Skip to content

General

162 results found

1. Contract Manager Suggestions

1. Make the columns sortable.
    2. Create a setting to show contracts expiring in the next 30 days.
    3. Create invoice from contract.
    0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Move Sunday to end of week in calendar

Hey guys,

Any objection to moving Sunday to the end of the week on the field jobs calendar. Many shops are closed on Sunday, and even the ones that are open tend to consider Monday the first day of the week.

The reason we'd like this done is because we want to use Sunday as a "placeholder" day for tentative appointments that need to be "fit in" during free time. This is part of our temporary Band-Aid fix until the calendar is updated to support free/tentative/busy classification.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. schedule field jobs from mobile site

I can add a customer and ticket while on the road, but not a field job - so i can't add start, end or notes in field jobs
    Please add schedule / reschedule field job button on tickets
    Also appointments dont show up in mobile site.
    (Mobile site)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

For now we are just going to keep that functionality in the desktop version of the site, but it should be 100% functional from a phone – if you are running into an issue, contact support with some details.

This should be working well!

4. Amazon Local Register / Amazon Payments

It would be great to Integrate to Amazon Payments and/or Amazon Local Register. Similar to your PayPal integration but allows users to login in to their Amazon Payment section.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Since there are so many potential payment integrations, we plan to stick to the ones currently supported for now.

5. Native app with offline sync

Would be great if there was a native Windows application that we could install on our 2 POS stations. In the event of losing internet at our repair shop, we are dead in the water. If there were a native app that synced with the cloud app, we could continue to check devices in and out of the system and when the internet comes back up, it syncs the changes to the cloud.

That being said, an iOS/Android app would be awesome too. The mobile site kind of sucks trying to use in the field.

Love the system overall though,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re not currently planning a native Windows version since we’re focused on a cloud-based tool. Appreciate the suggestion though!

6. Time Clock Edits Tracking

There needs to be log of what time punches were done by the employee and which were edited. This keeps people from going in and changing their punches at will.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Set default qty for inventory items

We have several services that have specific qty values every time. Some of them are very hard to remember (especially labor times/qtys) and we have to remember to check the item descriptions to see what the "estimated time/qty" is.

It would be really helpful (and I think easy) to add an option for "default qty" in the inventory item details. That way, each item added would populate with a unique qty when added.

Please and thank you. You know it will be easy! AHHHHH!!!!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We are closing this due to lack of votes from the community. I will note though, that you can set a minimum value for Ticket Timer so that it rounds up to that value when using Ticket Timers. That at least covers the labor aspect of this suggestion.

8. Better invoice manipulation in form and function

I would find it immensely helpful to have a function to allow us to store multiple different "fine prints" for invoices so as to quickly select different terms and conditions based on the type of invoice. Actually, it would be neat if we could configure a saved set of different invoices and a drop down or other rule select method on invoices in order to manipulate the invoice into a specific predetermined format. I see functions that will do this piecemeal, such as invoice terms for payment due timeframes and such but I think we could take it further.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For the time being invoices will only support one set of terms just to simply the process for finalizing invoices. Hopefully there’s a way you can include most cases in a single set of terms.

9. Status for "Deleted" tickets so they can be audited

Hey guys,

We really appreciate you making the option to truly delete tickets. This was super helpful for accidentally created tickets and all of our tests. Now, a little change request.

Is there any way you can make deleted tickets appear to fall off to all but admin users, and have them go to some kind of "hidden pool". You could add a status called "Deleted" below "Resolved" in the drop down status list - but only make that option/pool available to global admins.

So, clicking Delete Ticket would do the following:
    Trigger the "Job Cancelled" option in the ticket.…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We previously implemented a disabled approach and users frequently requested that tickets be fully deleted.

10. Hidden comment on inventory items

Any way we can allow regular technicians (without access to full product details like vendor and price) to see a hidden "note" for reference? A few of our items use special download links or are difficult to find in our inventory room.

It would be great if we could have something like alt-text when hovering on item descriptions, or maybe light grey text below item descriptions that doesn't print out for notes like these:

Download link: go.vipreis.com/downloads/linkid=405&affid=336905
    or
    Manager required: COA sticker is locked in safe
    or
    Item location: Row 4, shelf 2, bin 8.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At this time we only plan to have the notes field available for this purpose.

11. Add logo to top of web app

Hey guys,

This isn't really important, but it would be cool to be able to use our actual company logo at the top of the web app, rather than just our name in regular text. Customers see it when signing, so why not let them always see our logo.

It could use the same logo we upload in the initial setup process, or be a custom upload since it's a constrained space.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. integrate the orders in Xero with the purchase orders in RS and sync them

Xero is great for keeping on top of invoices due, but occasionally an invoice does not get created or uploaded by staff. If that were to happen while they were booking in the stock it would simplify.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integration with a program called UVK or Ultimate Virus Killer

I found this program from a review I seen on technibble it's called UVK and it does the same thing as D7 and repairtech but in my opinion it does it better and for a less cost to the repair shop. I would like to see it be integrated with repairshopr. I have tried all three product but still use UVK the most. My fellow techs please take a look at this product and if you agree that it needs to be integrated into repairshopr then please place a vote or two thanks Rick

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We weren’t able to find and API for this and haven’t had further requests so we’ll decline this for now.

14. Ecwid ecommerce integration

Ecwid is a great ecommerce solution because it is not specific to any singular platform so you can run your ecommerce site ON your existing site (i.e. wordpress, Joomla!, html, facebook etc.).
    Ideal integration would work like this:
    use UPC or SKU as item reference and update pricing automatically
    automatically feed new items onto repairshopr system
    allow repair shopr system to tag with instore stock levels or not held instore

failing that - any type of integration would be great

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re looking at various ecommerce possibilities but will probably consider Shopify, WooCommerce or similar larger integrations to start.

15. retail cost on invoice and estimate

A lot of times we are offering our products at a discount. It would be nice to be able to show in an estimate or invoice what the "retail" or MSRP price is and what the price we are charging the customer is.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We probably won’t build this in, but you could include it in the description if you wanted to surface the information for your customers.

16. Settings Streamline

It seems the settings are a bit disjointed. A few settings just populate the middle column with relevant content (http://i.imgur.com/Ma3dpu5.png), while other settings in the left column take you to a weird version of the same settings (http://i.imgur.com/2CM9OMC.png). It would be nice if all settings conformed to the former and instead of the latter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pcpartpicker

I saw that you had the site WholeSaleGadgetParts.com intergrated into the part syste. I would like to see something similar with http://pricespy.co.uk/ and pcpartpicker.com. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re looking at possible parts integrations but probably won’t integrate with pricespy for now. pcpartpicker has said they don’t plan a public API currently.

18. Drop down box in payment form to nominate which register is used for a payment

When we click on payment form we are taken to the payment form. In this form I suggest we have a drop down box to nominate which register the payment is being made too. For example if we are taking a cash payment we would click the drop down box and select the "cash register" and if we are taking a card payment we select "bank account" register. If these payments are the first payments of the day then we would be forced to open and close the register we nominate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This wouldn’t register the correct location for these payments so we’ll need to decline this for now.

19. Integration with Sage Payment Solutions

Currently I use Sage Payment Solutions for processing credit cards (virtual terminal and swipe) and ACH payments. I looked at authorize.net but I get much better rates from Sage and would rather not change. They do have a REST API from what I can see but you have to register with them at https://www.sagepayments.net/developer/ to see if its what you guys would need.

Hopefully there is enough to get this going, if not I can always continue doing it manually. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because there are so many possible options, we’re not currently considering additional payment integrations at this time.

20. link payment types to corresponding registers?

At the moment when we recieve payment on an invoice we can choose payment method. My Idea is to link a payment type to a register. That way we dont have to change register if a customer chooses to pay via EFTPOS and cash or if we are serving more than one customer in quick succession we dont have to always change registers when different customers use different payment methods or are paying into different registers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For the time being we plan to drive these by the register rather than payment type.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base