Skip to content

General

305 results found

1. Having the option for ticket comment emails to come from 'company name', not 'employee name'

At the moment, when any employee sends a ticket comment email from the system, the customer receives an email from that employee, not from the company.

We use certain email addresses for certain communication types with customers; enquiries@, admin@, invoices@, etc, and would like to be able to set a generic email address for the comments to come from (I just found out it's not possible at the moment).

This would prevent the issue we're having at the moment, where customers call the shop looking the speak to the tech that was working on the device, rather than letting the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Infusionsoft API connection for Email Marketing

Organize your contacts, turn leads into customers and transform customers into raving fans.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integration With Call Rail For Phone Calls

Since the PBX integration is really only compatible with a very small number of PBX systems (ours won't work with it - Ringcentral) so we would like to see something like callrail.com supported. With Call rail you can setup tracking numbers, when a call comes in it can not only be tracked with call rail but also logged to the user's account, further I believe the user's name/CID info can be passed to call rail for insertion into their system - check out http://apidocs.callrail.com/

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Canned responses to Leads and Customer windows

It would be nice to send canned responses straight from a Lead when you open it to process. Or make a customer and send a canned response from the Customer window.
    This way we would not have to create a ticket to send canned responses or we wouldnt have to use estimates, because we are using canned responses to send estimets to customers.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show custom fields information in the customer portal

My customers are getting confused as the item information that I enter in my system under the 'custom fields' does not appear in the customer portal.
    I see there is an area on the customer portal ticket look up that is labelled 'Additional Information'
    Could this information be shown here ?
    I have retail shop clients who may have 10 or 20 of their customers items with me at any one time.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow for fraction of cents in cost

I stock some small connectors that I may purchase in lots of 100 but sell per unit (like RJ45 connectors for networking jobs). The may cost me $0.055 /each to buy, but when making POs to reorder, it throws my amount off since it rounds to 6 cents.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mileage Tracking through Field Jobs

Don't know if it would even be possible but it would be a great feature to be able to track the mileage from your central office location to each field job per technician. We have several onsite technicians that we reimburse for mileage and it would be very efficient to just be able to pull up a report on their mileage each week etc.

121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

What if any appointment that had a location specified we could calculate the road-miles from your office to there, and put that in a report?

A little simpler than doing real vehicle/person tracking, still gets you pretty good data – and would be more realistic for us to quickly build.

Let me know in the comments..

8. 24 hour clock support

Would be very nice with 24 hour clock support. Europe do not use PM and AM. Hard for both customers and staff to book field visits in repairshopr now.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Invoice Snail Mail Status

It would be nice if it showed whether or not an invoice has been mailed. It would be nice if this displayed as a notification at the top of an invoice "Last mailed on XX-XX-XXXX at XX:XX:XX"

I would also like to see this on the invoices page similar to where it shows the "emailed" icon.

It should also show up in the invoice log stating when it was mailed.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Email Track PDF

I would like to suggest the Idea for Emailing to customer.
    The idea is when we send Estimate or Invoice email send it to the Customer pdf. Would let us know if the customer read the email or not. Like a Tracking Viewed or not Viewed email.
    Like other Program that Called "manager.io" when you send email if the customer view the email, will mark to us as "viewed". If the customer didn't view yet, will mark as "Not Viewed".

That a good idea for us to know if the customer is active or not.

Thank You
    Mike

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Peak Info

It would be cool to hover over the Ticket number and get ticket info

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Integrate with Instant Housecall

Instant Housecall is gaining a really good traction with a lot of computer techs in a lot of communities. Would be awesome to have a similar feature like Team viewer has. The owner is super awesome and i Know he would love to help in any way he can. Keep up the good work guys!

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sub Quantities for Inventory Items

I'd like to see the option for inventory items to allow for multiple cost prices and quantities. This could be used to limit multiple listings where the cost price of an item changes due to a different supplier or similar, where some of the stock is listed at the old price and some at the new.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customizable Home Page

It would be nice if we could re-arrange or customize the home page of RepairShopr.

We've already liked and/or shared on Facebook, so we really have no need to have that loaded every time we go to the home page!

As an MSP we don't have walk-in customers so we don't use that entire Getting Started section at all! So to us it's a waste of screen space that could be better utilized by showing more details of the upcoming reminders (would be nice to see what customer the reminder is for!)

We like the What's New section, but it…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option To Force an Asset on a Ticket

Would be good to see an extra option in Admin / Ticket Settings that either forces an Asset or perhaps just the ability to be prompted for an asset if one is not assigned. I can see it being easy for staff to skip straight past having to click on asset when they're busy. The ability to enable a prompt/reminder to include an asset when it's left blank on a new ticket could be useful just in case they did skip it. Not sure if there could be times where it would end up being a pain though.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Direct Draft as a Payment Option!

We have several clients that pay us monthly for different services. Instead of getting hit with CC fees, we push Direct Draft for any recurring services. This is easily setup in Authorize.net but RepairShopr doesn't support it. This means RepairShopr doesn't know invoices have been paid and we have to mark them as paid manually... which also throws a kink in Xero when invoices go over. We have to match them up and manually send out monthly "PAID" statements to our clients. This creates a lot of extra work that could easily be avoided if RepairShopr understood when a direct…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Password Log under Customer Detail

It would be nice to track generic logins passwords, such as those for webhosting, etc.. under the customer's detail page. Also this would need to tie into the granular permissions so that only certain individuals would have access to it. Additional wishlist items in relation to this would be the customer could submit logins to this "Password Vault" from the customer portal without actually retaining any visibility or access to the vault. (Or maybe the submission could just forward into the leads page with some generic text such as: Customer <blank> just submitted a login for review.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "Live Chat"

It would be great if we "live chat" with a technician from ReapairShopr. It's really frustrating having to wait for an email to come back.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

This is something we could consider in the future with a premium support package. Would be based on a critical mass of users looking for that kind of package and pricing. Appreciate the suggestion!

19. Optional Components software in Estimates

When I do an estimate or bundle I like to add a couple of optional Items ie bundle plus optional MS Office, but it gives the total of both bundle and office. How about the ability to have the total for the bundle for the estimate and the an option to say add $$ for Office

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Assets manager allows data import via speccy

For those of you who don't know Speccy is a free tool that automatically scans a computer and retrieves the hardware information. It's quite extensive and an excellent way to quickly identify things like motherboard name, RAM type etc.

I would like to be able to upload the speccy output directly into the assets module. This would save alot of time when onsite and make it easier overall to add new hardware to better serve my customers.

i.e. a client calls and wants to know how much a ram upgrade is, you'll be able to see in an instant what…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General