Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. Void Invoice

Quickbooks gets sync'd with the invoice, if an invoice for any reason needs to be deleted then we are left with a record in QB but not CRM. We think that having a void function would allow us to still find that invoice.

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  26 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. QuoteWerks integration

We currently use QuoteWerks and there addon QuoteValet for our quoting system. Just thought I make a suggestion on some kind of integration.

Some info on there SDK. http://quotewerks.com/sdk.asp

Something simple like the quotes are pushed from QW to RS like they do for Autotask and other CRM/PSA's. No photos or anything fancy QW does that just need the basic quote info to beadded to the quotes/Estimates in RS. I hope I'm making since.

81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Email's Subject Customization

It would be great to change the default email's subject. Specialy for non English speakers like us that are trying to translate every customer side aspect of the app. Subjects like: Estimate Attached (emsg# 73550) confuse people that doesn't speak English.

Thank you,
    Miguel

81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Survey system for RepairShopr, integrated with customer tickets

Include functionality similar to MarketR where a customer receives an automated email response after a ticket has been closed, asking them to rate the company/tech, using custom fields. This would be a nice way to gauge customer satisfaction and can be kept as simple as possible. The survey will be tied to the customer and / or ticket for later review, and reporting module could be incorporated.

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey there -

Can you just sign up for a free surveymonkey account and put the link in a Marketr campaign?

My feeling is this already works, and we probably don’t need to build anything

5. Add integration with 3uTools

3uTools - http://www.3u.com/

This is a free tool that lets you instantly pull information from an iOS device without having to manually enter in the information yourself. It is very helpful in getting information like serial numbers that can be hard to see and find, and would be helpful to speed up the intake process for iOS devices.

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Google Drive integration as alternative to Dropbox

Ive always been curious why Google Drive integration isn't offered in the same way that Dropbox is.
    Google drive is so much more functional and integrates with all of Googles other products.
    Is it not possible?

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Atera Integration

It would be awesome to be able to integrate RepairShopr with Atera. We are looking to switch from MaxFocus/Logicnow/SolarWinds to Atera. Seems much smoother and robust. Just option to push invoices and assets from there into RepairShopr would be a great start. They do already offeran open API.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi folks!

Wanted to respond here and let you know that since this integration was requested, we launched Syncro!

Syncro takes all the PSA functionality you like in RepairShopr, combines it with a built-in and robust RMM, and adds more MSP specific functionality on top. So you no longer need to integrate RepairShopr with another RMM, because it’s built right in to Syncro.

You can check Syncro out at https://syncromsp.com/?campID=uvat

If you’re interested in switching, we can migrate your RepairShopr data to a new Syncro account. Just ask our support team for more info :)

Let me know if you have any questions,

Troy

8. Add WholeCellParts.com vendor catalog.

Add WholeCellParts.com vendor catalog. Great vendor for quality parts with quick shipping and great customer service.

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Online Reviews - Automatic

I am finishing up a customization to automatically collect customer feedback when job is completed, and convert a substantial % into positive and authentic online Reviews. This would tie into Google, Yelp, Facebook, and other review sites. Positive customer comments would also appear automatically on the website.

I will keep you updated.

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ticket Comment Area REVAMP - Seriously time for WYSIWYG - WE NEED THIS

This is an essential update to RS. This seems to be common among helpdesk systems. Let's get RS on the same page~

Updates that would be awesome...

1. Ability to CC other emails from the helpdesk easily. CC'd email replies are inserted into the ticket when replied just like a normal reply. Similar to the revamp in the Leads response window.

2. Combine the hidden and public comment boxes. Add a checkbox to make the comment hidden when needed. WAY BETTER.

3. Allow for WYSIWYG functions such as text formatting, table insertion, hyperlinks, etc...

4. Ability to insert a company signature based on user…

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is totally a no-brainer, except, there are tons of implications. If we allow some HTML, what is the subset? Most of the formatting stuff? colors?

Once colors and sizing is allowed, does that carry through to the mobile view, to the template system?

It would take 5 minutes to put a wysiwyg on the ticket comment – but much much more consideration to do it really well in all the places ticket comments show up.

Keep voting and commenting..

11. project management - Upcoming Jobs

I really would like to see some sort of Project Management... I need something for all the TO DO or upcoming jobs. Mabe like a job board that Field techs can pick from when they have a down time to work on projects or jobs. I keep having a hard time managing all the TO DOs out there. Stuff that really doesn't need a ticket until we go to do it..

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Prepay hours usage report for customers

My business customers are constantly requesting the ability to view a report that shows how their prepay hours were applied.

Bare minimum info to include:
    Date
    Invoice number
    Hours added or subtracted to account (and a running balance maybe?)

All of this data is available but in fragmented parts and it is not available to be seen or sent to the customer in a report form. Currently I have to compile all the data from individual invoices manually into a spreadsheet. Please help.

Date, Invoice #, Hours used (or added), running total

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add color coding and default setting for ticket priority

As a tech I need to be responsive to tickets with higher priority. Ticket priority should be set by default to "normal" (but ideally configurable through an admin widget).

I suggest the ability to color code the Priority cell in the ticket list view so that I could, for example, make Urgent priorities red, High priorities yellow, Normal priorities green, and Low priorities white.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integrate with Square for Payments on PC

Hi guys! So I don't know how they do it, but I want to point out [FILTERED_WEBSITE] has figured out how to use Square as their payment processor. Even from their website.

I'm sure I can't be the only one that likes the "Instant Cash" feature that Square offers. It's helpful when I charge a client to order equipment. I also just really like using Square over the other processors.

Anyway, if we could get this figured out that would be great.

63 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. repairshopr should have whatsapp integration

repairshopr should have whatsapp integration. Send customers whatsapp notifications instead of sms or both.

61 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Invoice Finalize

It would be super helpful if we could have a "Finalize" button for invoices. Sometimes we have an invoice started and a client will login to the portal and see it and cut a check before we even emailed it to them. This is causing many frustrations for our clients, and in return our employees. If there was a way to finalize the invoice once it is completed, this will eliminate many headaches so that the employees cannot adjust a finalized invoice. (Very similar to the "worksheet" finalize process)

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to mark up a part or line item by a specific %

I so badly want to be able to select my line item of 'Parts for Customers', enter the cost of what we paid, and then enter the % of what I want the mark up to be.

Almost every piece of hardware we order for our customers is unique and custom. We have zero fixed costs as our prices change daily.

Need an easy way to mark up parts without busting out the calculator.

This should be a very easy addition! Please add it.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. give the option for tax-exclusive pricing as default

As a purely business-to-business service company in the UK, we only ever refer to ex-VAT prices. Having to remember to put inclusive pricing on Estimates and in Inventory is making life really difficult. Could we get an option to choose how we enter our pricing?

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow us to change a note type after it is entered, public to private and vice-versa

As the title says, it would be REALLY helpful to be able to change a note's type after it is entered from private to public and back. Right now, we have to delete the note and recreate it which is time-consuming, but if other notes have been entered then it is out of order and confusing.

Along with this, it would be VERY helpful to be able to edit a note too. I understand that there are security concerns about other techs editing another's note, but this could be easily mitigated through a permissions system that only allows a person…

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Define available hours for business and technicians

We have different business hours during the week and on week-ends. And I have many part-time technicians that take appointments at various times depending on their availability. It would be ideal if I can define my normal business hours and normal work hours for my technicians during which appointments can be schedule in the field.

On the schedule, unavailable hours would be blocked (grayed out).

I know I can somewhat simulate this today using Google Calendar and two-way synch. But it would be best if this can be accomplished right within RepairShopr.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do plan to do this eventually, it is pretty far down our list at the moment. Maybe if it gets closer to 50 votes it could happen in a few months.

Keep voting!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base