Skip to content

General

305 results found

1. Custom "Signature Forms" for additional Agreements, Waivers, Authorization Forms, etc.

I'm not doing thorough explanations or mock-ups anymore. Basically a way for users to setup custom terms and conditions, similar to the built-in default “Intake Form” for things like:

Managed services contract and conditions
    Recurring credit card billing agreements
    Third-party services authorization form
    Equipment trade-in signature paperwork

I know just about every shop is still using paper for at least a few documents. For shops like mine, this amounting to literally hundreds (some months just over 1,000 for us) of papers that are manually tracked/organized. I know ideally all of these docs would be uploaded to RS, but that takes…

288 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We were prepping to start this and realized the narrow-scope version we were willing to commit to would just make most people upset that we “built it half way” – but we aren’t in a position to compete with docusign/etc and spend a year building a proper solution.

We could more easily help make a zapier/webmerge solution work if you wanted some automation, if we get a lot of feedback supporting that idea I’ll make it happen pretty quickly.

2. Integrate with GSX, and TechDirect

It would be cool to have the asset creator automatically fetch the information on the machine by just the Serial number of the computer, so for an Apple computer it would be with GSX, and Dell would be with TechDirect, or any other sort of API! Cool thought. I know GSX has an API, not %100 of TechDirect.

258 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are seriously considering this, potentially could get looked at closer this summer. Nothing imminent, but we are interested.

January 28th 2016

3. Automatic Customer Type Discounts - "Membership" Perks

It would be great to classify a customer as a certain group. We offer discounts based on the "Type" of customer.

So.

65 and over = Discount at 25% off
    Active Military = Discount of 15% off
    Veteran = Discount of 20% off
    Non-Profit Organizations = 20% off
    Employee = 10% above cost
    Family Discount = 50% off
    Friends Discount = 25% off

We also provide loyalty programs to our clients that prepay services through us on a monthly basis (prepay yearly maintenance or antivirus solutions). Depending on the program they have, they get between 10% to 25% off of…

228 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For IT Pros/MSPs you can now set override prices per customer via a contract. The rest of this might take a bit longer

4. Gift cards

Implement a system for gift cards, where it can store the amount the gift card has, and also add credit

172 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This thread seems to be talking about different things – so I need to get clarification if possible.

When you comment on this thread please state if you want “gift certificate support”, meaning a template to print them or something, and maybe a way to track the balance – OR -

“gift card support via Vantiv” where you have to buy magstripe cards with your design, have a Vantiv account, and deal with loading / checking balances / and the regulation that goes along with being required to allow people to cash out/etc.

We can refer to these as “basic gift certificates” or “magstripe gift cards” in the comments.

Feel free to say you want both! :)

The Vantiv “gift card support” is a fairly large project that we would need to see a lot of votes to get going.

A basic gift certificate tracking system might be simpler and…

5. Loyalty Rewards Program

We would like to see the addition of a loyalty rewards program based on points earned per dollar spent, or a program with variable rewards based on rules. This would be great to tie into Marketr, so that once a customer hits a certain point threshold, they receive a reward that can be printed out and mailed using the snail mail feature as well. So, say a customer spends a total of $500 in the store over the course of the year: if we had an automated loyalty program set up, a reminder could pop up to have us print…

143 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integrate Amazon as a parts distributor like iFixIt

How you can search and order parts with iFixIt, do the same with Amazon. I know many repair shops that use Amazon because they can get wholesale pricing without having to buy in bulk.

135 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mileage Tracking through Field Jobs

Don't know if it would even be possible but it would be a great feature to be able to track the mileage from your central office location to each field job per technician. We have several onsite technicians that we reimburse for mileage and it would be very efficient to just be able to pull up a report on their mileage each week etc.

121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

What if any appointment that had a location specified we could calculate the road-miles from your office to there, and put that in a report?

A little simpler than doing real vehicle/person tracking, still gets you pretty good data – and would be more realistic for us to quickly build.

Let me know in the comments..

8. Gocardless for UK

Well the way we used it on quickfile integration was in customer section for a particular customer click on setup direct debit. Then it would send an email to their email address. They create a login and provide bank details.

Then direct debit is enabled for that customer. You could set recurring invoices to take payment automatically but also there would be a button to take payment for one off invoices when you need to. So I think they did it the same as you as quick file sorted the recurring bit and took payment for you as and when…

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are still holding off on this, it would be great if we could also find a partner/integration that can do one-time payments easily that support EMV that would could build into the POS – and not only the recurring invoices.

9. Add Continuum integration

We use Continuum for our RMM tool and would love to see it integrated into repair shop

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3CX Integration

3CX is becoming quite a widely used PBX, to have integration for call logs etc would be great.

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Recurring Statements

It would be nice to make it so that statement can be scheduled just like recurring invoices.
    Maybe even have option on recurring invoice to attach statement of account.
    I know the invoice reminder does this in a way, but some customers like to see a list of open invoices to print.

89 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Project Management

I was wondering if you were looking at adding a project management section for the software? Ideally I'm looking for something that I can keep track of all my larger jobs, the status I'm at with them, equipment used and possibly a timeline.

85 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Email's Subject Customization

It would be great to change the default email's subject. Specialy for non English speakers like us that are trying to translate every customer side aspect of the app. Subjects like: Estimate Attached (emsg# 73550) confuse people that doesn't speak English.

Thank you,
    Miguel

82 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. QuoteWerks integration

We currently use QuoteWerks and there addon QuoteValet for our quoting system. Just thought I make a suggestion on some kind of integration.

Some info on there SDK. http://quotewerks.com/sdk.asp

Something simple like the quotes are pushed from QW to RS like they do for Autotask and other CRM/PSA's. No photos or anything fancy QW does that just need the basic quote info to beadded to the quotes/Estimates in RS. I hope I'm making since.

81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Survey system for RepairShopr, integrated with customer tickets

Include functionality similar to MarketR where a customer receives an automated email response after a ticket has been closed, asking them to rate the company/tech, using custom fields. This would be a nice way to gauge customer satisfaction and can be kept as simple as possible. The survey will be tied to the customer and / or ticket for later review, and reporting module could be incorporated.

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there -

Can you just sign up for a free surveymonkey account and put the link in a Marketr campaign?

My feeling is this already works, and we probably don’t need to build anything

16. Atera Integration

It would be awesome to be able to integrate RepairShopr with Atera. We are looking to switch from MaxFocus/Logicnow/SolarWinds to Atera. Seems much smoother and robust. Just option to push invoices and assets from there into RepairShopr would be a great start. They do already offeran open API.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi folks!

Wanted to respond here and let you know that since this integration was requested, we launched Syncro!

Syncro takes all the PSA functionality you like in RepairShopr, combines it with a built-in and robust RMM, and adds more MSP specific functionality on top. So you no longer need to integrate RepairShopr with another RMM, because it’s built right in to Syncro.

You can check Syncro out at https://syncromsp.com/?campID=uvat

If you’re interested in switching, we can migrate your RepairShopr data to a new Syncro account. Just ask our support team for more info :)

Let me know if you have any questions,

Troy

17. project management - Upcoming Jobs

I really would like to see some sort of Project Management... I need something for all the TO DO or upcoming jobs. Mabe like a job board that Field techs can pick from when they have a down time to work on projects or jobs. I keep having a hard time managing all the TO DOs out there. Stuff that really doesn't need a ticket until we go to do it..

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ticket Comment Area REVAMP - Seriously time for WYSIWYG - WE NEED THIS

This is an essential update to RS. This seems to be common among helpdesk systems. Let's get RS on the same page~

Updates that would be awesome...

1. Ability to CC other emails from the helpdesk easily. CC'd email replies are inserted into the ticket when replied just like a normal reply. Similar to the revamp in the Leads response window.

2. Combine the hidden and public comment boxes. Add a checkbox to make the comment hidden when needed. WAY BETTER.

3. Allow for WYSIWYG functions such as text formatting, table insertion, hyperlinks, etc...

4. Ability to insert a company signature based on user…

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is totally a no-brainer, except, there are tons of implications. If we allow some HTML, what is the subset? Most of the formatting stuff? colors?

Once colors and sizing is allowed, does that carry through to the mobile view, to the template system?

It would take 5 minutes to put a wysiwyg on the ticket comment – but much much more consideration to do it really well in all the places ticket comments show up.

Keep voting and commenting..

19. Prepay hours usage report for customers

My business customers are constantly requesting the ability to view a report that shows how their prepay hours were applied.

Bare minimum info to include:
    Date
    Invoice number
    Hours added or subtracted to account (and a running balance maybe?)

All of this data is available but in fragmented parts and it is not available to be seen or sent to the customer in a report form. Currently I have to compile all the data from individual invoices manually into a spreadsheet. Please help.

Date, Invoice #, Hours used (or added), running total

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Define available hours for business and technicians

We have different business hours during the week and on week-ends. And I have many part-time technicians that take appointments at various times depending on their availability. It would be ideal if I can define my normal business hours and normal work hours for my technicians during which appointments can be schedule in the field.

On the schedule, unavailable hours would be blocked (grayed out).

I know I can somewhat simulate this today using Google Calendar and two-way synch. But it would be best if this can be accomplished right within RepairShopr.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do plan to do this eventually, it is pretty far down our list at the moment. Maybe if it gets closer to 50 votes it could happen in a few months.

Keep voting!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base