General

1. POS support for the UK

Would it be possible to use the POS in Repairshopr with UK merchant setups?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add PayJunction as a Credit Card Processor

It would be nice to use our current credit card processor PayJunction. They have very competitive rates and offer easy integration with multiple platforms. I think adding this to RepairShopr would make it even better.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Memo on Estimates

When giving estimates / quotes to my customers, I sometimes like to add notes to clarify the details. I do not see a way to put these into the quote at the moment, but this would be a great help to me.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Give your Asset Manager some love....

A service we are being asked to provide is IT Asset Management, specifically as it relates to asset inventory by individual department.

Customers want to get an idea of what they have, when it was purchased, total cost of ownership (IE: how many times is the machine in for service), and how many new machines do I need to buy this year? Typically, the office manager/department secretary gets this thankless task, it is usually done on an excel spreadsheet somewhere, and is only updated once a year, usually when the inventory is being done. Rarely is the office manager Tech…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a great idea, but not something we’ll be able to do in the near future — particularly creating a Mac / PC agent. If there are other tools that pull this information and provide and API we’d be open to considering that for down the road.

5. CRM Integration - Autotask

Integrate and sync account and contact info from Autotask CRM. Additional "syncing" of tickets, work orders, and other system items would be great for Med/Enterprise clients and help us more effectively use both systems.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Any chance we can get an integration with recurly.com?

We currently use recurly.com to manage most of our managed services. The system currently in place with repairshopper is great but the customers are not able to change or update billing information on there own.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. integrate the orders in Xero with the purchase orders in RS and sync them

Xero is great for keeping on top of invoices due, but occasionally an invoice does not get created or uploaded by staff. If that were to happen while they were booking in the stock it would simplify.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Topaz support for the Macintosh

Any future plans for this?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry, for now this is out of our hands – topaz only provides the javascript developer plugins for windows machines.

If they ever build the tooling we’ll happily add it.

9. Items entered on the Add/View Charges on the ticket is entered into the inventory.

When I have an open ticket and put in a part, I think it would be nice that any item entered would show up in the inventory list.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a tax line to inventory items

I would love to see each inventory item with a field for the sales tax item. I have items for sale which have a sales tax rate, but also would like to be able to assign a tax such as "Tax on Service" to my labor rates. I think I have seen multiple tax rates, but this appears to be on an invoice level, not an item level. The item level is simply taxable or not - it does not allow for the selection of different rates.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better invoice manipulation in form and function

I would find it immensely helpful to have a function to allow us to store multiple different "fine prints" for invoices so as to quickly select different terms and conditions based on the type of invoice. Actually, it would be neat if we could configure a saved set of different invoices and a drop down or other rule select method on invoices in order to manipulate the invoice into a specific predetermined format. I see functions that will do this piecemeal, such as invoice terms for payment due timeframes and such but I think we could take it further.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. POS button colors

It would be great if the buttons can be assigned a color. Easier to identify certain groups eg: Diag Fees, Hardware, Labor and so on..

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Self Hosting

I would get this software but the information is stored of your server and not ours.
    You should offer a downloadable package for the customers to install on their server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry! At this time that isn’t going to be part of our business model, we understand that there will be some people that don’t want to use a hosted product – but that number is shrinking rapidly compared to the number that don’t want to deal with a server and backups.

Most people have been moving to the cloud for a while anyways, for example, using 1and1 for their email hosting is probably putting more private information in the cloud than what they would store in RepairShopr.

We’ll update here if we change our minds!

Thanks

14. Add an Expenses Option

I would like to have an expenses option so that I can put expenses for the business into RepairShopr. Some examples are supplies or even monthly bills for the business. This would be useful for EOY reporting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow for the ticket comments to filter into the QB online invoices.

Any ticket comments that are in the invoice for Repairshop should filter into QB invoices as well, to keep them uniform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The intention with our integration is to only copy over the line items – best effort – there is a ton of functionality in our invoices that we won’t bring over to the accounting integrations – like this.

Also attachments, emailing, etc etc

16. implement email hosting

It would be awesome to also host email accounts for each technician with our own domain, like a "MAIL" tab that allows techs to check their email and send emails, all inside Repair Shopr. This would prevent having to have outlook running. I guess you could compare this idea with Google Apps. Something else that would streamline the process and make Repairshopr virtually the only tab you ever need open in the shop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey – love the enthusiasm :)

It almost makes me cry thinking about all the things that go along with this, maybe a happy medium could be adding a ‘quick email’ link to fire something off.. and then alerting on a reply

We’ll keep this here, but for now, keep your email at Google and Microsoft!

17. Enable editing of Private Comments

Regarding Private Comment - and while the ticket has been invoiced, I am recalling points after the fact that I want to remember.

It doesn't appear that there is any way to edit the comment - other than create a new comment - and have a stream of comments for 1 service call, vs. 1 private comment for 1 service call.

It would be useful to have this functionality.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More customizable numbering for invoices/estimates

We do 5000+ jobs a year and therefore need a workable numbering system for tickets/estimates/invoices. We used to prefix a document with a capital letter for the type (T for ticket, I for invoice, and E for estimate). With this system we can only use numbers and therefore had to just start with a huge number.

We picked 140001 to start with (14 for 2014) but all our docs start with that. So, ticket 140001 pairs with estimate 140022 and invoice 140036. Very confusing to pick the right job document at a glance. It would be a very big improvement…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would love to be able to create Insurance Assessment/Quote

Would like to be able to have a button to click to create an insurance assessment with the Estimates and Invoice buttons within the ticket. so then i can change the status to Insurance Assessed and can find the Insurance Assessment with the invoices and estimates under that customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Save to Goolge Drive

With CloudPrint integration you can save to Google Drive. By the way.. it says "Save to Google Docs" which should be renamed to Google Drive.

The problem with this part of the integration is that the invoice or whatever you are "printing" to google drive will just land in the root folder of whomever's google account is linked. This makes it impossible for us to share these files to our team.

Can we make these output files drop to a Repairshopr subfolder and then subfolders based on the type of output?

example:
    Drive Root \ Repairshopr \ Saved Invoices
    Drive…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

That feature is 100% controlled by Google. They add that virtual printer, and they control where the files go.. (and they named it google docs)

Sorry about that!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base