Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Search within Customer Portal

We need to have the Search feature available within the Customer Portal the way it is within ours. We have several large clients very frustrated having to go multiple pages to find anything, they call us and we find within 3 seconds. They have said their portal is not useful for the most part.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Enable bulk SMS marketing / service reminder capabilities

We don't always have an email for our customers but we do almost always have a mobile phone number. We've got SMS integration but it would be helpful to be able to use the database from RS to send bulk SMS for special offers and service reminders to our customers. SMS is always read and always quickly so it's a really really useful medium for us.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  17 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Serialized Item Stock Takes Issues

When performing a stock take, there are extreme inconveniences when trying to reconcile what WAS counted versus what RepairShopr is expected.

For example, RepairShopr is expecting a count of 24 items for our catalog item 'iPhone 6S Unlocked 16GB.' We have an actual count of 22 items. When you click the "Quantity (Details)" link, it takes you to a page of all the items you scanned.

The issue lies in attempting to reconcile what you have on hand vs what was counted. There is no way to do this all at once unless you either print each item label or…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I’m pretty sure we added the detail of all expected/scanned serials to the reconcile page so you can track down what is missing. If you are still finding this tough please do send in those screenshots to support and we’ll prioritize this.

4. POS referred by

so we do a lot of repairs "on the spot" and thus use the POS for many sales. though when we are taking people's data there is no "referred by" option, this option would save us heaps of time & help us immensely with our marketing campaigns.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  August responded

This feature has been completed. Now when creating a customer from the POS tab you will be able to choose from your list of Referred by options.

5. Rework Ticket Explanation and Video

Can you please create a knowledge base informative article along with a YouTube video explaining this feature? Features are great but they don't mean anything without instruction. Thank you.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Custom Asset and Customer Labels

We would like the ability to customize our customer labels and our asset labels for devices. With all the features added to repairshopr this is a core feature that has been largely overlooked for some time.

The ability to add and remove existing fields of data would be ideal. I'm able to edit our invoices to an extent and I believe this should be a priority as it directly reflects on the business. Mediocre label = mediocre business.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add pdf and print buttons to refurb page

Add .pdf and print buttons to refurb page just like in a customer purchase. Would eliminate several steps in printing labels after finishing a refurb.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change a product instance to another product

Say I have an iPhone 5C I bought from a customer that is for AT&T. I buy it from them, do the refurb on it, use the parts, and then once the refurb is complete, it goes back into inventory. But say I found out that it can be unlocked later. I have it under the inventory item "iPhone 5C 16GB AT&T" but now I need it to go under "iPhone 5C 16GB Unlocked". There's no easy way to do that. I'd have to delete the item serial from the first inventory item and then manually type out the serial…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix "ticket"on iPhone app

In the IOS app I cannot create a new ticket because I have a custom field that is required. When I try to create the ticket is says there is a error due to the custom field not being filled out. But the custom field is not on the new ticket section to even fill out (its missing)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Editable field on worksheets

We use worksheets to do assessment on computers. Sometimes a single ticket will have more than one computer, so it would be nice to have an editable field that we can label each worksheet to identify individual computers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Email Available Tags - Invoice Total

It would be great to have <<Invoice Total>> as an available tag in the email template.

Our old system showed the client what the total was in the email, so they were used to seeing that figure without having to log into the portal or open the PDF.

As an extension to this, it would be great to also have <<Outstanding Balance>> as a tag as well.

craig

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Skye responded

All invoice tags are supported in invoice email templates. This part of the application needs more documentation. We’re working on it.
    Just put {{invoice_total}} or/and {{invoice_balance_due}}

12. When reloading customers list on android app, it makes duplicate entries

When you reload the customer list on the android app, rather than just refreshing the list, it loads the list of customers onto the end of the current list

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ticket links in ticket automations

I'm creating ticket automations and would like to be able to link to the ticket itself from within the emails I'm sending to the assignee

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Collapse individual worksheets

This is mostly an issue in the app (I'm using an iPad). If more than one worksheet is attached to a ticket, you have to scroll through each worksheet. It would be less annoying if we could collapse an individual worksheet while keeping another open. Also, it's super annoying that every time we update a field, the page refresh takes us back to the top of the ticket. :/ I'm finding the iPad app to be buggy in various, frustrating ways.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Alphabetize Asset Types

Adding the ability to drag-and-drop Asset types so we can alphabetize them as we add new items.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Worksheet Organization - One Off vs ReUsable

We would really benefit from having one-time use worksheets (for a single client visit/appointment). With this option, we could create a tech, "punch list", which applies only to this particular appointment. Currently, we would need to create a worksheet, which would then sit in the list of worksheets until deleted. This would create a massive list, very quickly.

Ideally, we could create one Worksheet list for One-Time use and another for ReUsable/regular use worksheets.

Anyone else agree? This would be a HUGE asset for our business.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cannot view all open estimates in customer portal!

I recently sent 27 repair estimates to a customer and told them to approve/decline in the portal. They approved 8 of them, and there was no activity for another week on the rest.

Got an email this morning asking when I was going to send the other estimates. Turns out the customer can only see the first 8 in the portal, and there is no "View All" button as there is for Assets, Tickets, and Invoices. I have verified this on multiple browsers and computers.

Is this normal behavior? I have verified this on multiple computers and browsers. I see…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add support for multiple branding / Logo

We are a repair shop that operates under different brands with one location. We have our online brand, local brand brick and mortar, and then we have our wholesale clients which is offering services to other dealers. Currently RepairShopr only supports for one logo and set of templates for one brand.

I was thinking possibly being able to create multiple logos and templates which then would be used based on the customer type. I could assign the brand to the customer then when invoices, emails, customer portal would then reflect that when we interact with the customer.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We support this already for the “Big Chain” (multi-location) plan, but won’t be adding this for the exact use-case described..

19. Importing Tickets

I have been subscribing to RS for nine months but am still struggling to go live and make the switch from my current system. I need to ensure RS can do everything I need - or else be confident I have a satisfactory workaround before I go live. RS has some great features and major benefits but also some worrying flaws or omissions (albeit relatively minor) which I must be confident can somehow be resolved and tested in order to pull the plug on the old system.

It is extremely reassuring to see that I can export ticket data to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our tech support can do this for you – no problem! The tool isn’t very user-friendly at the moment so we’re keeping it internal.

20. Schedule appointments for longer than 8 hours

We sometimes have big projects that take place over the course of a couple days. It would be nice to be able to schedule one appointment for the entire project, as opposed to a new appointment for each day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?