ENHANCE Recurring Schedules with GLOBAL ADMIN Options
These are relevant, simple and necessary adjustments for Settings>Invoices>Recurring Invoices:
- Replace link Admin>Invoices>Recurring with an actual settings page for recurring schedules (rather than just a link to all current schedules).
- Enable a global override setting for ALL recurring schedules to “Auto retry credit card when payment fails”. (We want this on for ALL payments!)
- Add global enable/disable controls for “Customer management of payment options”: View cards, Add a card, Delete a card, Rename a card, etc.
- Enable “Auto charge CC on file” to automatically default to the first/any CC on file. (There’s no point in selecting auto charge to TRUE if no CC is selected!)
- Enable “automatic selection of next card” when the currently-set card in a schedule becomes deleted! (There’s no good reason to just leave that BLANK!)
- Allow us to set default settings for recurring schedules! Auto-retry by default, Auto-charge CC by default, Set default frequency, Set default period mode, etc.
Some of these are so obvious. I can only imagine people have asked tons of times, but while we’re fixing something there – let’s fix it all!
Ryan (CTO, Pinellas Computers) commented
Some of these features have been partially completed. This would make sense to switch to “started“ until final polishes are complete?