Skip to content

General

162 results found

1. schedule field jobs from mobile site

I can add a customer and ticket while on the road, but not a field job - so i can't add start, end or notes in field jobs
    Please add schedule / reschedule field job button on tickets
    Also appointments dont show up in mobile site.
    (Mobile site)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

For now we are just going to keep that functionality in the desktop version of the site, but it should be 100% functional from a phone – if you are running into an issue, contact support with some details.

This should be working well!

2. Status for "Deleted" tickets so they can be audited

Hey guys,

We really appreciate you making the option to truly delete tickets. This was super helpful for accidentally created tickets and all of our tests. Now, a little change request.

Is there any way you can make deleted tickets appear to fall off to all but admin users, and have them go to some kind of "hidden pool". You could add a status called "Deleted" below "Resolved" in the drop down status list - but only make that option/pool available to global admins.

So, clicking Delete Ticket would do the following:
    Trigger the "Job Cancelled" option in the ticket.…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Robert Reichner responded

We previously implemented a disabled approach and users frequently requested that tickets be fully deleted.

3. Settings Streamline

It seems the settings are a bit disjointed. A few settings just populate the middle column with relevant content (http://i.imgur.com/Ma3dpu5.png), while other settings in the left column take you to a weird version of the same settings (http://i.imgur.com/2CM9OMC.png). It would be nice if all settings conformed to the former and instead of the latter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Drop down box in payment form to nominate which register is used for a payment

When we click on payment form we are taken to the payment form. In this form I suggest we have a drop down box to nominate which register the payment is being made too. For example if we are taking a cash payment we would click the drop down box and select the "cash register" and if we are taking a card payment we select "bank account" register. If these payments are the first payments of the day then we would be forced to open and close the register we nominate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This wouldn’t register the correct location for these payments so we’ll need to decline this for now.

5. link payment types to corresponding registers?

At the moment when we recieve payment on an invoice we can choose payment method. My Idea is to link a payment type to a register. That way we dont have to change register if a customer chooses to pay via EFTPOS and cash or if we are serving more than one customer in quick succession we dont have to always change registers when different customers use different payment methods or are paying into different registers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For the time being we plan to drive these by the register rather than payment type.

6. Integration with a program called UVK or Ultimate Virus Killer

I found this program from a review I seen on technibble it's called UVK and it does the same thing as D7 and repairtech but in my opinion it does it better and for a less cost to the repair shop. I would like to see it be integrated with repairshopr. I have tried all three product but still use UVK the most. My fellow techs please take a look at this product and if you agree that it needs to be integrated into repairshopr then please place a vote or two thanks Rick

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We weren’t able to find and API for this and haven’t had further requests so we’ll decline this for now.

7. Integration with ReferralCandy API

I would like you to consider integrating with ReferralCandy. They have an API, but I am not sure how difficult this might be. More information can be found at their site, but the idea is that when a referred member makes a payment, they will be credited in the ReferralCandy site.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We haven’t had many other requests for this so we’re going to decline for now but may reconsider in the future.

8. Choose Locations for Service Calls

We have several contract customers that have 1 pot of hours, but multiple locations. It would be nice to be able to choose a certain location for the service call so that their is no confusion and still able to use the same bucket of hours.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ticket Comments should be able to be edited. This should be an assignable option under Security Groups.

I think Ticket Comments should be editable so that typos, etc. can be fixed without having to copy the text, delete the ticket comment, adding a new ticket comment, pasting text, editing it, and then finally posting it.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  13 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pcpartpicker

I saw that you had the site WholeSaleGadgetParts.com intergrated into the part syste. I would like to see something similar with http://pricespy.co.uk/ and pcpartpicker.com. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re looking at possible parts integrations but probably won’t integrate with pricespy for now. pcpartpicker has said they don’t plan a public API currently.

11. Include Ticket name and/or customer name in the title

I like to have several tabs open at once so that I can view different tickets or customers simultaneously - It would be very helpful to have the ticket name or customer name in the html title so that the tab would show which is which. This would also be nice when using the back button, as pulling up the "back" list just shows our business name for all previous pages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We haven’t had many requests for this so we’ll probably not do this for now but can revisit in the future.

12. Integration with Sage Payment Solutions

Currently I use Sage Payment Solutions for processing credit cards (virtual terminal and swipe) and ACH payments. I looked at authorize.net but I get much better rates from Sage and would rather not change. They do have a REST API from what I can see but you have to register with them at https://www.sagepayments.net/developer/ to see if its what you guys would need.

Hopefully there is enough to get this going, if not I can always continue doing it manually. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because there are so many possible options, we’re not currently considering additional payment integrations at this time.

13. retail cost on invoice and estimate

A lot of times we are offering our products at a discount. It would be nice to be able to show in an estimate or invoice what the "retail" or MSRP price is and what the price we are charging the customer is.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We probably won’t build this in, but you could include it in the description if you wanted to surface the information for your customers.

14. I would love to be able to create Insurance Assessment/Quote

Would like to be able to have a button to click to create an insurance assessment with the Estimates and Invoice buttons within the ticket. so then i can change the status to Insurance Assessed and can find the Insurance Assessment with the invoices and estimates under that customer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is probably farther off for us so we’re going to decline this for now and revisit in the future.

15. Tool in Spanish

I'm liking your tool and I was planing on installing this in my repair shop, however I'm in Mexico and while I can try to teach everyone what each box means it woudl be easier to have a version in Spanish available, not to mention that invoicing to my clients needs to be done in Spanish too.

I will be more than glad to help you guys with the translation if you need help!

Great tool btw, you have covered all that is needed

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for writing! We have made it so essentially all the customer-facing aspects of RepairShopr can be translated. Currently we’re not looking at localizing the app, though. It’s possible a ways down the road but is not currently on our roadmap. Part of this is just that we’re dedicated to excellent quality and support and we couldn’t guarantee that currently in other languages (releasing new features would also be an issue). Hope you understand..

16. Add logo to top of web app

Hey guys,

This isn't really important, but it would be cool to be able to use our actual company logo at the top of the web app, rather than just our name in regular text. Customers see it when signing, so why not let them always see our logo.

It could use the same logo we upload in the initial setup process, or be a custom upload since it's a constrained space.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. check images

Upload check image to Paid section in invoice?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can the icon for moving custom field order to be changed to something more obvious

Can the icon for moving custom field order to be changed to something more obvious? Such as a small up/down arrow. It took us ages to work out what the 3 horizontal lines button did!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good feedback. We’ll continue to monitor to see if this is needed by others.

19. Ecwid ecommerce integration

Ecwid is a great ecommerce solution because it is not specific to any singular platform so you can run your ecommerce site ON your existing site (i.e. wordpress, Joomla!, html, facebook etc.).
    Ideal integration would work like this:
    use UPC or SKU as item reference and update pricing automatically
    automatically feed new items onto repairshopr system
    allow repair shopr system to tag with instore stock levels or not held instore

failing that - any type of integration would be great

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re looking at various ecommerce possibilities but will probably consider Shopify, WooCommerce or similar larger integrations to start.

20. Allow customers to view parts status on the customer portal

Currently, I just manually send my customers the tracking# for all parts orders. I think it would be beneficial for the customers to be able to see that as part of the customer portal.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We don’t have immediate plans to integrate the parts system to the customer portal since information can be shared via status and ticket comments currently.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base