General

1. Make it possible to select multiple tickets

Add check boxes so you can change the status of multiple tickets at one time. It would make deleting/ changing ticket status much easier as opposed going through each one individually. Like when you have 2 tickets for one customer and things like that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Decline button in part order

Can a decline button be added in part order that will automatically archive the part order and remove it from the customer's ticket?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Leads - tie it in with the Field Jobs so there can be calendar entries made

Would like to have the ability to tie Leads into Field Jobs so we can create a calender entry without having to create a ticket as the lead may not be a customer yet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A suggestions or Reminders area on Invoices for customers to see any advice or directions we are giving them

A suggestions or Reminders area on Invoices for customers to see any advice or directions we are giving them

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integrate reminders with the Notification Center

I'd like to send text notifications to employees whenever they get a reminder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Product tracking feature!

So we use an app called "slice" which automatically tracks products you've purchased simply by scanning your email accounts. We use Amazon, eBay, etc to purchase parts and without entering any data at all to slice, it automatically scans our email account and will give us status updates of our products, such as ETA, delivery, etc. I think this tool would be invaluable with repairshopr for a number of reasons: 1) clients would be able to get automated updates of special ordered items if they choose, and we as techs would be able to go to the parts section and…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Column for "Tech Paid" on Invoices

Like many repair shops, some of our techs are paid as subcontractors. As such, they get paid on billable work - though not necessarily on PAID billable work (billing is the company's responsibility, not the subcontractors). We pay subcontractors every 2 weeks on what they billed, not on what they collected payment for.

The problem is - we can't tell which invoices have been "paid out" to the subcontractor vs which ones still need to be paid out to them. The "took payment" option is for techs to keep track of payments made, and the "paid" option is for admins…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the ability to create customers that only get emailed invoices, not tickets or updates

I have a customer who does not need to be notified of new tickets, I just need to send them invoices when the work is done.

As it stands it looks like I can either default to "no email at all" and then uncheck the option when I invoice or manually check the "don't email" button when I update a ticket

I'd really like a check box in the customer page that says "only email invoices"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Leads Module

Have a comment section on the leads for those who are not yet Customers. Would need to be able to take notes on each interaction so another Sales representative could pick up where the other sales rep left off without having to cloud the database with leads that do not go anywhere (essentially where the customer does not want our service). Do not want to continue to contact them or want to know what options have been presented to take a possible different approach with the customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ledger Operations

I often work early or late hours when our retail store is closed and because the till is closed I can't input BACs transaction that appear within our bank. Could it be made possible to input Certain types of transactions without the need to activate a till?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change frequency of Diag reminder emails

Is there any way to have the diagnostic reminder email sent every 3
    hours? Right now we have it set up for 1 hour, the only option I see is 1
    hour or every day. It takes us about 3-4 hours to run our diagnostic
    service and it would really help out if we can have it remind us if it
    isn't completed after that amount of time or at a frequency greater than 1 hour but less than 1 day.. like 1 hour, 3 hours, 5 hours, etc.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. next button on tickets, invoices, etc

When viewing tickets, invoices ets, we should be able to his next or previous instead of going all the bay back our to the ticket home screen to view the next ticket

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a Mail or Response Icon to Leads

I would like a mail icon in the leads module that would alert us to a reply to our email sent from leads.

Currently, when we receive a lead from our website, an email is sent to us after the lead is passed on to your API. Recently we have started using your mail feature in leads, so that there is a record of our response to a lead. The problem arises when a customer responds to that email, there is no way of knowing. Neither Justin, nor I receive an email, and there is no indication in the leads…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. View Customer Detail Screen

Directly under Customer Info box is the Communications Log box and Contacts box. You might consider either making these boxes movable or customizable or having the boxes most often used directly under the Customer Info box: Tickets on the right and Invoices on the left.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow Marketr to use ticket problem types to trigger different templates

It would also be great to allow Marketr to use Ticket problem types to trigger different templates. For example - We use tickets for onsite appointments with a problem type of onsite. However I don't want to send the standard marketr template for all tickets.
    So it would be great if you could apply marketr templates to tickets with a certain type.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Invoice Page Column Change

Can the "status" and took payment" be streamlined. So that "Status" will be changed to "mailed". "Took payment" will be "Status" with clear words instead of locks, that are color coded the same as the banner.

Like this: http://i.imgur.com/mSoobX4.png

Also it would be nice if columns

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Integrate with TimeTrade

Integrate RepairShopr with Timetrade.com online scheduling system. / http://www.timetrade.com/products

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make parts of bundles customizeable within a category

currently the bundle item only allows to assign specific items to a bundle. When using this for repair bundles that include various parts and labor, the current system requires a laborious effort in creating a new bundle for each variable; such as screen repair of device using different colored glass.

ie. a sunsung s4 screen repair requires that I make a bundle for red, black, blue, white, pink, etc...

if the bundle item was able to accept a category that uses a part search restricted to a category, or even better if items can have relationship links made to the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. First letter of first word typed in a field should be a capital

It would be most helpful if the first letter of the first word typed anywhere in repairshopr was a capital (or at least in customer details page). If we are on the phone, taking customer details it is hard to hold the shift key and type a word while holiding the phone!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create a New Ticket by Scanning Customer Barcode

Need the functionality of clicking on Create New Ticket and Scan the customer barcode(which stores the phone no) instead of customer name. Right now you can only do it with customer name.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base