Skip to content

General

40 results found

1. Select customer “Ship to” on Estimates and Invoices

It’s great that you can add multiple locations in each customer, but unless for us if we cannot select the ship to for Estimates and Invoices.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mobile App Feature Request

1) Any Printed Ticket/Invoice/Customer Purchase #/Refurb Invoice (that should be a thing) needs to have a barcode.
    2) Open up Repairshopr Mobile App (ios or android)
    3) Click a 'barcode icon' within the app to open up a quick scanner
    4) Scan the work order to instantly pull up that ticket (customer purchase, refurb, work order, et. al.)
    5) On mobile app be able to take photos of the device you are working on to quickly add them to a ticket

This should take less than 20 seconds total.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Inventory Aging: Location Filter and Category Column

The Inventory Aging reports are good but seem to be missing a location filter so I can see what hasn't sold where and they do not have a category column for me to organize by section. Would love for these to be added to the feature. It would be super helpful.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automated Assets

Would you all be able to consider adding invoiced computer purchases from the customers to their assets in their customer profile? Specifically for computers and mobile devices. We have several customers who purchase multiple computers at a time. It would be great if we could have the option to add it to assets, in case another company you service doesn't want to utilize the feature.This feature would be very helpful if they ever brought the device back into the shop for repair. The information would already be in the system.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. LEADS Module OVERHAUL - UPGRADE Inboxr and UNIFY Features

The Leads module is in need of some serious TLC. It's had dozens of tweaks and changes all kind of "patched in" and now is really a mess of a feature. You can use Inboxr as an upgrade, but it can't be set as default. Leads has a link to the customer, but Inboxr has the ability to reply to emails in a typical email fashion. You can't mark as read in Inboxr, nor can you specify location; but it’s the only place you can do bulk selections. It's kind of like two halves of a Frankenstein feature. As of…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make due date customizable on /tickets page

We are working on implementing due dates better in our workflow but it is challenging to have to go into the ticket to change a due date. It would be really awesome if clicking on the due date would bring up maybe 4 quick change options such as, now, 1 hour, 24 hour, 7 days.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  9 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to add "Parts" to a "Purchase Order"

Currently Parts and Inventory are completely separate areas of RS
    - This is great, except we often buy One off parts (Parts) and inventory (Purchase Order) on the same Supplier Order.

In a part order - would be awesome to have a drop down menu (totally optional) of purchase orders (that have not already been ordered) that a part can be added to
    - so the totals on the purchase order match the supplier invoice.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. UPGRADE to the PROGRESS PANEL on Tickets to show any DEPOSIT and/or PAYMENT

We heavily use the “Progress” panel (on tickets) to see where we’re at on a job. But two big things are missing: who’s the tech that did that step (diagnosis, invoiced, etc) and was there a deposit and/or payment taken? We’re constantly having to scroll down just to reference the tech who made a specific comment. And, we take deposits on repair work, which is about 75% of our tickets, so it would be nice to see a Deposit bar on the Progress panel, too. I’ve made some simple additions to the Progress panel that I think would really help…

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I like it! Thanks Ryan :)

Probably a couple months out, we have some big stuff coming for PO, RMA, stock check, etc etc coming first

9. Allow duplicate email address between customers

Many of my residential customers are also business customers, and many of them use the same email address for personal and business email.

167 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  34 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability to change the Device Widget sections headings to be suitable for computer repairs.

The Device Widget is great, but things like colour, network aren't really applicable to PC in takes. Same for console repairs. We have the icons ready to go, but not the right section headings. This has been mentioned before but was marked as complete:

http://feedback.repairshopr.com/forums/165658-general/suggestions/5411212-create-computer-repair-wizard-similar-to-mobile-de

Can this be re-addressed?

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Robert Reichner responded

This is something we plan to update. In the meantime, if you leave those sections blank in the device widget setup, it will skip those steps (though not hide them from the progress bar currently).

11. Make SMS able to not send messages during time windows

Make it so you can define your work hours or define hours when SMS will not send messages and either automatically sends when next window begins.

(I.E. make SMS only able to send from 8am-8pm and after 8pm it sends at 8am next morning)

I know we have times where we work late to get caught up or I audit system from home and always have to make sure to disable SMS so customer does not get text messages at 11pm-1am.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Void Invoice

Quickbooks gets sync'd with the invoice, if an invoice for any reason needs to be deleted then we are left with a record in QB but not CRM. We think that having a void function would allow us to still find that invoice.

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  26 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Variations Of inventory Stock, Eg same part but different colour , Easier way to add

I would like to see a way of adding a variation to inventory Stock to streamline entering in new inventory.
    Eg i have 1 screen type for a phone but 4 different colour variations. Super time consuming entering the exact same thing 4 times just to modify one thing

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Device Selector

Let's face it we all work on the same devices why not make a central database with images and model specs on these devices so it they can be added to inventory or created into assets. There is not sense in typing in the same info again and again.

I imagine it would be used this way. A new device comes into the market one person adds that device and shares it with the community by selecting a checkbox to share the device. We populate the info as a community or the first person can populate the info.

For example.…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Toggl Time Tracking - Needed for Multiple Techs

We need a way to track time better.

Here is the problem.
    The repair shopr built in timer does work hardly at all on a mobile phone browser.

Toggl works awesome but Repair Shopr only allows one Person.

So all this equals no good way to track time for onsite jobs.

So how are my techs supposed to keep track of Billable time when they are onsite? If they do this manually and say they can put it in later we will miss billable time which cost us money. Techs wont remember the exact time at each job and we…

174 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Planned means we want to do it, not that it’s scheduled for a dev to work on yet.

Keep voting..

We just scheduled a few tasks that had 70+ votes, we can’t do this before those.

16. Margin's for markup

Hey guys,
    Just thinking how nice it would be to see how much profit margin that I'm going to make on a estimate. (The difference between the Retail price and the cost of my part. Example:

When I enter a part into an estimate have it show our cost and the retail cost and then a summary at the bottom of the table that talleys the total.

SIDE NOTE: When creating a part it would be great to have a few things happen:
    1. Field for URL storage (That way 3 months after I create an estimate and my client…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Completed Bundled Item = New Asset

How about the function to, build a bundle which consists of multiple computer parts to build one whole computer. All the parts would be tracked from a purchase order, to the store, into the computer, and to the customer.

If when you complete this bundled item, it will add itself into inventory (this way we can transfer computers from to store)

However you assign this inventory item as an "asset" instore, that way when you sell this computer to a customer, it automatically assigns as an asset.

This would offer complete tracking and we really need it when building computers.…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need to be able to change Ticket Problem and Referral types without losing information

Because the ticket problem and referral types are done by a list, you cannot edit any of them and preserve the information that has been linked to those "types." Because of this, you cannot correct spelling errors or change the name of types for accuracy, unless you also want to loss that information or have a duplicate or similar item.

Also, there is no way to organize these lists. It may not sound like a big deal, but being able to select an item in alphabetical order is much better than having to search for it in a drop down.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Warranty System / Assets

I would like to be able to add / track warranty's from the assets tab. Also I would like to be able to include more information like serial #'s.

The current "PDF Warranty" doesn't work well as it does not auto scale to the amount of text you have in your warranty template. (mine is large since it includes terms and conditions).

It would be nice if we could manually edit or enter the certificate #

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add ability to book stock, parts etc. out to the store for personal/store use

There are many occasions where we end up booking out stock to use in-store. Currently, the only way I can do this is to create a customer as the store but this means that we also have to pay the bill at the end which gets a bit of a headache with discounts etc.
    Perhaps there is a way that the store could book out items without all this messing about?
    Perhaps a screen we can go to - scan the item, click confirm and the system does the rest?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1