General

1. New Tickets page layout

Please change that old way to list ticket with those fixed columns.
    It uses about 1000px x 60px for each ticket and we can not even read the whole customer name or ticket title!
    Please try to show all these informations on the whole row's width with different text weight, colors or labels on one thin row as would do 2DO list https://lh6.ggpht.com/FVIbFrbdAh6CUNIWaSqbzgPexmKhmNpEy97jQK9ZDCj8dCKT4pl6JJ9W8-umpnvjmrJ0=h310

Or even better, you could show "all-on-one-screen" with a couple of different panes one next to the other. like Remember the milk or Producteev would do. https://s4.rtmcdn.net/img/services/ipad/ss_task.jpg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Speech to text.

I would like to see speech to text and maybe an app for iPads for the kiosk I'm gonna use my iPad as a kiosk have the customer fill it out and it would be nice when they're explaining a problem if they could just use the microphone and speak it and it will type for them instead of trying to type on an iPad, would be very cumbersome I would believe or is there something out there already. trying to use Dragon but you can only copy and paste it, can't do it right in the fields so checking…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quickbooks integration - multiple QB accounts

need the ability to INTEGRATE one RSR account with multiple Quickbooks accounts - for segregation of invoicing and such

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. retail cost on invoice and estimate

A lot of times we are offering our products at a discount. It would be nice to be able to show in an estimate or invoice what the "retail" or MSRP price is and what the price we are charging the customer is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Settings Streamline

It seems the settings are a bit disjointed. A few settings just populate the middle column with relevant content (http://i.imgur.com/Ma3dpu5.png), while other settings in the left column take you to a weird version of the same settings (http://i.imgur.com/2CM9OMC.png). It would be nice if all settings conformed to the former and instead of the latter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. integration with Producteev, or copy of their wonderful user-friendly interface

is there a way to integrate PDTV in RepairShopr?
    or could we see on day their best features added to your ticket manager?

what we love on Producteev is
    - the clear view of all the current jobs and what's in progress
    - the tags and priority features
    - the comments -in-tasks feature
    - the assignment feature
    - the ease of the interface

what we hate in pdtv
    - no customer managment
    - no invoicing system
    - it's not as great as RS :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make DEPOSITS credit DIFFERENTLY than TICKET CHARGES. Show as AVAILABLE credit for Estimates & UNAPPLIED credit on the ACCOUNT for Invoices.

Hey everyone, we’re just becoming aware of tons of issues created by the current deposits system. Currently, a “deposit” item works just the same as a regular line item; except it also makes an inverse (qty -1) line item on the ticket (to function as a credit). Here are just some of the many issues we’re discovering from this functionality:

- “Deposit items” are available just like regular inventory “line items” which can be added to estimates/invoices; but cause chaos if used this way (duplicate credits, leftover credits) on tickets.
    - If a tech accidentally adds in a deposit line…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve built the deposit system for a very common and specific flow in hundreds of repair businesses. If this is causing issues it may not be the right feature for your business. We don’t have plans to change this but are open to suggestions for other flows. Thanks!

8. Integration with Sage Payment Solutions

Currently I use Sage Payment Solutions for processing credit cards (virtual terminal and swipe) and ACH payments. I looked at authorize.net but I get much better rates from Sage and would rather not change. They do have a REST API from what I can see but you have to register with them at https://www.sagepayments.net/developer/ to see if its what you guys would need.

Hopefully there is enough to get this going, if not I can always continue doing it manually. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hidden comment on inventory items

Any way we can allow regular technicians (without access to full product details like vendor and price) to see a hidden "note" for reference? A few of our items use special download links or are difficult to find in our inventory room.

It would be great if we could have something like alt-text when hovering on item descriptions, or maybe light grey text below item descriptions that doesn't print out for notes like these:

Download link: go.vipreis.com/downloads/linkid=405&affid=336905
    or
    Manager required: COA sticker is locked in safe
    or
    Item location: Row 4, shelf 2, bin 8.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customer tab display

Please go back to the old way that the customers tab is displayed- with the customers listed by date created by default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Move Sunday to end of week in calendar

Hey guys,

Any objection to moving Sunday to the end of the week on the field jobs calendar. Many shops are closed on Sunday, and even the ones that are open tend to consider Monday the first day of the week.

The reason we'd like this done is because we want to use Sunday as a "placeholder" day for tentative appointments that need to be "fit in" during free time. This is part of our temporary Band-Aid fix until the calendar is updated to support free/tentative/busy classification.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show A PRINT Status For Invoices On The Invoice Manager

Some of my customers like their Invoices Snail-Mailed which I do myself

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

At this time we feel we have built enough in the Customer Relationship Builder that there is no need for constant contact to be used.

You can fully build and send all types of email campaigns from within RepairShopr, so we’ll have no use for an integration.

If you think we are missing some features that you like at constant contact, let us know!

14. Can the icon for moving custom field order to be changed to something more obvious

Can the icon for moving custom field order to be changed to something more obvious? Such as a small up/down arrow. It took us ages to work out what the 3 horizontal lines button did!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integrate with Payleap

Would be nice if Repair Shopr integrated with Payleap for Credit card transactions and Recurring charges

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. link payment types to corresponding registers?

At the moment when we recieve payment on an invoice we can choose payment method. My Idea is to link a payment type to a register. That way we dont have to change register if a customer chooses to pay via EFTPOS and cash or if we are serving more than one customer in quick succession we dont have to always change registers when different customers use different payment methods or are paying into different registers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The payment on Android apps

Review the payments on the android app don't show in the RS post web. When we closed the register post cant see the payment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tickets / Group by

The option to group tickets based on status is really helpful as an idea, but when you use it, each status breaks them up into sections. The individual groups should be all featured together, but at the moment if i group them by status then i end up with 3 or 4 different groups for 'invoiced' orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Modify placement of customers, invoices, estimates, etc.

Just want to suggest, for workflow purposes, modify the placement of customers, estimates, invoices, tickets, etc.
    For example from left to right - Customers, Estimates, Tickets, Invoices, Leads, Marketr, and so on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is there a chance we could look up a "ticket invoice" in POS.

so payment can be taken through the POS interface. we use the xero.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base