I suggest you ...

Ticket Report for customer based on date range

I need a report for customers that I can send so they can see what has been done or what is in progress by date range. Just need to be one line per ticket not detailed. ticket #, Issue,status, date opened etc...

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Scott Lawley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • James Tewson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As per others below we would like at least time spent/labour charged detail in the report for when clients ask for a listof jobs done & hours spent.

• Gazo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, this is sorely needed.
    The current Customer Detail Report is not what is needed. Michael Miller below nailed it.
    The report should look like this for a given time period:
    Ticket# Subject
    charges ie Date, time, comments

Note that it's *** grouped by ticket ***
    Think about what the end user, they want to know exactly and easily what time was charged on the various requests. Not a chronological list of all charges from all tickets.

If only this could be incorporated into the invoicing.

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A report where we can see how many hours/minutes we spend working on a client would be great. We have MSP clients that request from us a report of total time that we worked on tickets for them in a given time period.

• Michael Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For our contract clients, it would be really valuable to generate a report showing their tickets for a date period and the charges on them to show what was done and how much time was spent. We had a client today that was curious about three separate tickets, and having to pull up each one and then compile was a bit labor intensive.

Feedback and Knowledge Base