Skip to content

General

75 results found

1. AUTOMATICALLY make Estimates EXPIRE after a CONFIGURABLE Time Period & DECLINE if a Ticket is Resolved WITHOUT that Estimate being APPROVED

After several existing posts related to Estimate expiration/decline, RS implemented a "one-time" option to manually mark all estimates older than 30 days to become declined. This was helpful, but that meant that 2 days later, the estimates that were 29 days old (that would now be 31 days old) would AGAIN need to be manually declined. Tasks like this have to be done repetitively and can cause tons of issues if not maintained on a constant basis.

My proposed upgrades to this process:
    1. Make estimates AUTOMATICALLY become expired after a pre-specified number of days; vs having to manually click…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Invoicing before you have the serial number

We very often charge for items on order before they arrive to ensure we are going to get paid for larger items we have to buy in. Many of these are serialized but I cannot generate an invoice until the serial number is entered. Is there a way I can email an invoice for an order prior to me creating the PO and adding serial numbers? When I create the line item in an invoice there is a zero value until a serial number is selected, meaning I cannot send out the invoice with the correct prices on if the…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This will work if you have the Back Order system enabled in Admin > Inventory Preferences > Additional Settings > Enable Back Order. You will then be able to add the product to a invoice and there will be a price you can charge the customer. From there it will hit your Pending Orders page where you can add it to a PO.

3. Editable Portal Page

We would like when the customer logs into the customer portal using their ticket and last name that it go directly to the view all tickets page.
    is there anyway to edit the customer portal or what the customer sees there?

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there – We added Customer Portal Permissions which controls what the Customer/Contact is able to see or do within the Portal. There isn’t a plan to add the ability to force the portal to go the Tickets page, but you can at least make it so they only see the Tickets Section in the Portal.

4. I would like to add pictures to the asset lists of a customer

It would be great if we could add pictures of existing customer assets to the asset list. This is a value added item for shops wanting to add to their MSP offerings. Most small business' I deal with have no idea how important this can be when disaster strikes. Ask an insurance agent how important pictures and serial numbers are when filing a claim and you will see how adding this to your customer service offering can close a sale.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    already works  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We have had attachments on Assets for probably a few years. That will serve the insurance purpose.

We won’t be adding them to the list page for now, but going to mark this as complete for the underlying feature.

Asset detail page, bottom left

5. Asset Attachments

It would be nice to have the ability to have attachments specific to assets

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Canned Response Variables

It would be nice to be able to use variables in the canned responses. Variables like customer name, ticket number, invoice amount, ext.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. an "Open Hours" setting to better track days between updates.

Right now the system tracks on a standard clock. Open a ticket on Saturday, reply to it on Tuesday, the system says it's been 4 days since the last update. But we're closed on Sunday, so there's only really been three days. If we could set the "Open Hours" for our business and have the system track off of that, it would be very helpful.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please let us get notifications for paid invoices

It would be so useful to me if I could get notified when customers pay their invoices

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mass Ticket Response and Closing

We have Recurring Tickets that open up on a regular basis (backup checks, antivirus checks, etc).

For our Anti-Virus Checks for example we have a generic canned response to close these tickets (informing our clients all is well). It would be nice to be able to send out the same canned response to DIFFERENT Clients across DIFFERENT Tickets at the same time and close those all at the same time.

This would save us quite a bit of "busy" work.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m going to call this “already works” – you can use bulk ticket actions to add comments or resolve, and ticket automations could also do this.

Please do comment if you think those are not workable solutions for some reason!

10. Allow pictures to be taken for assets

We bought the life camera suggested in your hardware page thinking it was to take pictures of assets customers bring in. Would love it if you could add this feature. Make it so that when you enable it under advanced settings, that when you get to the new asset dialog box, there will be a mini preview of what the camera sees with a save picture button that will take and save a picture of the asset to repair shopr.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow billable/chargeable time from App

It would be great if our techs could mark the time they spend on a ticket as chargeable/billable from the App.

We've implemented the Square app so Techs can take payments when they do a site visit for a client. However, when they add time to the ticket it currently is NOT added to the total cost of the invoice. The tech needs to use the web interface to mark the time as billable, which in essence makes the app pointless.

It would be much easier and greatly beneficial for the system to automatically add time recorded on the ticket,…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add a comment in the app, input the number of minutes spent, and toggle the “Charge Time Now” to bill for time in the app!

12. Put Reports as an icon

Instead of having all of the reports under Admin, it would be easier to find if there was a REPORTS icon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Confirmation Dialogue to "Make Invoice" Button When There is an Existing Invoice for a Ticket

This one is pretty simple, and a minor gripe, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done this and then had to go back and clean things up.

Essentially what I would like to see is a warning / confirmation dialogue when you click the "Make Invoice" button when working on a ticket, but only when there is an existing invoice already associated with that ticket. Many times I've clicked it by accident, only for Repairshopr to create an empty invoice. I even had a situation where one of my employees added line items to the duplicate…

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow access for users (staff) to see "Customer online profile link"

Once we add a Portal User to a customer account, we can no longer click the link next to "Customer online profile link" to review a customer's profile with them. It is necessary for us to do this at times. Please add permissions so that users (staff) can also click this link without having to know a customer's username and password. Thank you. :)b

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tracy – It’s just your account URL+ /my_profile/user_login

It’s the same for everyone..

16. to add a new distribution method - Self install

We need to have the abilitie to create a self install for new customer visiting the web site who want to install the kabuto by themselves

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Inventory Fill

It would be nice if there was a way to instead of pull inventory when you invoice something manually be able to click on a fill button, sometimes I have to order a part and it isn't in stock but then when I re stock the item has already been invoiced so it throws my inventory off..

with a fill function this would be avoided since I physically would have to click on the fill button to pull it from inventory, this is also good for when things get pulled for a ticket but haven't been paid for or invoiced…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you are at 0, and you add an item to the invoice, the item goes to -1 using the backorder system. Then when you receive that item it prompts you to fulfill that backorder automatically. This is done with a prompt and 1 extra click automatically.

If you have backorders disabled you won’t be able to use this – go to Admin, Inventory Settings, and make sure backorders are enabled.

18. Tags and HTML markup for Canned Responses

Would it be possible to have Tags and HTML markup capabilities for Canned Responses (as we do for PDF/Email Templates)?

For example:

Dear {{customerbusinessnameorcustomerfullname}},
    Diagnosis has been completed on your {{ticket_subject}} and it was found that our [service] is needed to resolve the issue.
    Please can you contact us to discuss further, meanwhile we will attempt to contact you.

Regards
    {{accounttech}}
    {{account
    name}}

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. notification

Would like a way to send notifications to certain users email when something in a category sells.

For instance I have a physical store, but I also have a different department that handles only online sales(ebay, etc).

When something say in my "Phone Sales" category sells it would be nice for an email to automatically be sent to my employee in charge of my online store so they instantly know to take the item down from all online markets.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be accomplished with the Zapier integration. You’d need to setup a trigger for invoice or payment – and filter for the category you want. I bet you could find someone online to help with it if you get stuck. Good luck!

20. Indicate where inventory was used

I suggest in the item inventory screen you show more than just who and when took stock out of inventory. I suggest that you also list which ticket or invoice an item was added to. This will help with tracking where an item is used.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We added this last fall, on any maintain stock products edit screen you can click “QTY Details” and see every instance.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base