Skip to content

General

162 results found

1. TechWARU Assets integration

It would be great to have the Assets Information obtained from TechWARU go directly into the Assets section of RepairShopr. This would help alleviate a lot of manual entry

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Quickbooks sync

I suggest having a check box on the invoice list that allows you to resync invoices to quickbooks without having to go into each individual invoice and then allowing you to check all invoices on the list and syncing them at the same time.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Invoices should sync automatically and we’ve improved error detection so you can be alerted immediately if these are not syncing.

3. Some sort of Instant Messaging?

Would be great if we had a way to communicate to each other via instant messaging of some sort live in repairshopr. This way management can get a hold of employees easily and vis versa.

Just a thought...

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a really awesome integration with Slack that we recommend checking out. Not only is this great to be used in the office but Slack has a app for iOS and Android so that you can stay in touch with mobile techs or Users not at the office.

If you are a business with multiple locations, Slack is alo great for inter-location communications also!

http://feedback.repairshopr.com/knowledgebase/articles/456036-slack-integration

4. Change the layout of the "Ticket Detail" page

I would like to be able to move the "Ticket Comments" section closer to the top of the page. i.e. Just below the Info, Progress, Customer sections.

I'm usually clicking on the ticket to see the quick details such as "Initial Issue". Having to scroll down is certainly no deal-breaker, but it is an annoyance when I'm looking through a full day of upcoming appointments.

Some kind of Drag/Drop handles where the section icon is would work.

Ideally being able to move the sections on any given page would be nice. i.e. Moving the "Related Ticket" section to the top…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Canadian tax rates

Here in some Canadian provinces, we use multiple tax rates nested in each other, and we require more than just a workaround as we need precise reporting.

Here is what I mean:

Total = Subtotal + (Subtotal * Tax1) + ( (Subtotal + (subtotal * Tax1) ) * Tax2)

I'm interested in the platform but this is stopping me. We really need official support and reporting for this to suit our needs.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We don’t have immediate plans for supporting the special Canadian tax issues described here.

6. Topaz support for the Macintosh

Any future plans for this?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Sorry, for now this is out of our hands – topaz only provides the javascript developer plugins for windows machines.

If they ever build the tooling we’ll happily add it.

7. Show sales tax on add/view charges on ticket

It would be useful to see if we marked line items as taxable under "add/view charges on ticket" As it stands, if we forget to uncheck the taxable box (or check it if need be) there's no visual indication of the taxable status until you create the invoice. I'm thinking a simple taxable column would fit the bill.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate this suggestion and can see how it would be helpful. However, there’s a lot of tech involved in calculating tax with many possible variations. To be 100% sure this is accurate we plan to leave this only on invoices for the time being. Thanks for understanding. :)

8. Tickets / Group by

The option to group tickets based on status is really helpful as an idea, but when you use it, each status breaks them up into sections. The individual groups should be all featured together, but at the moment if i group them by status then i end up with 3 or 4 different groups for 'invoiced' orders.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can currently sort the column by status. Would that work? We don’t have immediate plans to change the layout for the Group By feature.

9. Can we please add a section on the receipt for customers to leave a TIP amount?

Can we add a line for customers to add a TIP amount for good service?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give your Asset Manager some love....

A service we are being asked to provide is IT Asset Management, specifically as it relates to asset inventory by individual department.

Customers want to get an idea of what they have, when it was purchased, total cost of ownership (IE: how many times is the machine in for service), and how many new machines do I need to buy this year? Typically, the office manager/department secretary gets this thankless task, it is usually done on an excel spreadsheet somewhere, and is only updated once a year, usually when the inventory is being done. Rarely is the office manager Tech…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great idea, but not something we’ll be able to do in the near future — particularly creating a Mac / PC agent. If there are other tools that pull this information and provide and API we’d be open to considering that for down the road.

11. Ability to still send invoices & reminders via email even if no email of any kind is ticked

Currently, I have a few customers who have the no email of any kind ticketed on their profile, which I am assuming they have done because I definitely haven't.
    This is fine if it's to do with marketing etc. and they don't want to receive that type of email however.... I would like to get paid!!!!
    I have repeatedly ended up contacting customers to ask why they have not paid only to be told they have never received an invoice. Invoicing and other money gathering/statement processes should not abide by the same rules as the rest. This is what we…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because of requirements in maintaining good email deliverability, we have to respect requests of customers to not receive email (or to not send to bounced email addresses). The best approach would be to use the Opt Out Email Marketing option for your users. We also plan to better surface email settings in the near future.

12. Integrate with BeAnywhere Support Express (Remote Control Software)

We are looking into using BeAnywhere Support Express which is a relatively new remote control software which is very advanced and has a lot of great features.

It includes an API to create remote support sessions/codes etc, and would be very nice if you could generate a remote support session from within a ticket in RepairShopr.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With their acquisition we’ll probably wait to see what the future of the product is.

13. Items entered on the Add/View Charges on the ticket is entered into the inventory.

When I have an open ticket and put in a part, I think it would be nice that any item entered would show up in the inventory list.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because there are many fields required for creating an inventory item (maintain stock, accounting links, etc.) for now we’ll probably continue to have these items added from the inventory first.

14. Set 'Issue Type' on Diagnosis comment

We find setting this on book in is helpful, but its an assumption.
    Nice to be offered a chance to change when entering "Diagnosis" comment.
    It would be better if the book in setting showed "Not Confirmed" next to it as well. (so other staff know its an assumption, until confirmed)
    - I realise it can be changed under Ticket Info (Change)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This would be a rather major layout / flow change so we’ll need to consider this down the road. Like the thinking here, though!

15. Add a tax line to inventory items

I would love to see each inventory item with a field for the sales tax item. I have items for sale which have a sales tax rate, but also would like to be able to assign a tax such as "Tax on Service" to my labor rates. I think I have seen multiple tax rates, but this appears to be on an invoice level, not an item level. The item level is simply taxable or not - it does not allow for the selection of different rates.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For now we’re only supporting a single tax rate per invoice in the US. We may revisit in the future.

16. remove the black line on integration opportunities

Hello repairshopr
    Now that you do not want to make it possible to change your options in your Website Integration. Can you remove the black line at the top of the form, where our company name is?

It will make it very easy to use them on our sites. I ask this because you have some really good integration opportunities but can not use them as my clients leave my website when using these.

Thanks in advance

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can use our integrations but for pages outside the embedded iframe, the CSS won’t be customizable for the time being.

17. Show A PRINT Status For Invoices On The Invoice Manager

Some of my customers like their Invoices Snail-Mailed which I do myself

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need ability to change hard coded fields.

I need the ability to change the format of certain assets that are hardcoded into the custom fields. For instance, my shop does not need a text field for "Asset Name" - we only check in a certain fixed types of machines. I want to change it to a drop down box that has some predetermined fields - i.e "laptop, desktop, ultrabook, all-in-one" etc. I can't imagine this wouldbe that hard to implement and it seems odd that asset name and serial are still hardcoded fields.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New Tickets page layout

Please change that old way to list ticket with those fixed columns.
    It uses about 1000px x 60px for each ticket and we can not even read the whole customer name or ticket title!
    Please try to show all these informations on the whole row's width with different text weight, colors or labels on one thin row as would do 2DO list https://lh6.ggpht.com/FVIbFrbdAh6CUNIWaSqbzgPexmKhmNpEy97jQK9ZDCj8dCKT4pl6JJ9W8-umpnvjmrJ0=h310

Or even better, you could show "all-on-one-screen" with a couple of different panes one next to the other. like Remember the milk or Producteev would do. https://s4.rtmcdn.net/img/services/ipad/ss_task.jpg

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate the feedback on this. We probably won’t change this layout in this way, but we are looking at ways to optimize the column widths further. Thanks!

20. Customer #id

We still have a lot of paper to sort out regarding our customers. It's currently sorted from A to Z but it's a pain to put in order when there is more than 100 customers under the same letter.
    It would be great to be able to set a customer #id in the customer page (not the one in the url which is really too long). Going from 0001 to XXXX Then we could follow that number to organise and sort our paper folders.
    That number should be auto-increment.

We currently have the residential customers on one side and business…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We probably won’t automate this but you could create a Customer Custom Field for this and populate it yourselves.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base