Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. Custom SSL Certificate

Allow custom SSL certificates to be installed for RS domains. When a customer goes to https://yourRSportal.yourdomain.com an error is displayed because the SSL certificate does not match the domain. This is also an issue for the Vantiv integrated payments if a customer uses our customer portal link the site does not show that it is SSL protected and there is currently no "secure payment" badged on the Vantiv payment page when a customer clicks "Pay With Credit Card".

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bulk Import of customer assets

I can't seem to find a way to do a bulk import of a new customer's assets. It would be nice to be able to do so, especially if you have client's with 50 desktops in an IT environment.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please, Please, Please - Add recurring appointments to your calendar.

I have multiple meetings that occur every month. Recurring appointments are critical to me being able to use RepairShopr's calendar. The whole point of us moving to RepairShopr is to get everything on one platform. Without recurring appointments, I will have to use Google calendar which really defeats the purpose of moving to Repairhopr in the first place.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tawk.to Live Chat Integration

Currently we are using Tawk.to and it would be great to have a similar feature that Zendesk has with Zopim. If an end user is communicating to us about an issue and we happen to assist them remotely or schedule them for an on-site the ability to create a ticket from the chat I would think be great. Our White Label Remote Support uses this feature and quite a bit of their clients use RepairShopr.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I talked to tawk.to, it sounds like there isn’t a way to do this right now – but they are building a ticket system now. They told me when the ticket system is out, we should be able to integrate to that. So you would make a ticket in tawk.to, and that could create a ticket in RS – it’s a bit fuzzy until they ship it.

You can follow that progress here:

http://tawk.uservoice.com/forums/228427-feedback/suggestions/7027218-support-ticket-system-by-tawk-would-be-awesome

5. Estimate/Quotes Revamp

My idea is to basically be able to create 1 awesome quote without having to make 3 different ones for clients every time which just confuses everyone and makes my estimates portal look like i'm a millionaire. QuoteWerks is a great example of a Professional Estimate/Quote. http://www.quotewerks.com/images/QuoteValet/QuoteValet_SampleQuote.PNG

I want to be able to have options and upsell my customers without making it confusing. Have each option area have radio buttons where they can select one and then add on's which they can tick if they would like.

Include a picture of who create the estimate for them. Great optional feature.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Coupons

One of the things we're looking at adding is a coupon system. What would you like in a coupon system? How would you use it? Who would you offer coupons to and how? How should they be designed? What kinds of coupons would you offer? Please share your comments and feedback here!

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add timesheet tab

We would like to request a timesheet tab to be built into Repairshopr. We would like to be able to enter time logs by line item. We want to enter Date, Customer, Ticket, Description and Time spent into daily timesheet report. These time entries would tie back to the ticket selected and it would allow us to see hour total logged hours daily and help to insure we've recorded all of our projects daily. It is very difficult and time consuming with the existing system to record your daily work since you have to open each ticket to log time.…

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to add "Parts" to a "Purchase Order"

Currently Parts and Inventory are completely separate areas of RS
    - This is great, except we often buy One off parts (Parts) and inventory (Purchase Order) on the same Supplier Order.

In a part order - would be awesome to have a drop down menu (totally optional) of purchase orders (that have not already been ordered) that a part can be added to
    - so the totals on the purchase order match the supplier invoice.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integrate AASP Appointment Scheduler with RepairShopr

Apple are rolling out a new scheduling tool to their service providers.
    Unfortunately in order to view appointment it require login in to GSX!

There is no notification system, no ical/caldev link, nothing,

If there were a way to have RS pull appointments from the Apple scheduler and maybe put them in its calendar, it would be cool.

The REST API documents are here https://gsxwsut.apple.com/apidocs/reservation/v1/#!/Slot/fetchAvailableSlots

NB. This is not the regular GSX integration which I believe has a rather icky API, as far as I can tell this is regular REST and may be easier to implement.
    Thanks.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mark Invoice as Sent / Tick Box

I would really like to have a tick box that I can tick when I send an invoice outside of RS/Hand Deliver etc. that will put the little envelope to let everyone know said invoice has been sent or delivered to the customer please.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quickbooks Item Sync

Currently, its a manual process to add items in RS. This should be automatic (create an item in RS - a corresponding item should be created and linked in QuickBooks).

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ADD SERIALIZED INVOICED ITEM TO CUSTOMER ASSET LIST

It would be time saving to be able to add a major serialized item directly to the purchasing customers Asset list at the time of purchase. Either via an (add to Assets) checkbox or button beside the line item in the invoice. This would allow us to keep customer asset lists up to date more readily for all major purchases.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. RMM - Ticket Automations - Create ticket automatically from RMM alerts using Ticket automations

It would be very useful to be able to create tickets automatically from RMM alerts such as Watchman Monitoring. This would allow us to create automations that would see particular Alerts from any RMM and send automated responses and create a ticket all in one action. Without having to first go to the RMM Alerts and turn the Alerts into a Ticket....This would be a huge time saver.

It would also be nice if once a ticket was created from an RMM alerts that the Alerts in that window would become hidden automatically to cut down on confusion and clutter.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. provide the option to set if prices are VAT inclusive or exclusive

All the invoices are calculated as inc VAT but I want ex VAT. Is that possible?
    i.e. if I put £1000 as the cost of the repair then I want the invoice to be £1000 + VAT (£1,200 total).

At the moment if I put £1000 in it changes it to £833.33 + VAT (£1,000 total)

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create an eBay integration solution to provide an eBay store directly connected to RepairShopr

Being able to link an eBay store through the api and have it integrated with RepairShopr to sell those hard to find parts you have and need to get out there to the right customer!

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Wholesale Gadget Parts Integration (this REALLY needs to be looked at)

Wholesale Gadget Parts is a fantastic supplier that offers a lot in the way of parts and customer service. We know they have a small integration with RepairShopr already, but we would REALLY love to see RepairShopr expand on this. We have a personal account rep appointed to our company that has reached out to us multiple times on having an IT staff that is ready and willing to implement full access to their systems when it comes to inventory, parts ordering / purchase orders, RMA's etc.

1) No more needing to change hundreds of inventory prices manually because there…

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ADFS SSO Office 365

Hi Guys,

Recently deployed o365 integration and very happy i can finally sync my Calendars with RS. Hoping you guys can extend this feature a bit further by integrating RS login's with Active Directory Federation Services/SSO (i see you have done this with Intuit and Google+). I believe this can be based around oAuth and wold not be all that complex to setup considering you already have oAuth communication with Office 365?

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Invoice Merging

We've already had suggested the ability to merge multiple tickets into one invoice, but I think it would also be beneficial to have the ability to merge multiple invoices on a single ticket into one.

I had a situation yesterday where I accidentally created an invoice before all the necessary charges were on the ticket so when I added the rest of the charges and created a new invoice, it left me with two invoices with one charge each. If I could have merged them it would have made the invoice show up correctly sand how I originally intended, as…

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dispatching

It would be nice to have a dispatching add-on. Something that allows techs to notify the end user that they are on the way to their location and tracks the techs location so that the end user will be able to verify the tech is on the way. It will help out with having to constantly contact the end user’s who are waiting for techs who are possibly stuck in traffic. It would also help end user’s keep appointments. Several times, techs go to the end user’s residence and the end user is not home, doesn’t answer the door, etc. …

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Multi Location Inventory Control

It would helpful if inventory between locations could be separated. For example, one of our locations does not maintain stock on products that our other location does. For inventory stockout reports, the level of control between the two locations would be very nice! As of right now, if I maintain stock on items that only one location uses, I'm getting alerts for that specific product needing to be ordered when it does not.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Just for clarification, we have multi-location inventory but this suggestion is to make it more granular “per-location” to have different settings per locations as far as what’s tracked/etc.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base