To change your plan from multi-location back to single-location, it's pretty straight forward and you can do it on your own if you want.
- Go into the reports and save anything you might want, because the data won't be location-based after this is done
- Once you are all set, go to Settings, General, and UN-check "Enable Multi Locations"
- Go to Admin, Account Profile, Choose Plan, and click the new plan you want to be in
- If you have more than 10 users active, disable some until you are back under the 10 user limit (or buy additional users)
- The last step is just have all your users clear their browser cookies so it doesn't try to remember their location that was saved as a cookie in the browser - this causes issues sometimes after you do the above steps