Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. Unconfusing the emails and CC emails.

When a customer sends an email in to Repairshopr to create a ticket there is no reference made to anyone that was CC'd on that email and replies do not get set to additional people. Please include any CC'd people in the additional email fields when creating a new ticket, and have those names listed in the Ticket Info and have a field in the comments area showing who each comment was sent to.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Update/Add permissions to Security Groups (Complete List Attached)

I've noticed quite a number of granular permission levels that are missing, and a few others that are too vague / not specific enough. What I’ve deduced is that almost every subject matter needs at least 5 basic levels (list/search, view details, create, edit, delete) and some need additional special levels (merge, edit specific subset, etc). While some are perfect, I've come up with (what I believe is) a more complete list. Note, my list is grouped in order of most important:

Customers - List/Search
    Customers - View Details
    Customers - Create
    Customers - Edit
    Customers - Edit (block hours)…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hidden AUDIT page and corresponding REPORT for global admins to review DELETIONS

PROBLEM: Having a hard time doing proper audits and reviewing reports that link to changed data and/or deleted data. Often, managers will fix simple issues (like deposits linked to the wrong job, etc) but it's hard to know exactly what they changed and why. Since many pages don't contain complete audit logs for global admins to review, and deleted pages don't have any audit logs available at all, it would be helpful to keep all of this data together.

SOLUTION: It would be great if all deleted estimates, invoices, tickets, appointments and payments all stored in one place. They wouldn't…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Quickbooks Tax Group option

We need to have a tax group option that can get synced to quickbooks. We do onsites in different cities in our state and each city has one or more local tax rates depending on the area you are in. This makes it impossible to bill out in repairshopr when doing onsites if we want tax rates to sync properly. Even if we had the option to add multiple tax items (State+Local) individually to the invoice would be a small start. 

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Missing "Credits" Field on Invoice - Only shows MISC credits - Where is the other?!?!?!?

MISSING FIELD - We can't show credits on the invoice or see actual credits anywhere on the client account. I thought we could see this before... its gone now? Currently, only MISC credits can be shown on the invoice.

Please fix asap - Right Meow Meow~ :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. asset field type include hyperlink

Include hyperlink in asset field type. It currently only supports Textbox, checkbox, dropdown, and datefield. If we could include a hyperlink i can use the website to open our other software with a link directly to the asset in question.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to email a Ticket to an email address.

Either the ability to click email and then chose from a list of emails of the customer, alternatively enter an email address.
    OR an email button that will automatically attach a PDF copy of the ticket straight to outlook for you to work with and send to someone on your address book in your outlook.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Barcode queue

Being able to print a large queue of inventory labels would be an excellent addition. Whether through a 'Receive Inventory' queue that adds items and gives the option to add items to be labeled, or the option to trigger printed labels with quantity changes, it would streamline things quite a bit!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Estimates

When an estimate is sent through a ticket on RSR can it become a notification on the ticket - a comment saying an estimate was emailed showing the date - in the same way a customer approval becomes a comment?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Continuum integration

We use Continuum for our RMM tool and would love to see it integrated into repair shop

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Auto add assests

When selling serialized hardware (or even all hardware/software) to a customer, it should be assigned to that customer as an asset.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Appointment Booking via App

Just setting up the online appointment booking. I feel it needs to include a service request details box, so we have an idea what the client is booking the appointment for. This will give us an idea how long the appointment will need to take.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Gocardless for UK

Well the way we used it on quickfile integration was in customer section for a particular customer click on setup direct debit. Then it would send an email to their email address. They create a login and provide bank details.

Then direct debit is enabled for that customer. You could set recurring invoices to take payment automatically but also there would be a button to take payment for one off invoices when you need to. So I think they did it the same as you as quick file sorted the recurring bit and took payment for you as and when…

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We are still holding off on this, it would be great if we could also find a partner/integration that can do one-time payments easily that support EMV that would could build into the POS – and not only the recurring invoices.

14. Add an area for tracking voicemails

For shops that receive copies of their voicemails in email form with sound-byte attached. It would be nice to direct those emails to Repairshopr to have an area that shows all new voicemails. In this area we should be able to create a ticket directly from it and link it to a customers account.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring Back the More DETAILED Register History Report

The Register History (recent 50 entries) used to have more helpful information that made it very easy to quickly verify the register was counted/closed properly. The existing columns (now removed) included "Expected Amount" and "Difference".

This was super helpful, being that I was able to do a cash audit for a 1-week history for any register in under 30 seconds.You could simply look at "Difference" to see if the register ever closed for an amount different than what was "Expected". If so, you could look at the day's detailed PDF. If not, you're records were essentially "As Expected".

There's already…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Field Job Ticket Work Flow Needs Impovement

We have a problem with the way the workflow is happening in RS for the Field Techs. It has been a little Jaring here lately.

So here is the problem.... Someone calls in the shop and needs a new service call so we make a ticket and assign this to a user we make called "Field Techs" since most of the time we want the first available tech to get the ticket/job so we dont just assign it to this field techs user we made so that all the techs get a email and text message about the problem (Note:…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Set a Default ticket type/ Custom Fields on the New Ticket Screen

It would be nice to have a Default Ticket type / Set of Custom Fields selected on the New Ticket Screen. Also, another thought would be at least make the selection of the ticket type as required where there is more than one. So we can have an In-Shop, Service Call, Tablet, or whatever and be able to make it so there has to be one selected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Google Map Printable with all Service Calls

I really need a way to print out a Google map of all my appointments on one map so I can get to my service calls fast, safe and economical.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Discount field to Purchase Orders

When I do a Purchase order, I need to be able to enter into a field 30% off the whole order. Rather then Manually get a calculator and take 30% off each item. Because sometimes that doesn't even balance because of the breakdown.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow the uploading of an editable PDF as an intake form.

I have my own intake form that has a pre and post checklist on it along with my terms of service. Customers sign for the terms of service when i take the phone in and initial for each checklist as it is completed. I would like to make it to where i could just upload my own editable PDF as the intake form rather than using your template. Could that be made possible?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?