Skip to content

General

305 results found

1. VAT Margin Scheme

There needs to be an option to satisfy the VAT Margin Scheme in the UK. The scheme allows businesses to calculate VAT on the profit only of second hand goods. The only fix at the moment is to extract the incorrect data from RS and manually amend the details. It means that you can't get real time profits in RS. Would make life so much easier if this option existed.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bundle items PDF file

I would like to be able to print a PDF list of bundled items, excluding line item prices and costs, so I can easily make a price list for customers to look at.
    It would be nice to be able to list individual bundles as well as a list of selected bundled items.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Atera Integration

It would be awesome to be able to integrate RepairShopr with Atera. We are looking to switch from MaxFocus/Logicnow/SolarWinds to Atera. Seems much smoother and robust. Just option to push invoices and assets from there into RepairShopr would be a great start. They do already offeran open API.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hi folks!

Wanted to respond here and let you know that since this integration was requested, we launched Syncro!

Syncro takes all the PSA functionality you like in RepairShopr, combines it with a built-in and robust RMM, and adds more MSP specific functionality on top. So you no longer need to integrate RepairShopr with another RMM, because it’s built right in to Syncro.

You can check Syncro out at https://syncromsp.com/?campID=uvat

If you’re interested in switching, we can migrate your RepairShopr data to a new Syncro account. Just ask our support team for more info :)

Let me know if you have any questions,

Troy

4. Custom Reports Module

I would love a custom reports module that allows us to create ad hoc reports on the fly. I'm sure each of your customer has different needs and if you only create reports that most people want you leave us all wanting reports that we need but others do not. We are a data driven company and sometimes new information has us seeking additional info that we haven't thought of in advance. This will also alleviate your having to generate reports for us when we vote on them and free you up to make more significant changes to the platform.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For our Domo subscribers we have pretty much added every report that’s been suggested if we have the data to accomplish it.

This will probably not get worked on for anything that is possible in Domo – if you haven’t tried it, I would recommend it – and let us know if there is a report you want.

Making a “report builder” is a major project, which is why we bought Domo even though it’s the most expensive piece of software our company has bought.

5. Multi Location Inventory Control

It would helpful if inventory between locations could be separated. For example, one of our locations does not maintain stock on products that our other location does. For inventory stockout reports, the level of control between the two locations would be very nice! As of right now, if I maintain stock on items that only one location uses, I'm getting alerts for that specific product needing to be ordered when it does not.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Just for clarification, we have multi-location inventory but this suggestion is to make it more granular “per-location” to have different settings per locations as far as what’s tracked/etc.

6. Ticket "Flag" or "Pop Up" Warning/Critical Notice

Sometimes there may be a critical item that you may need to remember in a ticket. Since we have a sales, admin and tech side all looking at the system sometimes details can be overlooked. If there is something critical like "credit card dispute" or "does not like being called sir" that anyone dealing with the ticket may need to know a "pop up" or highlighted section that jumps out may be nice. Since we have a prepay policy and sometimes a corporate customer does not have to do so, if we have done business before, this would be helpful…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I know these examples make sense for the Ticket, but just so you are aware you can work around this by adding a popup like this to the customer (it will affect all their tickets):

http://feedback.repairshopr.com/forums/165658-general/suggestions/7107593-pop-up-reminders

Setup a custom field type “popup” on customers, then on a customer you can add a note and it’ll popup once per browser session to remind you – even when just viewing a ticket.

7. More Domo Reports for MSP's

Would be nice to see more MSP based reports. A few examples.

Revenue by Technician - Technicians do not bill in our scenario so all revenue shows by our accounting gal
    Profit by Technician - Again technician will not be generating invoices
    Hours by Technician - Would be great to see both billed and unbilled by period of time
    Parts Revenue by Technicians - again not who billed who created

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Report for Bundle Sales

We've started using the bundles feature recently and it's worked really well for us with a recent promo. However we can't report on the sale states based on these bundles.

So we think the promo went well but we're not to sure.

Can I suggest that you a report that allows you to see bundles sold.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customer Purchases Custom Fields

It would be great if the Customer Purchases included custom fields options like the tickets do. We really want to use this feature but need to ensure our employees are able to collect certain information regarding the purchase.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. WordPress / Gravity Forms Integration

Gravity Forms is a widely used WordPress tool for creating advanced forms.

more info: http://www.gravityforms.com/

I believe this would be the easiest way to integrate with WordPress. By using gravity forms API you can integrate RepairShopr so that form fields will create new customer in RepairShopr and Wordpress at the same time or create a ticket which would be most likely the first two things that would be nice to have. Later there are other possibilities of expending the integration that I'm not going to dive in to right now but you can get lots of ideas when reviewing their…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You could use zapier to send gravityforms into RepairShopr leads as structured data – once we add the new customer action we’ll probably mark this as complete via zapier.

11. Custom "Signature Forms" for additional Agreements, Waivers, Authorization Forms, etc.

I'm not doing thorough explanations or mock-ups anymore. Basically a way for users to setup custom terms and conditions, similar to the built-in default “Intake Form” for things like:

Managed services contract and conditions
    Recurring credit card billing agreements
    Third-party services authorization form
    Equipment trade-in signature paperwork

I know just about every shop is still using paper for at least a few documents. For shops like mine, this amounting to literally hundreds (some months just over 1,000 for us) of papers that are manually tracked/organized. I know ideally all of these docs would be uploaded to RS, but that takes…

288 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We were prepping to start this and realized the narrow-scope version we were willing to commit to would just make most people upset that we “built it half way” – but we aren’t in a position to compete with docusign/etc and spend a year building a proper solution.

We could more easily help make a zapier/webmerge solution work if you wanted some automation, if we get a lot of feedback supporting that idea I’ll make it happen pretty quickly.

12. Required Customer Fields Small Tweak

Currently we require that all of our customers provide an email as we deliver invoices and receipts via email.

However, in the rare occasion that a customer does not have an email or they simply don't want to share it, we need a "fake" email of sorts that we are allowed to enter in the required email field. A default email or something of the like.

And here's why:
    Since we require an email for creating a new customer, if we have a customer come in that doesn't have one, the manager must then go into the backend of RepairShopr…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I think you should probably setup a wildcard email for your domain, then you can add emails that are still unique like:

fake1@mydomain.com
    fake2@mydomain.com

etc

If the email says “fake” in it – we won’t actually send the email, but we don’t want an accidental email going to a real domain – like gmail/aol/etc – that can get you blocked from emailing.

It would be easy to search your database for “yourdomain” and see everyone that provided no email..

13. Bundle Items Recurring removal

Would it be possible to automatically remove the items from the invoice when creating the recurring invoice? Instead of getting a message saying that it can't be added. For example, Bundle item A and item B get invoiced. Item B needs to be setup for recurring invoices but we can not make the recurring invoice from that invoice because of Bundle item A. Instead, we have to go to invoices, recurring invoices, and select new. Then fill out the contact information. This is not problematic for 10 a month, but doing a 100-200 a month, this becomes cumbersome quickly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stock Take - automatically add inventory on open tickets or invoices

I have been testing the Stock Take module. One thing I noticed is that is does not account for inventory that is already on a ticket or an invoice. So, I end up getting a bunch of mis-reported counts due to that inventory being pulled from the shelf and put onto a customer's tickets or invoice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Traci – we are getting ready for stock takes v2 and wanted to check in on this.

So – you have 5 hard drives, you put 1 on an invoice for a customer and put it in their computer.

At this moment the inventory level is at 4.

You go to do a stock take, there are 4 on the shelf.

Where is the issue?

15. Integrate Amazon as a parts distributor like iFixIt

How you can search and order parts with iFixIt, do the same with Amazon. I know many repair shops that use Amazon because they can get wholesale pricing without having to buy in bulk.

135 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Language

Waiting to buy when you offer full customization of what my clients see and receives.

Not gonna send my clients 3/4 french and 1/4 english emails or invoices.

Very basic feature.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Thank you for your comment. Is there something specific that you’re seeing can not currently be translated?

17. Customizable Subscription templates

We have some services that are billed automatically. We would like to have the terms and features of those services be sent out automatically with the invoice. So we would like a separate (or maybe multiple separate) templates that can be used for recurring invoice templates. This needs additional information that doesn't typically appear on an invoice, and would probably be a bit much for a line item.

This would probably work out great for businesses that are selling VOIP plans, backup plans, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Could you try putting those details in “Customer Custom Fields” – there should be a tag for that to go into your invoice template.

This might be a workaround that gets you pretty close..

18. Zipwhip intergration

Our company uses ZipWhip which allows us to send and receive text messages on the same number as our landline... this works great because customer's only have to save/remember one phone number and they won't get confused on which number is for calling and which is for texting. I wish repairshopr would have this same feature or integrate Zipwhip in like it does for email messages.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It seems you have to be on a very high pricing plan to get API access. Do either of you have API access currently?

19. Add link to customer location on Map

The map report is great but it would be good if the customer account had a link to show on that customer on a google map. Ideal for printing off directions.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

On the Customer page you should be able to click the address and have it open Google maps. Is that what you mean?

20. Project Management

I was wondering if you were looking at adding a project management section for the software? Ideally I'm looking for something that I can keep track of all my larger jobs, the status I'm at with them, equipment used and possibly a timeline.

85 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?