting the 10 minute mark...(So 1-69 minutes would only be 1 Hour of labor, 70-99 minutes would be 1.5 hours, 100-120 minutes would be 2 hours, etc...)

I have not found a convenient way to do this yet which currently makes Toggl integration a no-go for us

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Auto-save in fields after entry

I know there's a save button on a number of fields, but I can't tell you how many times I've lost information I've typed, especially on the invoice section. I'm so used to say, QB Online or other platforms where you just tab over and the field auto saves.

For instance, in the invoice description, when you tab over afterward, then you change qty or price, it's be nice if it auto-commits whatever information has been entered before calculating. Even, for a start, if just prior to recalculating, it committed whatever was in the description, would make our lives much…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Automated Calls Integration

I would love to see your guys integrate with Call-Em-All https://www.call-em-all.com

They send pre-recorded calls and text messages on your behalf. I would like to see when we complete a repair, we can choose to have Call-Em-All to call the customer informing them their repair is ready to pick up. Additionally, customers could get a call an hour before their appt to confirm their appointment. It could be customized so many ways. They have a developer API for integration.

We currently use this when we have outages in our network we send an automated voice message to the customers the…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Probably the wrong type of API for us to do on a whim, maybe if this gets some votes.

We’ll keep watching!

8. Update/Add permissions to Security Groups (Complete List Attached)

I've noticed quite a number of granular permission levels that are missing, and a few others that are too vague / not specific enough. What I’ve deduced is that almost every subject matter needs at least 5 basic levels (list/search, view details, create, edit, delete) and some need additional special levels (merge, edit specific subset, etc). While some are perfect, I've come up with (what I believe is) a more complete list. Note, my list is grouped in order of most important:

Customers - List/Search
    Customers - View Details
    Customers - Create
    Customers - Edit
    Customers - Edit (block hours)…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integrate POs into Amazon Purchasing Systems

We order alot of parts on Amazon. We use an Amazon Business account. I would love to see you guys integrate the Purchase Order system to purchasing on Amazon. They have already integrated with many systems - http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=br_imp?_encoding=UTF8&node=11339375011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-billboard-4&pf_rd_r=0N68VEHDDE4WW7XS2WXE&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2073948102&pf_rd_i=b2b-desktop

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change where email replies come in

Currently if you send an appointment to a customer, if they reply (yes that's great, see you then etc) the reply comes in as a new ticket. in our business, we do not need a ticket for every job - we only use tickets for jobs that come in the workshop. If an engineer goes out to a customer, we hope to solve the problem off site therefore we don't need a ticket. I would like these replies to come back to my email address, not a new ticket

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Shouldn’t you just put the invite on your calendar directly, and use the 2way sync for that even to appear on the calendar in RepairShopr?

11. Link asset to a contract

Our business is mostly services contracts,

it would be nice to be able to link an asset to a contract in a way that when you open a contract you would be able to see the asset, as well as when you open an asset you see it has a contract.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all-

So if you have a customer with 100 assets, you have to manually link them all? When they create a new one, it’s not linked – and you have to go link it?

Would it be better to have a contract cover all assets without having to select them??

12. Allow Email's Subject Customization

It would be great to change the default email's subject. Specialy for non English speakers like us that are trying to translate every customer side aspect of the app. Subjects like: Estimate Attached (emsg# 73550) confuse people that doesn't speak English.

Thank you,
    Miguel

82 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. UK Supplier Catalogs

I see that you're looking at adding supplier catalogs like iFixit to RS. Great idea.

I'd be very happy if you could add some UK based distributors like Computer 2000 or Ingram Micro.

Anyone else think they would fine this useful?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customer account on Hold status

currently a pop up can be enabled as an alert to give the operator a message when a customer is selected, however occasionally we need to put an account on hold when a customer has either gone over their agreed limit or is not making payments. The account on hold status would ideally prevent a new invoice being created for the offending customer coupled with a warning to the operator.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Be able to "Collapse" a Status...

We group our tickets by status, For example "awaiting repair" or "estimate sent" or "courier arranged" etc etc. We are finding that when you have 30+ tickets open it can get quite busy visually. It would be great if you could "collapse" a status so the tickets in the status are collapsed and appear under the status as they currently do only once you select the status...does this make sense?

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Post CID Comment for Incoming/Outgoing Calls to ALL Tickets and Customers

The automatic CID comments built into RS is one of the most powerful and useful features from a communication stance. The only issue is it doesn't work properly under certain conditions:

1. If a customer has multiple Tickets open, CID comments only post to the NEWEST open Ticket. Generally, when a customer calls in, they discuss any/all Tickets that are open. Therefore, we need to have the call information posted in ALL Tickets that are open at the time of the call.

2. If multiple customers share the same phone number, only ONE of the customers has CID comments posted to their…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Prepay hours usage report for customers

My business customers are constantly requesting the ability to view a report that shows how their prepay hours were applied.

Bare minimum info to include:
    Date
    Invoice number
    Hours added or subtracted to account (and a running balance maybe?)

All of this data is available but in fragmented parts and it is not available to be seen or sent to the customer in a report form. Currently I have to compile all the data from individual invoices manually into a spreadsheet. Please help.

Date, Invoice #, Hours used (or added), running total

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ticket Comment Area REVAMP - Seriously time for WYSIWYG - WE NEED THIS

This is an essential update to RS. This seems to be common among helpdesk systems. Let's get RS on the same page~

Updates that would be awesome...

1. Ability to CC other emails from the helpdesk easily. CC'd email replies are inserted into the ticket when replied just like a normal reply. Similar to the revamp in the Leads response window.

2. Combine the hidden and public comment boxes. Add a checkbox to make the comment hidden when needed. WAY BETTER.

3. Allow for WYSIWYG functions such as text formatting, table insertion, hyperlinks, etc...

4. Ability to insert a company signature based on user…

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is totally a no-brainer, except, there are tons of implications. If we allow some HTML, what is the subset? Most of the formatting stuff? colors?

Once colors and sizing is allowed, does that carry through to the mobile view, to the template system?

It would take 5 minutes to put a wysiwyg on the ticket comment – but much much more consideration to do it really well in all the places ticket comments show up.

Keep voting and commenting..

19. Low Inventory Report/Email

We have multiple locations and the low inventory report sends an email which includes all low inventory items regardless of location.

So can I suggest that the low inventory report is location specific? It would also be useful to get this report send to different email address per location. So Location 1 low stock report goes to location1@ and location 2 low stock to location2@.

Another problem we have is items that we only sell once i.e refurbished laptops etc they all show up on this report but we're never going to re-order this item. Is there a way to…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3CX Integration

3CX is becoming quite a widely used PBX, to have integration for call logs etc would be great.

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General