Overview of Repairshopr Lite IOS & Andriod App
The Reparshopr lite app is a stripped-down version of the full web app, the app allows your techs to take the app with them so they can log time at a customer, update tickets and take payments using Square
- Installing the App
- Main Menu
- Setting up payments with Square
What it does:
Our IOS and Andriod app allows you to take Repairshopr with you
What it doesn't do:
The app does not support the following:
- Inventory module
- Payments module
- Registers when taking payments
You can find the Repairshopr app by searching either Apple or the Google Play store.
Once you found the app you can go ahead and click install
Once the App is installed you can log in using the same username you use for the Web App
By tapping on the three parallel lines in the top left you will be able to access the menu from any page. This will give you links to
- In the customer module you can use the search function to quickly jump to the customer you are searching for or you can scroll through your customer list.
- Scan a customer label by selecting the Barcode/Camera Icon next to the search bar.
- To create a new customer click on the + in the top Right
Here you can find all invoices made on your account.
- You can either scroll down to view your invoices or search for them using the field next to the Spyglass.
- Scan the invoice label by selecting the Barcode/Camera Icon next to the search bar.
- The filter option, allows you to filter by paid or unpaid invoices
- You can view all tickets or only tickets assigned to you, by selecting "All Tickets" or "Only mine"
- Scan any ticket labels by selecting the Camera/Barcode icon.
- To create a new ticket click on the Checkbox icon in the top right.
If you want any non-global admins to be able to use this feature, you will need to make sure that the Security Group they belong to has a setting enabled.
- In RepairShopr, go to Admin > Security Groups.
- To the right of a security group to which they belong, click Edit.
- Check the "Ticket Timers - Overview" box.
- Click Update Group.
- Repeat as needed for any other groups.
Once the work is completed, or to stop work, select Check Out
When you go to the desktop application notice under Labor Log the labor has been added to the ticket.
The Appointments module allows you to see you're personal appointments or see all appointments by selecting the "All Appointments" swipe menu below the search bar.
- You can also search for any appointments by using the search function
We now integrate with Square Register so you don't have to double enter payments!
Currently available to use with our iOS or Android Apps.
Watch the video below to see a step-by-step guide on how to use the Square + iOS/Android app integration.
- On the RepairShopr web application, in the Admin > Payment Methods, enter a payment method of "Square" with a type of "Other"
- Install the app and go to the Settings, Payments, and click Authorize with Square
- Be sure to use the same account that the phone has logged in currently to Square Register
- Navigate back to the mobile app
- Select the "Square Location" and Payment Method from the software to use for square register
- Now when you make a payment for an invoice you'll be able to select "Square" and it will use your Square app to charge the card
iOS RepairShopr Lite Mobile App Improvements
Android RepairShopr Lite Mobile App Improvements
Here you will see all estimates that were assigned to you.
- You can also view all Estimates by selecting the "All Estimates" button.
- Search using Barcode Scan option, this will populate the search bar with the label number.
Assets are the devices that you support and/or repair for your customers.
- You can track specific information about these devices, and track an ongoing work history.
- The Filter option (Three lines on the right) allows you to filer assets by asset type.
Here, you can store free-form text like help documents, customer information, user guides, and more.
The Settings page is where you can find all the settings for the app.
Allows you to clear all the temporary files or cache the app has stored
Has two on/off functions that can be selected.
- Email the customer on Check-In / Check Out
- Use Timestamp format on all ticket comments
Here you can select to have alert notifications come up under the app
It allows you to download all your Repairshopr customers to your device so if you're without reception you will still be able to contact your customer.
It allows you to see what locale your account is set up as. The locale cannot be changed in the app and has to be changed in the Web app under Admin > General Settings > Locale