Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Have field jobs email the scheduled tech when an appointment is created

I know that the customer can get emailed, but I would like it if the tech can be emailed as well with updates so when they are out and about doing their field work they know if any changes occur.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey!

Great idea!

We recently added another version of this, head to Admin, Users, and set the notification methods on the users and you will start getting notifications!

2. Integration with GFI MAX Remote Management

I use GFI MAX Remote Management for almost all my customers. Since I'm mostly a one-man show for now, it helps greatly! Plus, with its Managed Online Backup, Antivirus, and Remote Access, its a awesome tool. They have their own ServiceDesk, but I need billing and CRM with you guys. They have an open API and it would be a kick-butt combo! Check it out... (WEB LINK REMOVED)

107 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is open to everyone now, not just beta users. Although I consider it an early version with more features to come!

3. Have the ability to add maintenance items for warranty or software expiring

I am looking for a CRM to add maintenance items to the customer for anti-virus, software, hardware warranty, or even onsite cleaning due. This would list the expiration date of each one and pop up on a master list that would include a note taking section if the customer had been contacted. Then, to generate an invoice from this item. I currently have this type of system in Microsoft Access but would like to see it in a cloud based system. The more you can be in contact with a customer and the items that expire for them the better…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bulk Printing/emailing of open invoices to multiple customers.

The ability to select multiple invoices across several customers and print all at once. This would be extremely helpful when printing the recurring invoices at the start of each month. Bulk email would also be helpful.

As it is now we have to go into each customer and print a single invoice at a time.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is done!

It sends the print job to AutoPrintr or Google CloudPrint – both are in the app center.

5. Notes area within Customer section

Within each customer profile there is a notes section. The issue with it right now for me is that the notes section is just one spot. Meaning that when you add notes to it and save it just saves it within that one location and does not create a notes entry as most notes areas are expected to do. Normally notes/comments are like comments on facebook/other social media where it does not just stay in a big paragraph but with time stamps and other important information to give more context to that specific note.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ring Central Integration

I think it would be awesome to somehow integrate with Ring Central allowing calls from customers to be documented on their online profile. I know I have had a few clients claim we didn't call them, or vice versa. All of our calls are recorded as well, so I think it would be cool to have all of the conversations uploaded to the account.

Currently, I have to manually login to my Ring Central dashboard, look for the customers phone number, and find logs that way. I think there's alot that can come from an integration.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can use Zapier to integrate at this point.

You can see example ideas at the bottom of this page: https://zapier.com/zapbook/repairshopr/ringcentral/

We will have some pre-made zaps coming shortly.

One example would be using the ringcentral triggers to fire a webhook GET request to the callerid api in RepairShopr. Then it would behave exactly like our other PBX integrations.

Example coming soon!

7. Canned Responses for Private Notes

On the ticket tab where there are canned responses to send to the customer we would like to be able to create canned responses that our IT experts would enter to describe work done during the repair process

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, we’ll get a separate list available for the private ones in the coming weeks, just need to shuffle work around!

have fun

8. Bulk payment and bulk ticket resolving

My scenario:

Client pays monthly but after reviewing all invoices. I normally receive the payment after new invoices have been created for the next month, so I can not use the "Make $xx.xx Payment" link. At this time I have to manually open each invoice and put in the same date and PayPal Transaction ID number.

I end up missing the close ticket screen, perhaps I am clicking the incorrect payment button. I then have to go back and mark "paid" to all invoices and make "resolve" on all tickets.

Client also expects us to generate a statement for the…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

This is live! You can apply payments to multiple invoices and are now prompted to close to all related tickets.

9. Add attachments to Estimates

We would like the ability to attach documents with our estimates. We often attach a spec sheet or brochure about the products that we are quoting and would like this information to be in the same email with the estimate to the customer.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Average In-Shop Ticket Age Report

I would love some type of report that gives the average time Tickets were active in the shop (the length of time between opening a ticket and invoiced/'ready for pickup' status) for a given time period (i.e. average time in shop was 2.6 days for last month). This would allow me to measure and give the staff a goal of reducing the turn-around time of tickets in-shop. Ideally, this would take into account actual shop hours (not count weekends and holidays) and also optionally not count time when ticket status is 'waiting for parts' or 'waiting for customer response' (and…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Password and Power Adapter on intake form

It would be great if there was a way to print the password and also if the customer dropped off a power adapter on the Intake Form. Our old software did this and it was really handy. On a Tech Bench with a KVM sometimes it hard to switch back to the shop pc to look up the password. Also knowing at a glance if the laptop had a power adapter when dropped off also is helpful. We work on several hundred pcs a month and this would save tons of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Date and URL options for custom fields

I would like to be able to make custom customer fields for dates, as well as URL links

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Separate Tabs for Customers/Businesses

Hello,

It would be nice to have a tab that would allow for easy separation of business names and client names.

Example:

Customers Tab --> Shows all customers including customers that are the main contact or subcontacts of a business.

Companies Tab --> Shows only Business Names. When you click on a business name, you can see all the contacts/subcontacts under that business name.

Along with this... It might make sense to be able to convert a contact into a subcontact. I can see multiple users being registered under a single business name whereas they are not a subcontact of…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The customer search feature should now make this very easy! The other features around sub-contacts we’ll work on with the Contacts feature request here.

14. Knowledge Base for staff and clients

It would be nice to have an internal knowledgebase for staff and an external knowledgebase for common questions from our clients. This would be an easy way to build staff knowledge and be more efficient with our clients. Just like your knowledgebase, it would be great to say - "please go to your customer portal and search for maintenance tips".

Thanks guys!

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The wiki should cover this!

(and maybe an external wiki like mediawiki if you want one for your customers to visit.)

15. Add "checks" to the cash register till count

It would be great to see a tracker or area for "personal checks" in the opening and closing cash register till count.

Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Track purchased items like computers, tablets, cell phones etc.

I think this would benefit any shop who purchases used or broken devices for resale or parts. Here is the scenario that we are in and what I am suggesting.

Customer comes in to sell their broken or used device (this happens almost on a daily basis). We wont purchase anything without running our diagnostics and testing every component just like we would for a repair, so we would really benefit from having a ticket for the possible purchases. Anyways, we determine what all is needed to repair the device and how much it is currently worth as well as…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey, the beta is ready – head to Inventory Settings to enable purchasing from the public, and you’ll see it linked on the invoices screen in upper right (tentative)

17. The Customer portal show the status of ticket,

The Customer portal show the status of ticket,
    example, in process, new, waiting on parts, ready for pickup.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Subcontractor Support Feature

Have a user that could be designated as a subcontractor with very limited access to the system. They could only see basic customer contact info, have tickets assigned to them, update tickets and enter their charges. Any of their notes and charges would not be visible by the customers.

Have a report that could be ran to show how much of a payment is due to the contractor based on tickets.

Example: We use a guy to do all of our cable projects, he bills us a flat rate for the job and we may have to mark it up…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The limited access should be covered with the new Security Groups feature. Could you open a new idea for the reporting piece if this is still needed?

19. SLA Management - Response Time and Resolution Time Promises

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT FEATURE FOR ALL MSP's Even companies that only do break fix... Wouldn't you want to see what your response time is? How about your resolution time of each request?

Both of these time needs are crucial to providing top notch service.

SLA integration would consist of the following.

1. Define SLA policies (Response/Resolution time based on priority level) with escalation rules/processes if these times are not met.

2. SLA Targets will have different Priority levels which adjust Respond and resolution requirements.

3. Create a fair SLA system - Ability to set business hours and holiday tracking to not affect…

116 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Complete, a draft implementation is live.

It will evolve over the coming months, please submit feedback on things you think we should add.

Help page with explanations coming soon, but find it in Admin, Service Level Agreements

They will be selectable on new ticket page, and a new permission for edit sla was added.

20. More advanced Timer System - Track Billable and non-billable time

Hi,

Currently, in beta, I see there is a basic timer system. GREAT!!! Now let's enhance this system so we can have the following:

1. Billable Time and Time Worked option (sometimes time spent on a ticket is not billable because someone left the timer running or because and employee didn't know what they were doing -- EEEK)

2. Be able to assign these times to a specific employee. Employee x inputted 2 hours of billable time on 12/17/2013. Employee z spent 2 hours of non-billable time on 12/18/2013. Total time worked is 4 hours - Billable time is 2 hours.

3. Have…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?