Skip to content

General

162 results found

1. Integration with MYOB AccountRight Live

MYOB are one of the largest accounting package developers in Australia. It would open repairshopr up to a massive market as not alot of other repair shop management systems integrate with MYOB.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Robert Reichner responded

We’re going to continue focusing on Quickbooks and Xero for our accounting integrations at the moment. We’ve found these are massive projects and benefit the most by building deeper into our existing integrations rather than adding additional ones.

2. Integrate with Kashflow accounting system for uk guys

I would really like an integration with Kashflow for UK accounting, Quickbooks is not as popular here as it once was and is really lacking, and kashflow have a great API. I have conducted some research on teachnibble and kashflow is popular amongst the UK techs.

http://www.kashflow.com/developers/soap-api/

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re going to continue focusing on Quickbooks and Xero for our accounting integrations at the moment. We’ve found these are massive projects and benefit the most by building deeper into our existing integrations rather than adding additional ones.

3. Use Paypal to pay through the POS

I use the virtual terminal to process my credit cards right now.
    Is there a good way to integrate this into the POS?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because there are so many possible options, we’re not currently considering additional payment integrations at this time.

4. Allow customers to view parts status on the customer portal

Currently, I just manually send my customers the tracking# for all parts orders. I think it would be beneficial for the customers to be able to see that as part of the customer portal.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We don’t have immediate plans to integrate the parts system to the customer portal since information can be shared via status and ticket comments currently.

5. TechWARU Assets integration

It would be great to have the Assets Information obtained from TechWARU go directly into the Assets section of RepairShopr. This would help alleviate a lot of manual entry

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Export Inventory Reports

There needs to be a way to export the inventory report. There is a way to import one... why can we not export the report also. There is no way to filter and make adjustments in the current system... if it could be exported to excel or another program, adjusted and then imported back would be helpful. Having the ability to filter the inventory reports is so important.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add Apple support for signature pads

It seams that Topaz has some possible development with mac compatibility but there is another company called Wacom that seems to have an option. From the technical specs on one of their products it says that it is Compatible with signature / E-signing software and sign I pro PDF, C++, .Net and Java SDK/API available for developers

http://signature.wacom.eu/products/hardware/stu-300/

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Topaz is misleading people.

They have mac support if we build a desktop app, but for web apps we are stuck using their javascript SDK. Nobody else makes a javascript (for web apps) including wacom.

We would need a desktop app..

8. unify RepairShopr & RepairShopr mobile sites

Due to the normal RepairShopr site now scaling so well on mobile, can we drop the mobile site and move "Field Jobs" from mobile site, to the main site?
    It would less for you guys to maintain aswell.
    Just a thought

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great suggestion — we’ll be doing this by folding in the mobile site aspects to our iOS and Android apps. Thx!

9. Allow use of a printer connected to the PC / Network that RepairShopR accesses.

We use a PC as our main RepairShopR station. As most of our work is carry in to the store, this works well for us.

We have experienced problems with Cloud Print...Not printing and delayed printing. We print the Ticket and Intake form while the customer i here and give them a copy as their claim check. We therefore need to print immediately on finishing taking in the job.

Also, This morning the printer spewed out 2 copies of all the new Tickets and Intake forms from yesterday.

I understand that we can create a PDF of the form and…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re unfortunately going to have to decline this as we’re not currently aware of technology that supports this for browser-based software. One option is to install the Cloud Print service: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/cloudprintservice. We’re also working with Star on integrating their WebPrint printers which would allow this functionality. We’ll provide updates as this becomes available.

10. Deleting Items - without csv import!!

Ok, so this is driving me crazy. I'm trying to correct my inventory and I have a bunch of 'disabled' items that I want to permanently delete. I've tried importing the .csv file with 'delete'=TRUE and a few other variations, but it just doesn't seem to be doing anything. Can we please just get the option to 'delete' disabled items from the disabled items page?? :/

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We currently do not have plans to allow inventory items to be deleted once they have been used (sold) on a invoice. Allowing them to be deleted would cause accounting issues on your reports. Disabling items is the best course of action so that they can no longer be added to anything or sold accidentally.

Thanks,

11. WHMCS Integration - Webhost Billing Connection

For those of us that provide webhosting... WHMCS is probably the Best Web Hosting management software.

WHMCS has a great API.

Here are links --> http://docs.whmcs.com/API

Maybe a integration at some point could help keep our webhosting business and computer repair business synced.

Thoughts all?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tentative Calendar Events

HOW HAS NO ONE ELSE THOUGH OF THIS ?!!?!?!

Hey guys, this is CRITICAL. I just realized how much we are failing by not having these features. We constantly have business appointments that are "flexible" and just need to be on the calendar so they can be "fit in" between appointment gaps.

EVERY enterprise/decent calendar program (Google/Exchange/365/OutOfOffice/etc) uses different "types" of events (busy/tentative/free), so why not RS?

We need appointments to have a type so we can know if appointments are tentative. Otherwise, we are risking losing appointments because of being "booked solid" when one of those may be okay…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to have the password or passcode printed on the ticket label

Would be nice to have the passcode or password printed on the ticket labels of the devices we are servicing.

When working on cellphones or desktops it will be easier to have that info on the label.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. An optional popup message during checkout

This would be a great way to make sure the customer gets all the information about there computer and repairs. When the technician is finalizing the ticket, it would be very helpful if the there was a "popup message center button" They would then fill out a message box so that whoever is checking the customer can give them special instructions and follow up information from the technician. Once the person checking out the customer has read and explained the information, an ok button would clear it and payment can be taken

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Native app with offline sync

Would be great if there was a native Windows application that we could install on our 2 POS stations. In the event of losing internet at our repair shop, we are dead in the water. If there were a native app that synced with the cloud app, we could continue to check devices in and out of the system and when the internet comes back up, it syncs the changes to the cloud.

That being said, an iOS/Android app would be awesome too. The mobile site kind of sucks trying to use in the field.

Love the system overall though,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re not currently planning a native Windows version since we’re focused on a cloud-based tool. Appreciate the suggestion though!

16. Customers paying via PayPal

Most of my customers dislike the new feature that they need to sign in to their account and then find the open invoice and pay the bill.
    I wish you can make an easy payment link via PayPal so customer can pay open invoice at ease. Not everyone is tech savy and the quicker they pay the bill. The faster the work can be done.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The sign in (portal user) feature is optional and turned off by default. There is no sign in required to pay an invoice.

17. Use customers Drivers License or ID card to add "new customer".

Okay, for real - this is genius:

The Authorize.net API is really great. It reads 3 line track data from a credit card, and transcribes that data into all the required fields for a swipe to complete, and then processes the transaction automatically. It saves a ton of time and hassle compared to a third party swiper.

Why don't you do the same thing for custom info? You can use the same card swiper to run a drivers license at the "new customer" screen. It could pull the first name, last name, address, and city state zip. All you would…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This IS genius – but I don’t want to build this system for all 200 types of drivers licenses we’ll get asked about.

Sorry everyone :)

18. Add an integrations with Freshbooks

Please add the ability to import all customers w/ notes, invoices (including recurring), expenses & estimates.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We plan to focus on Quickbooks and Xero for the time being. We may return to this down the road. We did add an exportable CSV formatted for Freshbooks, though.

19. Ticket Sorting

When you try to sort tickets by customer alphabetically on the tickets page, it doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to how it sorts...it certainly isn't alphabetical...

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yeah – it’s just sorting by the customer_id, which is sort of just the order they were added. Some day we’ll do this, but for now it’s just hard to get the database to do it quickly without a lot of work.

20. remove the black line on integration opportunities

Hello repairshopr
    Now that you do not want to make it possible to change your options in your Website Integration. Can you remove the black line at the top of the form, where our company name is?

It will make it very easy to use them on our sites. I ask this because you have some really good integration opportunities but can not use them as my clients leave my website when using these.

Thanks in advance

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can use our integrations but for pages outside the embedded iframe, the CSS won’t be customizable for the time being.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base