Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. Customizable Home Page

It would be nice if we could re-arrange or customize the home page of RepairShopr.

We've already liked and/or shared on Facebook, so we really have no need to have that loaded every time we go to the home page!

As an MSP we don't have walk-in customers so we don't use that entire Getting Started section at all! So to us it's a waste of screen space that could be better utilized by showing more details of the upcoming reminders (would be nice to see what customer the reminder is for!)

We like the What's New section, but it…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Integrate with Instant Housecall

Instant Housecall is gaining a really good traction with a lot of computer techs in a lot of communities. Would be awesome to have a similar feature like Team viewer has. The owner is super awesome and i Know he would love to help in any way he can. Keep up the good work guys!

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Device checkin, multiple issues at once

Hi there, would you guys be able to add multiple issues per device checkin? At the moment, when we take in a device it will only let us select one issue (battery, screen, chargeport etc)

We quite often have devices that have multiple problems, like the speaker, screen and battery need replacement.

I suggest you change the issue screen to be a checklist instead of just picking one problem.

This isn't a major issue, just something that could make an improvement :D

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Minimum Labor Charge

Would be good to have an admin option that would automatically round up the invoice to a "Minimum Charge"

For example, we have a $55 minimum charge for Helpdesk jobs no matter the time taken. So if we add 15 mins which equates to $32.50 on our normal rate. It should round up automatically to equal $55.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enhance the refund function to refund a custom amount or deduct a restocking fee when returning an item to stock

When processing a refund, I need the capability to be able to return an item to stock, while at the same time refund the customer an amount less than the total amount of the item. Or alternatively, a field to be added to the refunds screen where I can select to charge either a fixed amount or percentage based amount for a restocking fee when the refund is performed.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Create Estimates from Leads

I would love to be able to create estimates from Leads. I'd love to have a clients' employee email in and be able to request work be done. Create an estimate so that our contact at that client can approve the work and have it turn into a ticket.

It would be even better to automate this workflow, but let's take this one-step-at-a-time.

dp

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. merge button on ticket page for merging multiple tickets at once after you have selected them

Can you make us an option to merge multiple tickets from the ticket page. Maybe like put an option under bulk actions or just make a merge button to click after selecting multiple tickets.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integrate with MobileSentrix.com because...

Hello Everyone. I was told to post on this forum and see what type of user response we would receive in getting Integrating with the users on RepairShopr. I'm sincerely hoping everyone would consider what we bring to the table versus the current supplier base on RepairShopr.

1.) Aggressive Pricing - Because quality parts shouldn't cost you an arm and leg. We are in the volume based business, and we believe margins don't need to be as high. By integrating with RepairShopr, we could offer a deeper discount to you because of this integration.

2.) Lifetime Warranty - Because you…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Remove 5000 Limit on inventory quantity.

We stock several small items like washers and zip ties and the 5,000 limit is preventing us from showing our actual inventory level. Can this be a simple fix? I assume no one has ever needed this since I cannot find a single instance of it when searching. Please bump it to 10,000 if able. Thank You

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add software product keys to an asset

When installing e.g. MS Office or AV software there is nowhere to record the product key that associates it with the asset it was installed on.

Currently we put it on the ticket but searching the tickets for it is a time drain. We also put it on the account details but it gets messy.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. UPGRADE to the PROGRESS PANEL on Tickets to show any DEPOSIT and/or PAYMENT

We heavily use the “Progress” panel (on tickets) to see where we’re at on a job. But two big things are missing: who’s the tech that did that step (diagnosis, invoiced, etc) and was there a deposit and/or payment taken? We’re constantly having to scroll down just to reference the tech who made a specific comment. And, we take deposits on repair work, which is about 75% of our tickets, so it would be nice to see a Deposit bar on the Progress panel, too. I’ve made some simple additions to the Progress panel that I think would really help…

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I like it! Thanks Ryan :)

Probably a couple months out, we have some big stuff coming for PO, RMA, stock check, etc etc coming first

12. Link asset to a contract

Our business is mostly services contracts,

it would be nice to be able to link an asset to a contract in a way that when you open a contract you would be able to see the asset, as well as when you open an asset you see it has a contract.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey all-

So if you have a customer with 100 assets, you have to manually link them all? When they create a new one, it’s not linked – and you have to go link it?

Would it be better to have a contract cover all assets without having to select them??

13. It would be good to be able to set a customer to recieve wholesale prices as standard

For customers who always receive a discounted price on the inventory, for them to receive the wholesale price as standard rather than having to search and tick the box.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. inventory custom fields

Hey Guys, I have customers call me up all the time looking for specific specs (such as an i5 laptop with 8GiBs of RAM) and I've noticed that it is indeed a bit cumbersome to find what I have in stock.

Then it dawned on me... Why not have the ability to add "custom fields" (or a worksheet) to an inventory part and have that info searchable through the inventory module?

I'd love to be able to enter the specifications of a laptop, desktop, etc when I'm creating the listing and be able to search for them afterwards.

Give us…

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Office 365 Sharepoint and OneDrive Intergration

It would be very useful to link with our office 365 system for tools such as OneDrive to store Documents and Data and use the powerful intranet tools found on Sharepoint such as Team Collab and Team Feed (not available in wiki).

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Barcode Print Settings

We need a way to adjust the horizontal and vertical settings for the barcodes. Having major issues with small labels not being legible using my barcode scanner. Lots of wasted space on the side of the barcode. Needs to be spread out more so my scanner doesn't just see a black blob to scan.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Ticket Notes for Appointment Changes including Reschedules/Cancellations

We frequently change/remove appointments on tickets. Sometimes the client reschedules, other times they cancel until further notice and want to call back the next day with a new time. Right now, we constantly have to transcribe conversations into the ticket about which tech spoke with the client, if the appointment is rescheduled or deleted, and what time the old/new appointment times were for reference. And if we forget, there's no way to see what happened to the original appointment.

Can you please have appointment additions/edits/deletions auto-post private comments with change details (just like phone calls and estimate approvals do)? The…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create Purchase order from estimate or bundle

It would make things a lot quicker/easier for ordering system builds

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. restocking fees

Ability to change amount when refunding. We charge a $40 or 10% whichever is greater as a restock fee to computers when they are returned. I dont see a way to be able to add that when doing a refund.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Spiff Reporting

There are spiffs that are logged in the system, but it doesn't really help much without a report. Trying to administer spiffs is really hard especially in my case where lots of products only attract a $1 spiff.

I suggest we have a simple report that collects the spiffs acquired per team member.

http://feedback.repairshopr.com/forums/165658-general/suggestions/5108975-spiff-commission-tracking

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General