General

1. Allow a scheduled automatic credit card charge for full account balances

We have clients that send us work almost daily.

They want us to process their credit cards weekly, bi-weekly or Monthly.

After storing a credit card, it would be nice to be able to setup a schedule on their account that will charge the full account balance to the card.

As a clarification, I am speaking about invoices that were created, not pending charges.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TICKET(s) GETTING STALE DO THE DIAGNOSTIC

I would like to see the customer name and/or the business name next to the clickable ticket number on the "ticket(s) getting stale e-mail. Example below:

A friendly reminder, tickets need a diagnosis comment to update the workflow and change the status from pink.

Make a ticket comment with the subject "Diagnosis" for these tickets.

4201 - Customer reports system is running slow.

Make it read:

4201 - Mike Smith - Customer reports system is running slow. Or...
    4201 - Mike Smith - Mike's Custom Detailing - Customer reports system is running slow.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Part Order Auto Add To Notes

It would be awesome if logistics could automatically drop notes on the ticket for the part's shipping status, and have this automatically email out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add rolls of coins to register count, give admins ability to edit a drawer after the opening count has been completed

A few things I would like to see happen. The two changes I have not seen posted are below:

1) Ability to count a roll of coins in the opening and closing count
    2) Make the "Enter" key go to the next field as opposed to clicking the button at the bottom. (many times my employee's have put in 30 cents and hit enter only to open the draw at 30 cents)
    3) Give admins the ability to go back and view/edit a draw that is open. (this way if someone opens the drawer with an incorrect amount, we can…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sales Detail Reports

Could the Sales reports show ALL the sales details by INVOICE DATE and NOT PAID date?
    For example, when a payment (deposit) is received (often many days prior to the invoice date), it is not clear of where the sale details are being reported. Currently, the sale detail for a sale with a prior payment is not included on the report based on the invoice date.

If the program is including the sale based on the payment (deposit) date, then all prior reports would have changed causing a domino affect to any reports that reports on sales, taxes, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. usb drawer pop-open

recently I posted a comment on an existing planned feature; the printer drawer-open integration. I don't know if comments really are the best way to inject ideas on an already existing subject, so I decided to make a separate post.

Not sure if devs are aware of this handy gadget, but a better solution would be to integrate with usb drawer open devices.

The device is simple, cost-effect and equipment agnostic, so it works with all cash drawers.

These devices can be purchased for $20-$35 wholesale and retail for $50-$75, so its cheap to say the least and provides the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey – we have an idea of a solution, but can you give us some more details/links/etc?

A usb drawer opener would be fine if it had a javascript API so we could control it from a web browser.

7. Optional Components software in Estimates

When I do an estimate or bundle I like to add a couple of optional Items ie bundle plus optional MS Office, but it gives the total of both bundle and office. How about the ability to have the total for the bundle for the estimate and the an option to say add $$ for Office

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Estimate Approval Process

Hello. This is a request for additional features. I love the approval process for estimates, however there is one additional item I would like to see implemented. An internal approval estimate feature. This would prompt the admin (in this case - the owner) to review the estimate prior to calling the customer for approval. This helps with QA to make sure we bill adequately and correctly. Thanks for your consideration.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Invoice/Estimate total

I think there should be a total in parentheses next to each estimate and invoice number on a ticket for easier identification

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Amazon Home Services API to link with RepairShopr?

How cool would it be if Amazon Home Services can tie in with RepairShopr? We just got listed on AHS, so it would be cool if our leads from there came in directly to RS so we can reply immediately and don't have to maintain Amazon's system as well. We already have enough systems to maintain!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow seperate terms and conditions for mobile devices

We have completely separate Terms and Conditions for mobile device repair than we do for computer repair. With the current setup now, we have to lump all verbiage into one monster Intake Form. We have to explain on every check-in to read Section A or Section B.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Charge credit card on due date

I have a lot of Managed Services clients who like to receive their invoice even if they are on auto pay. I see that there is a option to auto charge credit card on file. I would like to be able to set the system to auto create the invoice and then have a second option to auto charge the credit card on a certain date.

Here is my example, my clients invoices are created 14 days before the end of the month. I mail/email the invoices to my clients and they are always due on the first of the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey -

How is this different than just making the invoices generate on the first and charge at that time?

I can’t think of a good reason to add the complexity right now, but let us know

14. "Live Chat"

It would be great if we "live chat" with a technician from ReapairShopr. It's really frustrating having to wait for an email to come back.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Status should auto to Scheduled after setting an appointment

It would be beneficial to have ticket status to automatically update to "Scheduled" after setting an appointment that is connected to a ticket.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. customer purchase

Hello, I like the idea of the Customer Purchase feature. However, I would like to know if the fields are customizable where I can add or remove specific fields. RIght now it's really basic. I want to get more in detail with being able to select the carrier, storage/memory, model, etc. Something similar to the customer kiosk where they go through each detail. Also, after adding the item, we want to be able to track any parts that are needed to refurb the item and account for those to get the total cost.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pop Up Reminders

Pop up note and/or reminders for customers, inventory and/or vendors. Specifically, I am thinking that a popup would show when an account is selected and will remind/notify the user that there is something that requires attention. Text in the pop up would be up to the users, just need the popup as a feature. Things like customer has outstanding balance or vendor has outstanding RMA or to record product serial number,

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Purchase order cross reference

There should/could be a button or option on the purchase order to 'add all low stock items that are not already on another purchase order'.

It would be helpful as I could quickly order additional required stock from a vendor before they dispatch my current order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add charges overview to Ticket print out.

We like to provide paper work with a job when it's collected, but currently we are having to print off multiple sheets of paper to ensure has details of the jobs notes and invoice details.

Would it be possible to add the charges applied to a ticket to the print out template so everything could be included in one print?

Many thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Failed Recurring Charge Auto Retry

Would like Failed Recurring Card Transactions to have the ability to auto retry daily or every so many days.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base